• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 4.2

[3] IceKirby: Orboknown, Riddle, No Lynch
[1] Riddle: KevinM
[0] Ryker **
[0] KevinM **
[0] No Lynch (Яagnarock / Ramen King)
[0] BSL
[0] Orboknown

[3] Not Voting:
IceKirby, BSL, Ryker

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 4 is Friday Oct 5th 10:00 AST

IceKirby

Smash Rookie
I am very sorry for my unannounced absence. Roommate somehow killed the router a couple days ago, and the new one just got put in.

I will need to attend to class shortly, but is there anything that requires urgent attention?

Riddle

Smash Lord
@No Lynch

I can't get anything coherent out of the night kills. Too much WIFOM swirling around my head for my taste.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Welp .

Vote: Riddle

Kevin still answer if you get the chance and aren't just avoiding the thread.

Ryker how do your results show btw?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
So we're going back to voting Riddle finally?

Good.

vote: riddle

:phone:

Riddle

Smash Lord
Goddammit NL, don't throw the game away like this. If you're 100% certain that Ice Kirby is scum and only 65% sure that I'm scum why are you lynching me? Do you really trust Ryker enough to lynch me toDay?

Rajam

Smash Champion
Final votecount Day 4

[4] Riddle: KevinM, No Lynch, BSL, Ryker
[2] IceKirby: Orboknown, Riddle
[0] Ryker
[0] KevinM **
[0] No Lynch (soup / Ramen King)
[0] BSL
[0] Orboknown

[1] Not Voting:
IceKirby

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/la

Chrollo's Nen category is Specialization, and his ability is a combination of the other five types, but in a way that no normal Nen-user can use. Chrollo's Nen ability is called Skill Hunter. It allows him to steal the Nen abilities of other people to use them as his own using a book known as the "Bandit's Secret." The theft victim, of course, no longer has access to his ability.

Riddle
( Chrollo Lucilfer, Town Thief ) has been lynched!

Night Phase 4 begins!

• Every player alive receives extra 1500 J
  • Deadline for this Night Phase 4: [glow]Wednesday Oct 3rd, 21:30 AST[/glow]
  • Please send your actions to Ranmaru too! Also, if you have a Night action you don't want to use, let me know so I'm not waiting for nothing. The faster you guys send your actions, the faster Buy Phase 5 will start.
  • [glow]Buy Phase 5 will last 24 hours.[/glow] If you think this is unfair or you're against it for whatever reason, please let me know by PM.
  • Don't post in here while it's Night Phase!

Rajam

Smash Champion
Notorious for his cruel and deceitful fighting ability, Hisoka has proven to be deadly. His deviousness and volatility has made many opponents difficult to anticipate his next move, and this has led to him winning many battles. Using Shu powered poker cards as his primary weapon, he throws them with ease and deadly accuracy. When he combines the use of his poker cards with the use of his Nen ability, it becomes an even deadlier weapon.

KevinM
( Hisoka, Mafia Role Blocker Shapeshifter ) has been killed!

Cards Shop open! Buy Phase 5 begins!

The vendor offers for today:

Common Cards:
20 Stick (10 J)
20 Stone (25 J)
20 Analysis (150 J)
20 List (120 J)

Uncommon cards:
10 Transform (530 J)
10 Magnetic Force (790 J)
10 Contact (940 J)

Rare Cards:
3 Accompany (1260 J)
3 Clone (1630 J)

Others:
20 Masadora Cards Pack (1500 J)
Inside every pack there are three random cards. Each card you receive follows the next distribution: 60% chance it’s a common card, 25% chance it’s uncommon, 12% chance it’s rare, and 3% chance it's priceless.

---

Also, today the next priceless card will be in auction!

1 Heart Gauge

The auction starts with a base value of 1500 Jenis. Did someone say “I offer 1500 Jenis?”

---

ToDay’s mini-game:

Black Jack!

It will have a 700 J entry fee. If you want to in, just post “In Mini-game”, bolded. Rules are the next:
- The game will last 120 hours, or until everyone loses and/or chooses to "Stay".
- At the beginning of the Day Phase 5, each player will receive two random cards: one that everyone can see, and the other one that only the same player can see. After that, at any moment players can post the commands Ask Card or Stay. With the first command, the player will receive a new random card that only he can see. This command can be used several times. With the command Stay, that player won't receive any new cards. This "Stay" command can't be canceled.
- The goal of this game is to get as close to 21 as possible, with the sum of the cards you have. If by asking cards you get 22 or more points, you'll lose immediatly, and your cards will be revealed to the rest of the players. Ace card is worth 1 point, and Jack, Queen and King cards are worth 10 points each one. Joker card won't be included in this game.
- Players who lose won't receive any prize (for example, if everyone loses, there will be no prizes given)
- Final results will be public including which cards every player had and received.
- Every player will take the action Stay if the mini-game deadline is reached.
- If there is a tie between 2 or more players for a certain final place, those players will be untied at random.
- If the Day Phase ends before the mini-game ends, the game will be left unfinished with no winners.

Prizes:
- 1st place: 4000 Jenis and a Masadora Spell Card Pack.​

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~​

• Remember: In this phase players can only buy cards, not use them. Also, players can post normally, but they can't vote.
  • For buying cards, use your quick topic link, posting the Buy command.
    Example: Buy: 3 Transform
  • The Shop will be constantly updated in the second post of this thread to facilitate things.
  • Buy Phase deadline: [glow]Thursday Oct 4th 15:00 hours, Atlantic Time.[/glow]

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Offer: 1J

We'd like this one today since we've yet to get one.

Will talk about everything else once the day starts

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
NL-Town
Ryker-Thought town, in light of the flip, I want him gone
BSL-Town
IceKirby-Maybe Scum
Orbo-No idea

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay, so I targeted BSL last night I attempted to target Orbo and have a town result, but that makes no goddamn sense.

I think a flip is wrong. It's either that or I've been played on both cards and my night action. Need to look at possible scum left and why Kevin dies last night and no one else if Kevin is mafia.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
God, phone post murdered my punctuation. I targeted Orbo and was told BSL is innocent. Again, that makes no sense with a flipped bus driver.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman

@bsl I may enter it just for the hell of it. I don't think it really matters much.

Ryker why did you lie about Riddle?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I didn't. I used Tiny Devil's Wink. Was informed that he did, indeed, use an active ability.

I wouldn't lie about it. I have an investigation if we had lynched IK. I had literally zero reason to lie.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ryker, I am very confused as to what you did last night.

What's this nonsense about Orbo? Why did you target me? Didn't we all agree to not use night actions?

NL, what did you do last night?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
We had a triangle and weren't using NAs outside of it.

I thought I was redirected. I sent in the wrong NA target.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Care to explain the fact that Kevin is NOT a bodyguard?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Last word in his flip. I don't know what it entails, but that's all I got.

That, or I got my card result screwed with.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
**** me, kevmo was scum. well played man.
that makes me go back to vinyl's hellfire push, but was the indy behind this?
NL, you get any watch results?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Orbo, for the last time, as vanilla townie, I'm asking you and many to see what happens if 194 flips scum or not.

And then lynch Kevin and see him flip:

Obvious scum.
Kawaii Vinyl.;14870574[B said:
]Riskiest play[/B] and I screwed up.

Once more, I think town is going body hard. >___>
Vinyl going mad aggro on his (would-be) scummates, kevmo scumflip makes me more sure on that.
icekirby lynch today Ryker/NL?

Rajam

Smash Champion

Congrats to No Lynch who won the auction (1500 J) and the Heart Gauge card!

Revenue (Cards + Auction + Minigame):
4230 Jenis

Final stock:
Common Cards:
20 Stick (10 J)
20 Stone (25 J)
20 Analysis (150 J)
20 List (120 J)

Uncommon cards:
9 Transform (530 J)
10 Magnetic Force (790 J)
10 Contact (940 J)

Rare Cards:
3 Accompany (1260 J)
3 Clone (1630 J)

Others:
19 Masadora Cards Pack (1500 J)

Mini-game entrants:
No Lynch

Deadline: Oct 9th 15:00 AST
Remember to send your actions for this mini-game!

Rules:
Black Jack!

It will have a 700 J entry fee. If you want to in, just post “In Mini-game”, bolded. Rules are the next:
- The game will last 120 hours, or until everyone loses and/or chooses to "Stay".
- At the beginning of the Day Phase 5, each player will receive two random cards: one that everyone can see, and the other one that only the same player can see. After that, at any moment players can post the commands Ask Card or Stay. With the first command, the player will receive a new random card that only he can see. This command can be used several times. With the command Stay, that player won't receive any new cards. This "Stay" command can't be canceled.
- The goal of this game is to get as close to 21 as possible, with the sum of the cards you have. If by asking cards you get 22 or more points, you'll lose immediatly, and your cards will be revealed to the rest of the players. Ace card is worth 1 point, and Jack, Queen and King cards are worth 10 points each one. Joker card won't be included in this game.
- Players who lose won't receive any prize (for example, if everyone loses, there will be no prizes given)
- Final results will be public including which cards every player had and received.
- Every player will take the action Stay if the mini-game deadline is reached.
- If there is a tie between 2 or more players for a certain final place, those players will be untied at random.
- If the Day Phase ends before the mini-game ends, the game will be left unfinished with no winners.

Prizes:
- 1st place: 4000 Jenis and a Masadora Spell Card Pack.

Day Phase 5 begins!

• Players may now use cards with the Gain command in their books, as well as specifying targets.
    Example: Gain: 1 Analysis: (target)
  • Deadline for this Day Phase 5: [glow]Friday Oct 12th 15:00 AST[/glow]
  • Don't forget the mini-game!
  • With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch!

Top Bottom