• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian(Diddy) vs Xyro(Samus) Samus is trash vs Diddy!!!(kekeke)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This was at my house last thursday. He beat my diddy the very first game we played then I 2 and 3 stocked him every other one >_>.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5UW-zw9_Ck

Enjoy/Discuss.

Player-1

Smash Legend
The 2nd stock of Xyro, you DHGR him and then side-b'd over to the ledge all without touching the ground....has that always been like that ...0_o?

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Strange, you dash danced in that video. Near 0:30 I think. I always thought dash dancing was useless in Brawl but...

Other than that, my eyes hurt from the rapage of Diddy Kong.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
that was sick. the samus tried his best towards the last stock but lol fail. that vid taught me alot of what to expect from a samus o-o ty

Binx

Smash Master
Hylian nice gimp on that first stock, that was smooth. Also I guess it was a nice second stock gimp if it was on I guess the worst case scenario there is you miss and have to up b and grab the ledge and he gets back up so it was worth trying. Diddy is so ****. ^_^

The (L)aw

Smash Rookie
raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaped! that was just plain sick

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
He only posted the one of him 3 stocking him lol post the others
There weren't any others saved though they were all 2 and 3 stocks save the first game.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Eh. It comes to no surprise to me if Diddy Kong two or three stocks his opponent. I mean the monkey has to use items to win. :laugh: Heck, NinjaLink two stocked m2k's Meta Knight.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
Eh. It comes to no surprise to me if Diddy Kong two or three stocks his opponent. I mean the monkey has to use items to win. :laugh: Heck, NinjaLink two stocked m2k's Meta Knight.
i definitely agree with this.

ADHD

Smash Hero
diddy dittos at clash of the titans if i go? Either that or massive diddy free for all. thien involved

ice_cream_man

Smash Journeyman
Player 1, I'm pretty sure that after you latch onto someone, your can always use it a second time unless you do the attack option (as opposed to the jump or DHGR option.)

Top Bottom