• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Alight so wow. Targeted Ryker. Assuming he killed Orbo to frame me on the chance that my kill failed.

BSL you really need to trust me on this one.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Rofl, not a chance bro. You just bid 5000 ****ing Jenis meaning that Orbo did not clean you out. Meaning you used Risky Dice on yourself or used it to slow Orbo. You are betting everything on that last card, so let's rumble, hombre. BSL and I are both more active than you and Soup.

Tell me you have Prison, Theif, etc, BSL.

I'm buying packs with my Jenis. Enter the minigame if you can't outbid him. Buy packs with the rest.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Nope nope nope.

I used dice on myself. Targeted you. Obviously your kill had priority over Orbo using his ability on me. Obvious framing me is obvious.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Also there would be no point for me to lie at this point. I know BSL doesn't have enough J to match that. I don't think you expected this card to be here. Pretty sure you're cornered.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
BSL if you seriously vote us without hesitation I will ****ing ring your goddamn neck we're town

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
No scum kill is going to have advantage over any town ability not named vig in a game where there is a priority boosting effect.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

BSL! I got two Prisons from my packs.

@NL -

Drew I need all of those goddamn reaction images.

You better be fast, homey.

Soup, idgaf. Ring my neck if I'm wrong. But good luck beating me to it. If I'm wrong I'm going to be just as upset as you.

:phone:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You two shouldn't be going about this like you've had flawless play and it's all my fault.

Zen consistently lied to me trying to convince me to lynch ryker.

Soup came in here and revealed through his actions that you two have had an elaborate secret plan.

I'm gonna go with you guys for the lunch today.

#HBC | ѕoup

Or maybe you're being biased towards Ryker and refuse to listen to us. I made a couple of ****ty posts but I didn't realize Zen already revealed and switched the plan. Take or it leave it either your ignorance pisses me off so much.

#HBC | ѕoup

I want to get in a caps locked rage filled of very nasty cuss words and insults just praying to god you will get your head out of ***. Reading that last post made me almost want to throw something. I ****ing **** you not.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Or maybe you're being biased towards Ryker and refuse to listen to us. I made a couple of ****ty posts but I didn't realize Zen already revealed and switched the plan. Take or it leave it either your ignorance pisses me off so much.
I quoted and SHOWED YOU where Zen had changed his line and you just started saying "why Zen, whhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyy" and not answering WHY you had a secret plan or even why your claims didn't line up in multiple places.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
BSL you're being easily manipulated by Ryker just because you are his friend. If you actually read my case, you would come to the same conclusion that Soup and I had of him being scum. You keep making excuses for why his Riddle investigation was wrong. There is no excuse. He flat out lied about it. And you're letting him get away with it because what? You don't want to hurt his feelings? You actually think that as cop he accidentally sent in a message investigating you? This is Ryker we are talking about.

#HBC | ѕoup

I didn't realize Zen was taking a different direction in things. Our original plan was to play it out as a watcher without any other misdirection. It was completely true that we were roleblocked up until Day Phase (3)? But I suppose Zen felt that it wasn't worth the gamble anymore but I originally felt that our role being so swingy that it would be pointless to out like that if we could put the 50% chance to use regarding kills. I didn't want ot be traced towards it but with our restriction removed Zen felt that there was no point to keeping it disclosed especially after we killed Kevin. I shouldn't have posted before that and I know BSL is going to take everything I say with a grain of salt because to him it's impossible for players to screw up.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSL you're being easily manipulated by Ryker just because you are his friend. If you actually read my case, you would come to the same conclusion that Soup and I had of him being scum. You keep making excuses for why his Riddle investigation was wrong. There is no excuse. He flat out lied about it.
You and soup have come to completely different conclusions. The only common thread is "anti town with a kill".

I won't lynch Ryker for being a liar because you have also lied about more things.

Straight to my face.

When I had proof that it was a lie.

The contradictions within your slot are too much to overlook anyway, IMO.

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Ryker wont admit that he has lied. My "lies" were protown. Ryker's is not protown in anyway. Explain why milynching and lying about an investigation are protown.

All I have done is not reveal what heart gauge actually did and what? Not claim the kill on Kevin? The latter which was best kept AWAY from mafia knowing.

Rajam

Smash Champion
@ soup and Ramen King, please post using your hydra account. Also quote with the hydra account too the posts you've made earlier in this phase with your single accounts

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
BSL if you seriously vote us without hesitation I will ****ing ring your goddamn neck we're town
Ryker your kill obviously has priority over Orbo's vacuum.
You gotta be kidding me...
I think I'm about to laugh and cry at the same exact time.
I want to get in a caps locked rage filled of very nasty cuss words and insults just praying to god you will get your head out of ***. Reading that last post made me almost want to throw something. I ****ing **** you not.
BSL you're being easily manipulated by Ryker just because you are his friend. If you actually read my case, you would come to the same conclusion that Soup and I had of him being scum. You keep making excuses for why his Riddle investigation was wrong. There is no excuse. He flat out lied about it. And you're letting him get away with it because what? You don't want to hurt his feelings? You actually think that as cop he accidentally sent in a message investigating you? This is Ryker we are talking about.
I didn't realize Zen was taking a different direction in things. Our original plan was to play it out as a watcher without any other misdirection. It was completely true that we were roleblocked up until Day Phase (3)? But I suppose Zen felt that it wasn't worth the gamble anymore but I originally felt that our role being so swingy that it would be pointless to out like that if we could put the 50% chance to use regarding kills. I didn't want ot be traced towards it but with our restriction removed Zen felt that there was no point to keeping it disclosed especially after we killed Kevin. I shouldn't have posted before that and I know BSL is going to take everything I say with a grain of salt because to him it's impossible for players to screw up.
That doesn't make any sense at all. Kill are always priority under roleblock? That's just standard mafia knowledge?
Ryker wont admit that he has lied. My "lies" were protown. Ryker's is not protown in anyway. Explain why milynching and lying about an investigation are protown.

All I have done is not reveal what heart gauge actually did and what? Not claim the kill on Kevin? The latter which was best kept AWAY from mafia knowing.
These are posts by me.

Rajam

Smash Champion

Congrats to No Lynch who won the auction (5000 J) and the Heart Gauge card!

Revenue (Cards + Auction + Minigame):
11530 Jenis

Final stock:
Common Cards:
2000 Stick (10 J)
2000 Stone (25 J)
2000 Analysis (150 J)
2000 List (120 J)

Uncommon cards:
999 Transform (530 J)
1000 Magnetic Force (790 J)
1000 Contact (940 J)

Rare Cards:
3000 Accompany (1260 J)
3000 Clone (1630 J)

Others:
16 Masadora Cards Pack (1500 J)

Day Phase 6 begins!

• Players may now use cards with the Gain command in their books, as well as specifying targets.
    Example: Gain: 1 Analysis: (target)
  • Deadline for this Day Phase 6: [glow]Monday Oct 22nd 23:00 AST[/glow]
  • With 3 players, it takes 2 votes to lynch!

Top Bottom