• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
If we did, then that's a shame.
It would've been really cool if we were able to compete it in.
If not, I'm sure we'll find someone to apply quickly.
I know you're on a lot of people's lists, Spazn. :p
Meh I don't even know why people picked me to enter that thing. I don't think Zelda is even my best character >.<. Yours and Luthien's are much better then mine and you guys know it.:p

Anyway I laughed at those pics CCC. They're very nice though I am wondering about a couple of them lol. Did you take them yourself? if so mind if I use some? I might make a new sig with some of those pics. If I don't get lazy which I probably will heh. Btw I haven't seen you on the chat for like ages. You need to hurry up and fix it so you can chat with all of us again :p.

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
Meh I don't even know why people picked me to enter that thing. I don't think Zelda is even my best character >.<. Yours and Luthien's are much better then mine and you guys know it.:p

Anyway I laughed at those pics CCC. They're very nice though I am wondering about a couple of them lol. Did you take them yourself? if so mind if I use some? I might make a new sig with some of those pics. If I don't get lazy which I probably will heh. Btw I haven't seen you on the chat for like ages. You need to hurry up and fix it so you can chat with all of us again :p.
I dont mind.:laugh: and yeah this chat box needs to start working. usually i go to the library
to get on the chat box but only .sin and a few others are on.:urg:

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Well, I know Luthien's Zelda is good.
I'm not so sure about mine.
I still think we need to decide that.
But, either way, I think you're both really good :p

Yup, those are some really good pictures CCC.
I liked the one where Ike's head was in Zelda's dress.
:p That Perv.
Heh I recently took many different pictures.
I'll post them later on today when I get home.
They're not really funny but I think some of them are pretty good.
And, yes, CCC. Get back on the chatbox soon!

Deception

Smash Ace
What's this? It seems you have an imposter in this clan who uses my name. Can't let him do that.

I've been interested in this particular clan for awhile, so I guess I will join.

Name: Deception (the first and only)
Preference: Zelda
Why I'll be allowed into the Alliance: Zelda is my best character next to Ganondorf. I've also been a huge fan of the Legend of Zelda franchise for a long time now. I always prefered Zelda to Shiek in melee, even though I was not good with her. Now I play with her a lot, and I win very consistantly.
Favorite Color (Costume): Blue, black, then red.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Heh. Din's Fire Juggling. You've gotta love it.
I'm not totally sure I've been able to pull it off for 20 seconds.
That sounds fun :p
I watch my video again (wii internal memory) and I am sorry to say that my juggling act lasted only 10-12 seconds. BUT... I did make the lev. 9 Lucas into a uncomfortable position by making him go under the stage and letting his second jump out early. And I didn't sustain any damage 10 seconds beforehand and 5 seconds afterward.

Oh... and CCC's second to last picture... Love the Big Bang Explosion. :bigthumbu

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
[QUOTE
Oh... and CCC's second to last picture... Love the Big Bang Explosion. :bigthumbu[/QUOTE]

yeah i never noticed she shaped her hand like a gun until i took the picture.
Zelda is officially a G.:laugh:

Shade_

Smash Ace
Uh, can someone tell me if they are still making clans, i read the first page and then saw there were 38 and decided they must have spread the topic or gotten really off.

I'll join a clan i am not in one but I think im alright at brawl i'll definitely add some interesting if not amusing playing style though haha at least when I'm playing in crews my crew always loves to watch my fights because they usually end up annoying the heck out of the other crew even if I loose I'm good at dragging out the matches to extremely long amounts of time. lol.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Uh, can someone tell me if they are still making clans, i read the first page and then saw there were 38 and decided they must have spread the topic or gotten really off.

I'll join a clan i am not in one but I think im alright at brawl i'll definitely add some interesting if not amusing playing style though haha at least when I'm playing in crews my crew always loves to watch my fights because they usually end up annoying the heck out of the other crew even if I loose I'm good at dragging out the matches to extremely long amounts of time. lol.

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Robert
Male
Zelda
I should be allowed in the alliance because Zelda owns : ) Well, so I can be a better Zelda player.
Ocarina of time color

On a side note, I'm the one on Hylian Hellfire known as Ike_Player : ] I have been playing Zelda recently and have found her to be, can I say, a better character. I will always use Ike but I have found Zelda to be amazing. Its probably just me but I like Zelda more than Ike. If Ike wasnt soooo slow than he wouldnt be so limiting.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
....... i must........ OWN FACE !!!!! j/k spazn, hippy, luthi, drake i must go against you guys again my marth link, zzs and zelda are all very hungry for action heh heh oh a pwny i heard you got brawl now well my fc is over there <------- below my avatar add me please ans ill add you when i get your fc :)

yoonkwun

Smash Apprentice
Hello from B4BC, I came to see how you guys were doing when I saw:

Robert
Male
Zelda
I should be allowed in the alliance because Zelda owns : ) Well, so I can be a better Zelda player.
Ocarina of time color

On a side note, I'm the one on Hylian Hellfire known as Ike_Player : ] I have been playing Zelda recently and have found her to be, can I say, a better character. I will always use Ike but I have found Zelda to be amazing. Its probably just me but I like Zelda more than Ike. If Ike wasnt soooo slow than he wouldnt be so limiting.
I'm pretty sure you didn't mean to break any B4BC rules Lord Naomasa, but on the front page of the B4BC thread it says:

Next, if you join another clan/guild organization in regards to Ike or another character (Personal crews in your state and area are excluded), you automatically forfiet your membership to B4BC and will be terminated immediately. You will be dishonorably discharged and removed.
If you post saying never mind, you will probably be excused.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
What's this? It seems you have an imposter in this clan who uses my name. Can't let him do that.

I've been interested in this particular clan for awhile, so I guess I will join.

Name: Deception (the first and only)
Preference: Zelda
Why I'll be allowed into the Alliance: Zelda is my best character next to Ganondorf. I've also been a huge fan of the Legend of Zelda franchise for a long time now. I always prefered Zelda to Shiek in melee, even though I was not good with her. Now I play with her a lot, and I win very consistantly.
Favorite Color (Costume): Blue, black, then red.
Heh wow.
Well I'll make sure to go over that to see if there's been a switch up.
Either way, thank you for your submission :]
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda Alliance!
Our forums can be found here:
If you'd like to sign up there, you can access the chatbox at the bottom where the other members are found. You can arrange Wi-Fi matches and what not there.
Enjoy!

I watch my video again (wii internal memory) and I am sorry to say that my juggling act lasted only 10-12 seconds. BUT... I did make the lev. 9 Lucas into a uncomfortable position by making him go under the stage and letting his second jump out early. And I didn't sustain any damage 10 seconds beforehand and 5 seconds afterward.

Oh... and CCC's second to last picture... Love the Big Bang Explosion. :bigthumbu
Heh, either way, it still sounds awesome. :]
I actually was able to accomplish that, except with a level 9 sonic.
It was fun :]

Well, I'm not sure if everyone else is making clans but you're welcome to join this one. if you meet the standards of course.

Robert
Male
Zelda
Ocarina of time color

Wow. Glad to see you've given Zelda a shot.
She is a really great character if you know how to use her.
Zelda doesn't have as many limitations as Ike only because of attack speed.
Either way, Thank you for your Submission.
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda Alliance!
I'm sure I don't have to go over the forum thing for ya :D

....... i must........ OWN FACE !!!!! j/k spazn, hippy, luthi, drake i must go against you guys again my marth link, zzs and zelda are all very hungry for action heh heh oh a pwny i heard you got brawl now well my fc is over there <------- below my avatar add me please ans ill add you when i get your fc :)
Definitely. I'd love to have ZSS dittos with you.
Just tell me when!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hylian Hellfire: Thank you for coming within the pages of the Blood-4-Blood clan and yes, I do owe you a match but been hella busy cleaning up the house and doing clan tournament matches.

In regards to Lord Naomasa: He's betrayed the B4BC, and joined your clan. Now, I asked you to NOT ALLOW him to join. Why? He disobeyed our rules, the B4BC has a strict policy on that and you shouldn't allow him in because he broke the rules of our clan and therefore, looked down upon. I am glad he's a Zelda enthusiast, she's a great character; however, he's left OUR clan to join YOURS. Please consider kicking him out, I don't want any Bad Blood between HH and B4BC. Thank you for your consideration.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
We arent the sort of people people who shun other players, in specific Zelda players, theres always room for more.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hipster Kid: I am asking you on behalf of the B4BC, what will your answer be? Please let me know as soon as possibly.

-Respectfully, RoK the Reaper.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Awesome! I'll add you now. I'll warn you though, everyone ive fought online ive had pretty bad lag with besides Jeff Highwind of the Snake clan :p

I'll edit my profile to include my FC right now :D

EDIT: All done!

Crazy Hobo

Smash Cadet
John/MindfulMaster
Male
Zelda
I want to learn how to play a better Zelda, since she is my main.
Black

Brawler1432

Smash Lord
The ToC is starting soon, and today is the final deadline, I've given you time,and stated the date long ago, so you must have your rep decision by today.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Hey HH if any member knows somebody who mains Sheik and wants to get into a clan could you do me a favor and refer them to either myself or the Ninjas of the Shadow clan thread.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
Hipster Kid: I am asking you on behalf of the B4BC, what will your answer be? Please let me know as soon as possibly.

-Respectfully, RoK the Reaper.
hey dude you need to chill, like pwnyride said we are not the kind to shun others away simply for who they want to play as ultimately this is hippy's decision and ill go along with what ever he say's but your takin this to seriously. he's out of your clan that should be good enough. it is a bad thing telling us he should be look down upon i think hes a decent player. so if you really want to let a good player go then thats your decision but we have our own choice and our own way we will not be persuaded.

on another note like CCC07 said you are taking this way to seriously.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
John/MindfulMaster
Male
Zelda
I want to learn how to play a better Zelda, since she is my main.
Black
Although short, your reason is similar throught every member here in this clan.
I'm sure that you'll enjoy your stay here!
Thank you for your Submission!
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda ALliance!
Our forums can be found here:
There, you can arrange matches with the other members and talk strategy.
It is defnitely a great way to improve your Zelda!

Hey HH if any member knows somebody who mains Sheik and wants to get into a clan could you do me a favor and refer them to either myself or the Ninjas of the Shadow clan thread.
Will do Kricu :D

hey dude you need to chill, like pwnyride said we are not the kind to shun others away simply for who they want to play as ultimately this is hippy's decision and ill go along with what ever he say's but your takin this to seriously. he's out of your clan that should be good enough. it is a bad thing telling us he should be look down upon i think hes a decent player. so if you really want to let a good player go then thats your decision but we have our own choice and our own way we will not be persuaded.

on another note like CCC07 said you are taking this way to seriously.
Don't worry about this guys. I'm taking care of this to the best that I can.
Just relax and if I need you guys's help, I'll be sure to let you know :]

whos your rep?
I'll have this information for you within the next couple of hours.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Awesome! I'll add you now. I'll warn you though, everyone ive fought online ive had pretty bad lag with besides Jeff Highwind of the Snake clan :p

I'll edit my profile to include my FC right now :D

EDIT: All done!
Well in my defense, I live in So Cal and that's not really far from your part of Australia.

Btw, Zelda's are fairly good on wifi despite latency. Pwny here was able to meteor me with Zelda's Dair, too bad it was back onto the battlefield. :p

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
sorry hippy aboutthe horrid matche i was off my game but it seems you got a lot better with zzs next time ill be more in my top condition

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
Name: Chauzu
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: Because Zelda is my main. And I've posted regularly during my first week here at the forum.
Favorite Color (Costume): Blue

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Well in my defense, I live in So Cal and that's not really far from your part of Australia.

Btw, Zelda's are fairly good on wifi despite latency. Pwny here was able to meteor me with Zelda's Dair, too bad it was back onto the battlefield. :p
Gosh i know. I facepalmed so much that match :/

You know i cant, for the life of me, find the thread for ages back, any Aussie Zelda players, or players that arent as distant as the U S here? :s

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
There is a thread somewhere about Austrlain players and if its really old you could maybe always make your own on general discussion or watever. Just an idea.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
sorry hippy aboutthe horrid matche i was off my game but it seems you got a lot better with zzs next time ill be more in my top condition
Heh it's okay.
There were a lot of mistakes on both of our halves in our matches.
They were incredibly fun though!
Sorry I stop playing so many times though. My mom was screaming at me to open something for her. I was being threatened D:
I'll definitely love some rematches. Maybe we'll both be on our top game next time :]

Name: Chauzu
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: Because Zelda is my main. And I've posted regularly during my first week here at the forum.
Favorite Color (Costume): Blue
I'm glad to see someone joining who actually seems like they might be a regular.
Some people who sign up get on once and leave for centuries.
Either way, I appreciate you're commitment!
Thank you for your Submission. :]
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda Forums!
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here and visit our forums, located here:
The chatbox at the bottom is a great way to interact with the other members.
I hope you'll use it to your advantage!

Gosh i know. I facepalmed so much that match :/

You know i cant, for the life of me, find the thread for ages back, any Aussie Zelda players, or players that arent as distant as the U S here? :s
Well, I'm from West Texas.
That isn't exactly near Australia but I'll give the lag a try if you're willing to.
If you'd rather not, then sorry :}

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Well, I'm from West Texas.
That isn't exactly near Australia but I'll give the lag a try if you're willing to.
If you'd rather not, then sorry :}
Sounds like a plan, for sure!

And yeah i cant find that old thread for way back when. Ah well, time to do some more searching :)

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hylian Hellfire!: As I already stated within the Cobalt Avians Falco Thread (Another Alliance of ours) I'm glad to see that you've been chosen to participate in the Tournament of the Clan as well, and we'll be rooting for you at the B4BC! Also though Zelda Mainers, I want to let you know that I want to try and hold something with you and the Cobalts after all this is said and done. I'm the Rep for B4BC Ike clan; So I hope to see you all on the battlefield, have fun and stay in contact. Don't be a stranger and help us improve! =]

Arean

Smash Ace
I got this from the ike character match up thread... and it really made me laugh....

Sheik-Medium
She combos like she used to, and has needles to stop your QD. Luckily, she can’t chaingrab, and she can’t kill well anymore. Out range her, and make sure he doesn’t transform… then you’re in trouble.

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
I got this from the ike character match up thread... and it really made me laugh....

Sheik-Medium
She combos like she used to, and has needles to stop your QD. Luckily, she can’t chaingrab, and she can’t kill well anymore. Out range her, and make sure he doesn’t transform… then you’re in trouble.
hehe

10char

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
@ hippy yes we must play again it was a lot of fun, i can understand how mothers get my mom does the same thing some times :)

Top Bottom