• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Rajam

Smash Champion
This game was hella swingy lol, probably the swingy-est game I'll ever make. Ryker out-speeded No Lynch and sent a bunch of actions with the goal to either steal / destroy / trade No Lynch's Heart Gauge. One of those finally worked.

Both Ryker (Mafia) and No Lynch deserved to win, period. Both played great and suffered worst-case scenarios; Mafia after lynching Riddle, and No Lynch last Day. At the end the Indy took the worst of it.

MVP: Ryker and No Lynch

That's where my vote goes as mod. I'll let you guys vote on this decision though

Special thanks to Ranmaru for all the help he gave me, by checking the setup several times, and helping me with replacements and when I was V/LA, and special thanks to all of you for playing; it was very entertaining to read and mod this game.

Roles and actions coming asap

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I mean, don't ignore the man, he's not raztarded, but he gave me ammunition when I didn't have a plank to stand on by trying to play to his end game and then Soup didn't help.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Zen didn't win and was CORRECTLY roleblocked by scum the entire game.

His hydra had poor play in the claim scenario and that's what cost them the game.

MVP: Ryker

Disclaimer: I read from Kevin's death onwards and am at least slightly biased in this regard.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
That is why we lost n.n. My salt levels genuinely surpass that of Gheb's.

It's not your fault though don't get me wrong, you're just easily manipulable by those you feel are strong. I'm really not trying to say that in a condescending way.

Town had no influence in this game at all. It was mafia & indy the entire time. "I was right about you being indy". No Ryker knew we were indy because he was mafia. He was just able to manipulate you.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Zen didn't win and was CORRECTLY roleblocked by scum the entire game.

His hydra had poor play in the claim scenario and that's what cost them the game.

MVP: Ryker
Agreed. His endgame ****up that made me believe Ryker goes for the same reasoning Ryker is over NL for MVP.

I don't mind both getting it though.

Mastermind Super Fiend

Ranmaru|SummonerAU
Yeah. NL did mess up (just small mistakes)

Also consider that I would usually bro up with NL anytime yo. So that 'circle' thing is inevitable. I think it's like, how we interact socially.

Although BSL, I do think you should have been looking at Kev and Ryker a bit more, instead of just saying "Well if they are scum, they played so well that's it's too late for us"

Although, they played well enough for that to be mostly true, yes. But you, were obvtown, and you could have stopped it.

I would call it a close game, because NL was also pretty townie yet again, he messed up a bit with the claiming.

Also it seems like it was a very fun game too!

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Because honestly i'm thinking it was ryker after i changed my mind about Kevmo being scum.
Really it boiled down to how much of a hard on vinyl had for Kevmo, was way too much of a hard on for it to be fake.

Lol at vinyl saying scum was going to get hardbodied, as the hard body crew turned out to be scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I actually didn't know for SURE you were indy and not Orbo until later. We just didn't want to kill you because there was no way for you to really turn on us without dying until Kevin suddenly dropped and we figured we could turn on you with role speculation if need be. We were blocking you for being Watcher.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
That is why we lost n.n. My salt levels genuinely surpass that of Gheb's.

It's not your fault though don't get me wrong, you're just easily manipulable by those you feel are strong. I'm really not trying to say that in a condescending way.

Town had no influence in this game at all. It was mafia & indy the entire time. "I was right about you being indy". No Ryker knew we were indy because he was mafia. He was just able to manipulate you.
But don't blame it on Ryker's image manipulating me, or his relationship with me.

And don't be upset with me, you were outplayed, blame yourself.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Agreed. His endgame ****up that made me believe Ryker goes for the same reasoning Ryker is over NL for MVP.

I don't mind both getting it though.
Nah there was only one mistake which was not expecting Good Eye.

I was forced to kill Kevin on my own because for some reason every one in the town had him as town. It was so obvious they were going for endgame on the Riddle lynch. We had Kevin as mafia the entire game but couldn't afford to attack either Kevin or Ryker in public so we just but road them until we could have a chance to kill em. That Good Eye though did swing it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Although BSL, I do think you should have been looking at Kev and Ryker a bit more, instead of just saying "Well if they are scum, they played so well that's it's too late for us"
I didn't believe it. I never saw the scumminess in their play.

I was just making a point, which ended up being correct.

Rajam

Smash Champion
~ Roles ~

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~​

Abengane, Town Purifier

Abengane is an exorcist; a Nen remover with the ability to remove curses to himself or to other users. You can find more about Abengane here.

Active Abilities
Nen Removal Beast: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Purify: Target player. At the end of that Night Phase, the Restrictions' section of the chosen player's role PM, post restrictions, and other eventual restrictions that explicitly count as such that the target player may have, will be eliminated.

Restrictions
You can't use Nen Removal Beast more than thrice during the game.

Special Information
Book: You can check your inventory at any time via the next quick topic link:
Link
If you want to buy or use cards, just post the respective Buy and Gain commands within this quick topic.

Win Conditions
You are Town aligned and you win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.
Chrollo Lucilfer, Town Thief

Chrollo's Nen category is Specialization, and his ability is a combination of the other five types, but in a way that no normal Nen-user can use. Chrollo's Nen ability is called Skill Hunter. It allows him to steal the Nen abilities of other people to use them as his own using a book known as the "Bandit's Secret." The theft victim, of course, no longer has access to his ability. You can find more about Chrollo here.

Active Abilities
Skill Hunter: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Steal: Target player. You’ll permanently steal one predetermined active ability from the chosen player. You’ll receive the ability stolen this way at the end of that Night Phase, and the player affected will be notified that his ability was stolen, but not by who. The name of the abilities you may steal might be changed to something simple like "Ability n° 1" in some cases. If you use this ability on a player from which you’ve already stolen an ability, Skill Hunter will fail. You can use only one active ability at most per Night Phase from the abilities stolen this way.

Restrictions
Your Nen is currently blocked and hence you can’t use any active ability.

Special Information
Link
If you want to buy or use cards, just post the respective Buy and Gain commands within this quick topic.

A certain player in the game has an active ability that removes restrictions. Also, a certain card can also remove restrictions.

Win Conditions
You are Town aligned and you win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.
Genthru, Town Bomber

Genthru can attach a bomb to a victim by simply touching them once and say the word "bomber"; once this condition is met he then needs to let his ability to be known to his victim by telling them for the bomb to appear and it's countdown to start. He can detonate the bomb any time by saying the keyword "release". In order to nullify this ability the victim needs to touch Genthru and tell him "I caught the bomber". You can find more about Genthru here.

Active Abilities
Countdown: Once per Night Phase, you must send me a PM with the command Bomb: Target player. You can't target yourself. If you fail to send this action on time, the target player will be chosen at random, being other than you. At the end of that Night Phase, the chosen player will receive a bomb, along with the next notification:

"Bomb Rules:
During each Buy Phase, all players with bombs must send me a PM to hand them over to someone else. They may choose to give several of their bombs to a same player and/or pick different targets for each bomb. At the end of each Buy Phase, any bomb that wasn't handed over during that phase will be given at random to someone else. The bombs transactions will be effectuated at the beginning of the following Day Phase.

All players receiving bombs will be notified of that by PM, along with the "Bomb Rules".

Having a bomb counts as having a restriction.
"

Release: Once per Day Phase at any moment, you may post the command Release, bolded in a separate paragraph. Every player keeping a bomb will die instantly. That Day Phase will end instantly if at least one Town player dies due to the use of this ability; otherwise, if the Day Phase continues, it will be extended 24 hours if you used this ability with less than 24 hours remaining for deadline and at least one player died due to Release. You can't use this ability if you used it the previous Day Phase, and also you can't use this ability if you yourself have a bomb.

Passive Abilities
Tracker Device: At the beginning of each Day Phase, you’ll be notified which players have bombs, and how many.

Restrictions
Your Tracker Device is currently broken and hence you can't use that passive ability.

You can't use Release more than twice during the game.

Special Information
Link

Win Conditions
Gon, Town Mason Lover Double Voter

Gon is an open, friendly and an often very naive boy. He loves his friends more than anything and would go to the worlds ends to help them. His Nen type is Enhancement and they're known for being very simple-minded. Gon's determination and kindness leads to that many possible enemies decide to take his side. He has inhuman senses and his ability to understand animals and make them like him shocks the society. You can find more about Gon here.

Active Abilities
Jajanken: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Use: Jajanken. Your vote will count by twice its normal amount during the following Day Phase.

Passive Abilities
Friendship: You may communicate with Player, Killua, outside the game thread, by using the next quick topic link:
Link
Also, if at any moment either you or Killua dies in the game, the other will die as well (both will die at the same time).

Friendly Trade: You may give cards and any amount of money to Killua by posting the command Give and specifying the respective amounts and targets in your Book.
Example: Give: 2 Analysis and 300 J to Player
You can use this ability only during the Buy and Day Phase.

Restrictions
You can't use Jajanken more than once during the game.

Special Information
Link

Killua is a member of the Town. He also knows you're Town.

"Gon and Killua, the Masons, are Lovers". This information has been given to Mafia. They also know you know.

Win Conditions
Killua, Town Mason Lover Vote Blocker

Killua was born as the middle child to a family of known assassins, the Zoldyck family. Showing great promise from birth, Killua has already mastered many killing techniques at a tender age, and is set to be one of the best assassins the family has ever produced. Bored and tired of killing, Killua unexpectedly rebelled against his family, injuring both his mother and brother, and ran away to join the Hunter exam just for fun. He met Gon during the first portion of the Hunter Exam and became great friends. He thinks being with Gon is exciting and adventurous. You can find more about Killua here.

Active Abilities
Narukami: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Paralyze: Target player. The vote of the chosen player won't count during the following Day Phase.

Passive Abilities
Friendship: You may communicate with Player, Gon, outside the game thread, by using the next quick topic link:
Link
Also, if at any moment either you or Gon dies in the game, the other will die as well (both will die at the same time).

Friendly Trade: You may give cards and any amount of money to Gon by posting the command Give and specifying the respective amounts and targets in your Book.

Restrictions
You can't use Narukami more than once during the game.

Special Information
Link

Gon is a member of the Town. He also knows you're Town.

"Gon and Killua, the Masons, are Lovers". This information has been given to Mafia. They also know you know.

Win Conditions
Kortopi, Town Duplicator

When Kortopi touches an object with his left hand, his Nen ability allows him to make an exact replica of that object with his right hand. He cannot replicate living things except as inanimate objects (making it likely that he created the fake corpses of his fellow members), and Kortopi is also unable to replicate another user's Nen. His Nen is so powerful he can replicate up to 50 large buildings. The replicas that he creates vanish after 24 hours, regardless of their size. However, before their disappearance, Kortopi is able to track the movements of each and every copied object (provided that he touched the originals). You can find more about Kortopi here.

Active Abilities
Gallery Fake: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Duplicate: Target player. At the end of that Night Phase, the chosen player will be informed that he'll be able to use his active abilities twice the next Night Phase, with the exception of eventual Night Kill abilities. The target player must be able to use at least once that next Night Phase the abilities which he'll want to use twice. The abilities being used twice in a same Night Phase due to this ability will count as only one use towards eventual restrictions that limit ability usage.

Restrictions
You can't use Gallery Fake more than thrice during the game.

Special Information
Link

Win Conditions
Machi, Town Jailer

Machi is from the Transformation group since she can mimic the properties of threads which can only be seen using Gyo. She can use these threads to sew open wounds and completely reattach severed limbs instantly. She can manipulate these threads with great accuracy. In combat she uses them to capture or strangle her enemies, and she can also use the threads to set up a trap controlling dead bodies into shooting mafia members. You can find more about Machi here.

Active Abilities
Nen Threads: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Jail: Target player. The chosen player will be protected from eventual Night Kills that Night Phase, and all the active abilities (including eventual Night Kills) used by that player will fail that Night Phase. You can't target yourself with this ability.

Restrictions
You can't use Nen Threads more than four times during the game.

Special Information
Link

Win Conditions
Nobunaga, Town Cop

His special Nen ability has not been shown yet, but he does seem favor in the use of En, because it seems most suitable with his fighting style. Nobunaga is skilled in En which he can spread a circle of 15m but only in the reach of his blade. He states that a true master can spread their En at 50m wide. It is unknown if he can spread it any further then 15 meters, but he has stated that is all how much he needs since using it can be very exhausting because it uses up so much aura. You can find more about Nobunaga here.

Active Abilities
En: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Investigate: Target player. At the end of that Night Phase you’ll be informed if the chosen player is Town aligned or not.

Restrictions
You can't use En more than once during the game.

Special Information
Link

Win Conditions
Shizuku, Town Cleaner

Shizuku can conjure a vacuum cleaner that she calls "Deme-chan" which can suck up any number of non-living objects (this is often used for cleaning up evidence of their activities, such as blood and corpses) can also be used to sweep out planted enemy traps. She can also use Deme-chan's abilities to remove foreign objects (such as metals, poison or gas) out of a person's body as a method of healing. In battle Deme-chan is used as a club and is capable of making it appear and disappear in her hands as she pleases, with the teeth on the mouth being capable of inflicting wounds. Shizuku's Nen ability is considered "rare". You can find more about Shizuku here.

Active Abilities
Demon Vacuum Deme-Chan: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Clean: Target Player. At the end of that Night Phase, all the cards and money of the chosen player will be lost.

Restrictions
You can't use Demon Vacuum Deme-Chan more than four times during the game.

Special Information
Link

Win Conditions
Hisoka, Mafia Role Blocker Shapeshifter

Notorious for his cruel and deceitful fighting ability, Hisoka has proven to be deadly. His deviousness and volatility has made many opponents difficult to anticipate his next move, and this has led to him winning many battles. Using Shu powered poker cards as his primary weapon, he throws them with ease and deadly accuracy. When he combines the use of his poker cards with the use of his Nen ability, it becomes an even deadlier weapon. You can find more about Hisoka here.

Active Abilities
You can't use both Bungee Gum and Deceitful Texture in a same Night Phase.

Bungee Gum: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Block: Target player. All the active abilities (including eventual Night Kills) used by the chosen player will fail that Night Phase.

Deceitful Texture: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Shapeshift: Target player. If you die previous to the beginning of the next Night Phase in a way different than a MOD-Kill, your flip revealed will be the one from the target player instead of your own flip, and your real flip will remain hidden until target player is dead. You can't use this ability more than once during the game. This ability may fail when used on certain players; if that's the case, you'll retain the one-use for future Night Phases.

Mafia Night Kill: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Kill: Target Player. That player will be killed at the end of that Night Phase. Only one Mafia member at most can use this ability per Night Phase.

Passive Abilities
Mafia Communication: You may communicate with Player, Kalluto, and Player, Kurapika, members of the Mafia, outside the game thread, by using the next quick topic link:
Link

Secret Trade: You may give cards and any amount of money to Kalluto and/or Kurapika by posting the command Give and specifying the respective amounts and targets in your Book.

Restrictions
You can't use Bungee Gum more than four times during the game.

You can't use Deceitful Texture if you have already used Bungee Gum, and vice versa.

Special Information
Link

"Gon and Killua, the Masons, are Lovers". The players with these two roles are aware Mafia knows this information.

The role of Town Role Blocker isn't in this game.

Although setup-wise claiming Hisoka shouldn't be a problem, flavor-wise Hisoka is an antagonist in the show and could generate mistrust. As such, you're given the next information: Biscuit, Feitan and Phinks are not present in this game.

You can find information about Biscuit here.

You can find information about Feitan here.

You can find information about Phinks here.

Win Conditions
You are Mafia aligned and you win when all threats to the Mafia have been eliminated, or if nothing can prevent this.
Kalluto, Mafia Role Cop

By creating a paper doll of a person and attaching a small piece of paper to that person's body, Kalluto can hear anything being said within the vicinity of that person. You can find more about Kalluto here.

Active Abilities
Paper Master: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Investigate: Target player. At the end of that Night Phase you’ll receive the description of one specific active ability (without the name of the ability) of the chosen player.

Mafia Night Kill: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Kill: Target Player. That player will be killed at the end of that Night Phase. Only one Mafia member at most can use this ability per Night Phase.

Passive Abilities
Mafia Communication: You may communicate with Player, Hisoka, and Player, Kurapika, members of the Mafia, outside the game thread, by using the next quick topic link:
Link

Secret Trade: You may give cards and any amount of money to Hisoka and/or Kurapika by posting the command Give and specifying the respective amounts and targets in your Book.

Restrictions
You can't use Paper Master more than thrice during the game.

Special Information
Link

"Gon and Killua, the Masons, are Lovers". The players with these two roles are aware Mafia knows this information.

Safe Claim: Kalluto, Town Role Cop. Restriction: You can't use your ability more than twice during the game.

Win Conditions
You are Mafia aligned and you win when all threats to the Mafia have been eliminated, or if nothing can prevent this.
Kurapika, Mafia Debilitating Tracker

Kurapika is a level-headed and intelligent individual, possessing vast knowledge. Of sound judgment, his focused analyses have saved his friends from the brink of death many times. He can appear cold and distant, due to his incessant drive to avenge his clan. Only his companions Gon, Leorio and Killua seem to have thawed his often icy demeanor. Kurapika has proven he is good at Math. You can find more about Kurapika here.

Active Abilities
You can't use both Dowsing Chain and Judgment Chain in a same Night Phase.

Dowsing Chain: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Track: Target player. At the end of that Night Phase, you’ll be informed of which players the target player visited with active abilities during that same Night Phase.

Judgment Chain: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Restrict: Target player, Post restriction. At the end of that Night Phase, the chosen player will receive the post restriction via PM and will keep it as long as you are alive in the game. Any player violating his post restrictions twice will receive a permanent MOD vote, and an additional permanent MOD vote for each violation after the second one. MOD votes can't "hammer" a player. I reserve the right to make you change any post restriction you’re sending if I see it’s too extreme.

Passive Abilities
Mafia Communication: You may communicate with Player, Hisoka, and Player, Kalluto, members of the Mafia, outside the game thread, by using the next quick topic link:
Link

Secret Trade: You may give cards and any amount of money to Hisoka and/or Kalluto by posting the command Give and specifying the respective amounts and targets in your Book.

Restrictions
You can't use Judgment Chain and Dowsing Chain for a combined total of four times or more during the game.

Special Information
Link

Safe Claim: Kurapika, Town Jack-of-all-Trades. You have four one-shot abilities, Holy Chain (NKill Protection), Chain Jail (Roleblock), Dowsing Chain (Tracker), Judgment Chain (Post Restriction), and you can only use one of these abilities at most per Night Phase. Restriction: You can use, at most, only two of these four abilities during the game.

Win Conditions
Shalnark, Mafia Traitor Bus Driver

Shalnark is able to completely control the actions of any person he has targeted, as long as he's placed a special antenna on them. This is done via a cell phone interface in which he remotely controls his target from a distance, while pointing the cell phone at the antenna planted on the victim. You can find more about Shalnark here.

Active Abilities
Black Voice: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Control: Target player A, Target player B. That same Night Phase, any action that targets player A will target player B instead, and vice versa.

Restrictions
You can't use Black Voice more than twice during the game.

Special Information
Link

Your ability Black Voice is the first active ability to resolve in the Night Actions Resolution.

Player, Hisoka, Player, Kalluto, and Player, Kurapika, are the other Mafia members. They're not informed of your existence as a traitor. If they all die, you'll be removed from the game (and hence you'll lose too).

Safe Claim: Shalnark, Town Bus Driver. Restriction: You can't use your ability more than twice during the game.

Win Conditions
Cat Diner NPC, Independent Watcher Serial Killer

“Mafia? What’s that?”
No one should expect you being an actual role in this game; even less a bad guy… You can find more about the Cat Diner NPC here.

Active Abilities
: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Kill: Target Player. That player will be killed at the end of that Night Phase.

Watch: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Watch: Target player. At the end of that Night Phase, you’ll be informed of which players visited with active abilities to the target player during that same Night Phase.

Cook: Once per Night Phase, you may send me a PM with the command Cook: Target player, Target Dish. If successful, at the end of that Night Phase the target player will receive the target dish. The dish does nothing.

Order: Previous to the beginning of the game, and then once per Night Phase, you may send me by PM the command Order along with the name of 4 common cards, 3 uncommon cards, 2 rare cards, and 1 priceless card, and how many of each one of those cards except for the priceless card (you must choose a quantity of 20 or higher per common card, 8 or higher per uncommon card, 3 or higher per rare card). Only the chosen cards will be available for buying in the next Buy Phase, in the quantities you specified. If you don’t use this ability or if this ability fails for some reason, the cards and quantities will be chosen at random. (Note: Masadora Spell Card Packs will always be available).

Remuneration: Once per Buy Phase at any moment, you may send me a PM with the command Use: Remuneration. At the end of that Buy Phase, you’ll gain 10% of the total money that was spent in the Shop during that same Buy Phase.

Restrictions
You can't use
more than thrice during the game.

You can't use Watch more than twice during the game.

Special Information
Link

As the vendor of the shop, you know exactly all the cards in the game, their buy prices, and what each card does.

[collapse="Cards List"]Common Cards
Stick (10 J): Does nothing (no effect).

Stone (25 J): Send me the name of a player. There is a 10% chance that you can throw a stone to that player, and destroy a card at random from that player’s book. Otherwise this card does nothing (no effect).

List (120 J): A List of all the cards in the game and their prices will be informed to you.

Analysis (150 J): Send me the name of a card. You are informed of the effect of the chosen card. You may also use this “Analysis” card on the Buy Phase. If you name a card that doesn’t exist in the game, this will fail.

Shot (230 J): Send me the name of a player. You will destroy one card at random from that player’s book.

Fluoroscopy (290 J): Send me the name of a player and a card. You’ll be told if that player has the named card or not.

Trade (390 J): Send me the name of a player. One random card of that player’s book and one random card from your book will be traded. If any of you don’t have a card in their books, the Trade will fail.

Sight vision (440 J): Send me the name of a player. You’ll be informed of his money, and how many cards that player has.

Steal (500 J): Send me the name of a player. You’ll steal one random card from that player’s book.

Uncommon Cards
Transform (530 J): Pick one of your cards, and choose a name. All the cards in your book with that name will appear with that name instead of their original name to any player investigating your cards.

Good Eye (620 J): You’ll be notified of the effect of all the cards that were on the Shop the last Buy Phase and the effect of all the cards that are in possession of all the players in the game.

Penetrate (650 J): Send me the name of a player. You’ll steal 75% of the money that player has.

Prison (680 J): Send me the name of a card. It will be publicly announced that the chosen card cannot be used until the end of the current Day Phase. It won’t be announced that you did this.

Magnetic Force (790 J): Send me the name of a card before the current Day Phase end. You’ll be informed of which players currently have that card, and how many of them.

Defensive Wall (900 J): You are immune to card effects used by other players until the current Day Phase end.

Contact (940 J): Send me the name of a player. You’ll be told about which cards and how many of them the chosen player bought the last Buy Phase.

Rare Cards
Reflection (1.020 J): Send me the name of a player. Until the end of the current Day Phase, whenever you are the target of a card used by another player, instead of that the target of that card will be the chosen player.

Thief (1.080 J): Send me the name of a player and the name of a card. If that player has the named card, you will steal one of those cards from that player.

Accompany (1.260 J): Send me the name of a player. Until the end of the current Day Phase, whenever that player uses a card, you’ll be notified of this (which card was used and its targets).

Levy (1.510 J): Steal one random card from each player’s book.

Clone (1.630 J): Send me the name of a card you have by PM. This “Clone” card will transform into the chosen card permanently.

Priceless Cards
Great Angel’s Breath: Your vote will count by twice its normal amount until the end of the current Day Phase.

Risky Dice: Send me the name of a player, and pick either "Haste" or "Slow". The following Night Phase, if you picked "Haste", the active abilities of the chosen player will resolve first in the NAR. If you picked "Slow", the active abilities of the chosen player will instead resolve last in the NAR.

VIP Pass: Send me the name of a player. Until the beginning of the next Day Phase, you may communicate with that player outside the game thread, by using a Quick Topic link that will be provided on due time. Both of you may also exchange cards and money by using the command Give and specifing amounts and targets. Example: Give: 2 Analysis and 300 J to Player

Alcohol Producing Spring: Send me the name of a player. All the active abilities (including eventual Night Kills) used by that player will fail the following Night Phase.

Vase of Flowing Water: Send me the name of a player. The Restrictions' section of that player's role PM, his post restrictions, and other eventual restrictions that explicitly count as such that the chosen player may have will be permanently eliminated.

Tiny Devil’s Wink: Send me the name of a player, and the number of a previous Night Phase. You'll be informed if the chosen player used active abilities during the chosen Night Phase.

Heart Gauge: Send me the name of a player. Until the end of the current Day Phase, that player needs one more vote than normal to be lynched.

Mystery Pond: Send me the name of a player. You’ll be told the description of one predetermined active ability of that player, without including the name of that ability.

Fate-Cutting Scissors: You can't use this card if there is less than 24 hours remaining for deadline. Send me the name of two players. Until the end of the current Day Phase, a special vote, Fate: Target Player, will be available, where every player alive can vote, and only for one of the two players chosen. This vote can't be cancelled. At the end of the current Day Phase, the player with the most of these votes will gain protection against direct kill attempts (Night Kills, Day Kills, and Lynchings) until the end of the next Day Phase, meanwhile the other player will get roleblocked the following Night Phase, won't be able to buy anything or join mini-games the next Buy Phase, and will be voteblocked for the next Day Phase. In case of a tie, both players will gain all the status mentioned except for the vote blocked for the next Day Phase. Eventual conditions that may affect the normal lynch votes don't affect this special vote. All these conditions will be made public once you use this card, but it won't be announced who provoked this.

Pillow of Playful Spirit: The following Night Phase, all the active abilities used on you and used by you (including eventual Night Kills in both cases) will fail.
[/collapse]

If you die, the Buy Phase will be removed from the game; the store will be closed and never opened again, and mini-games will be ended.

The role of Town Watcher isn’t in the game.

As described in your role introduction, no one should expect you to be an actual role this game, and even less with a Win Condition non-compatible with Town's one. Despite this, you're given the next information: Bonolenov, Franklin and Leorio are not present in this game.

You can find information about Bonolenov here.

You can find information about Franklin here.

You can find information about Leorio here.

Safe Claim 1: Leorio, Town Watcher. You have the "Bargain" ability (which does the same as Remuneration) and a 2-shots Watcher ability. Restriction: You can actually use the Watcher ability only once and only if you had no votes on you the previous Day Phase.

Safe Claim 2: Cat Diner NPC, Independent Store Owner. You have the Watcher ability, the Cook ability, and the Remuneration ability. If at some point you have over 5000 Jenis, and everyone alive (except for you) have received a dish through the Cook ability, you'll exit the game as a winner. Upon exiting the game as a winner, you may give up to 3 Priceless Cards distributed among the same quantity of players of your choosing. Restrictions: You can't join minigames, and you can't use the Watcher ability as long as you have 500 J or more.

Win Conditions
You are Independent, and you win if you are the last player remaining in the game, or if nothing can prevent this.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
But don't blame it on Ryker's image manipulating me, or his relationship with me.

And don't be upset with me, you were outplayed, blame yourself.
Cept I wasn't. Pure luck in ryker getting that card. I had everything set up from the start of the game on. Had town actually been good, I might have had a chance, but we had such limited options with both Ryker and Kevin getting mafia. There's no way to lynch them with a weak town.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Cept I wasn't. Pure luck in ryker getting that card. I had everything set up from the start of the game on. Had town actually been good, I might have had a chance, but we had such limited options with both Ryker and Kevin getting mafia. There's no way to lynch them with a weak town.
So you're mad at me why?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

hence me calling you out first thing by saying : Ryker , tell me why i shouldn't follow rule number one and omgus read you as scum.

Mastermind Super Fiend

Ranmaru|SummonerAU
All saltiness aside, the only way I feel we can make our towns stronger, is through the improving thread. That's why I made it, I want towns to be stronger.

Anyways we should all just hug and make up.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
*saves town from losing*
*makes legit case on Ryker*
*ryker shouts stuff in retaliation*
*ryker must be right, not lynching anyone but nl*
who saved town from losing?
ryker's shouts were just as legit of a case, btw

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

had kevmo as scum along with ryker but tried to hide it by slamming them as a town read. I legit didnt have kevmo as town at all from my read and only flipped back and forth after vinyl went aggro on him. I would have gunned for kevmo mainly D2 lol.

Ryker was just there because it's ryker lol

Mastermind Super Fiend

Ranmaru|SummonerAU
had kevmo as scum along with ryker but tried to hide it by slamming them as a town read. I legit didnt have kevmo as town at all from my read and only flipped back and forth after vinyl went aggro on him. I would have gunned for kevmo mainly D2 lol
I know a player does that in MS. He calls that person town and just investigates that person at night and BAM comes up guilty but then we lost anyways. ;-;

I think that's a good way to stay alive as a pr. Or just give your scumreads nulls. (Not all of em obv)

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

The only thing i understood too late was BSP was purposely being anti town to keep scum from killing him. I only realized he might be playing that angle after i questioned him.

Which is why i threw out that little bone about gettign a cruddy role.

Ah well < GG's to all, no salt over dying as it let me play BAM

Top Bottom