• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

Rajam

Smash Champion
Votecount 5.6

[0] Ryker
[4] No Lynch (soup / Ramen King): Ryker, BSL, IceKirby, Orboknown
[0] IceKirby
[1] BSL: No Lynch
[0] Orboknown

[0] Not Voting:

Notes:
IceKirby will be either mod-killed or replaced in case of a next prod.

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 5 is Friday Oct 12th 15:00 AST

Day Phase continues!

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Are we lynching Ryker yet? Or do you want to force NL because you idiots have your heads shoved so far up your *** you can't get oxygen to your brain?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
IceKirby is blatantly mafia and him to come into this thread just to vote should ****ing show it. You're all stalling on it because you'd believe Ryker with a gun pointed to your head. Absolutely pathetic.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Orbo, you're a ******. Vote Ryker.
BSL, force NL so Ryker can kill you tonight.
Ryker, die.
IK, shoot me like you're planning to.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
*ahem*

ORBOKNOWN YOU ARE A ****ING MORON MY LOGIC IS THERE ALONG WITH ZEN AND YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE US FOR WHATEVER REASON EVEN THOUGH WE'VE BEEN OBVIOUS TOWN ALL GODDAMN GAME AND IT JUST CHANGES FOR WHATEVER ****ING REASON I HAVE CLAWED AND SCRATCHED MY WAY THROUGH THIS MOTHER****ING GAME AND I AM NOT LETTING THIS GET RUINED BY **** ****HEAD WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AND WOULD PRAY THAT WE'RE INDY BECAUSE A PLAYER WITH GOLD DICE AND REPUTATION SAYS SO, ON TOP OF THE GODDAMN FACT THAT IK JUST COMES IN AND VOTES HE'S OBVIOUS MAFIA JESUS CHRIST RYKER IS INDY YOU AND BSL ARE GOING TO LOSE THIS GAME

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Votecount 5.6
[4] No Lynch (soup / Ramen King): Ryker, BSL, IceKirby, Orboknown
Day Phase continues!

[/font]
Unvote Vote IceKirby
Are we lynching Ryker yet? Or do you want to force NL because you idiots have your heads shoved so far up your *** you can't get oxygen to your brain?
IceKirby is blatantly mafia and him to come into this thread just to vote should ****ing show it. You're all stalling on it because you'd believe Ryker with a gun pointed to your head. Absolutely pathetic.
Testing it like you said to do is stalling? I already told you i don't think 3man mafia and traitor is likely. town's vig died with joker and someone killed kevmo.
Unless the incredibly unlikely thing of joker's second bomb going off way late happened.
Orbo, you're a ******. Vote Ryker.
Nah.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
*ahem*

ORBOKNOWN YOU ARE A ****ING MORON MY LOGIC IS THERE ALONG WITH ZEN AND YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE US FOR WHATEVER REASON EVEN THOUGH WE'VE BEEN OBVIOUS TOWN ALL GODDAMN GAME AND IT JUST CHANGES FOR WHATEVER ****ING REASON I HAVE CLAWED AND SCRATCHED MY WAY THROUGH THIS MOTHER****ING GAME AND I AM NOT LETTING THIS GET RUINED BY **** ****HEAD WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AND WOULD PRAY THAT WE'RE INDY BECAUSE A PLAYER WITH GOLD DICE AND REPUTATION SAYS SO, ON TOP OF THE GODDAMN FACT THAT IK JUST COMES IN AND VOTES HE'S OBVIOUS MAFIA JESUS CHRIST RYKER IS INDY YOU AND BSL ARE GOING TO LOSE THIS GAME
ryker's indy now? I thought he was mafia?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
wait stop, everyone go back to NL and make him vote himself.

you know, to prove he's unlynchable and stuff.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i would think it counts. idk.

but lets put 4 on him and leave it for a little bit.

we have until Friday.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
because i never got around to redoing set up math, so i don't know if lynching IK makes us lose.

can you do it? i don't know how to do it correctly, i don't think.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
5 alive
3 town V1 indy v1 mafia
town mislynched, 2x1x1
1 townie dies at night, 1v1v1. mafia or indy can win
if both townies die, 1v1. dual win for scum.
if mafia gets lynched
3v1indy
townie dies at night
2v1, if indy lynched town win.
if indy is lynched today,
3v1 mafia
townie dies at night
2v1 mafia
NL's 3 man team next post

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Ryker can double check it, but it should be.
everytime there isn't a one in the numbers above, it means that is amount of townies.
now with 3 man scum team+traitor, we're at 3 town vs 2 mafia
if we lynch mafia today,
3 town vs 1 mafia.
NK
2 town one mafia.
if we lynch town today,
2 town two mafia. town gets endgamed

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
We may be in 2v1v2 right now instead of 2v3 or 1v1v3.

However, if that's the case, we're already boned. We have to hit scum today, but not hitting NL could've lead to the end of us. He's been forced to use two Heart Gauges (having seen the description, they only add one vote) which means he was playing for it. Orbo, you will probably be in LyLo with whichever of us NL thinks is easier to lynch (likely me). Please clean him out, buy the priceless card, and enter the minigame (take the former if you can't get the latter).

NL, did you ever answer how you got two of those cards?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
1We may be in 2v1v2 right now instead of 2v3 or 1v1v3.

However, if that's the case, we're already boned. We have to hit scum today, but not hitting NL could've lead to the end of us. He's been forced to use two Heart Gauges (having seen the description, they only add one vote) which means he was playing for it. Orbo, you will probably be in LyLo with whichever of us NL thinks is easier to lynch (likely me). Please clean him out, buy the priceless card, and enter the minigame (take the former if you can't get the latter).
1-4v1v9? how likely is that for a 14 man game?
pretty sure i can out bid almost anyone right now considering I've barely sprung for cards or minigames.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
5 alive
3 town V1 indy v1 mafia
town mislynched, 2x1x1
1 townie dies at night, 1v1v1. mafia or indy can win
if both townies die, 1v1. dual win for scum.
if mafia gets lynched
3v1indy
townie dies at night
2v1, if indy lynched town win.
if indy is lynched today,
3v1 mafia
townie dies at night
2v1 mafia
NL's 3 man team next post
So get this. Now that NL has blown two heart gauges, the Likelyhood that he has another is very slim. He can be lunched toMorrow.

He must be lunched toMorrow.

If we lynch him OR IK (which apparently doesn't auto lose us), then a kill can still happen.

If we lunch NL, a kill will happen.

If we lunch IK, a kill might happen.

In the event that it's a Ryker/IK team still alive right now, then potentially two NK's happen tonight, and we have an even slimmer chance of winning.

Onward to the IK lunch, gentlemen!

:phone:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
3 to lynch. rykers on IK, and we don't want NL or anyone just hammering before we get our info.
..so I guess hold off voting atm, at least for another 24 hours or so?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I was planning on it. Also waiting for everyone to see and respond before someone notices that I ****ed up or something. Just in case.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
the math seems right.
like I said, Ihaven't seen anything convincing me of three mafia and a traitor, so indy+mafia as last scum is likely. with NL off the lynch order today, I'd rather (likely)get rid of the mafia NK IK has.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
We definitely want to get rid of it.

Mafia's is guaranteed.
NL's is 50/50. Unless he was lying in which case it's irrelevant.

One mafia member remaining is the same as an Indy, if their kills are the same, right?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
one mafia member left means he needs to get to a 1v1 situation to win, yea.
Indy kill probably was one shot or somehow not guaranteed(gambler comes to mind there), so it isn't a definitive thing that will happen. Mafia kill being gone can't hurt.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
...the Indy kill is 50/50, not one shot. If it ever was one shot, it isn't anymore because last Night I removed NL's restrictions.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
NP.
I'm going to class. may or may not be back afterwords.
will get on at some point tomorrow, though idk for how long.

Top Bottom