• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hunter X Hunter Mafia | ~ Mafia Wins!! ~

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Man, you didn't even pay attention to what I said. I said it like once, anyway. I thought with an IK lynch, Orbo would be NK'd, and we'd be left with an NL/BSL/Ryker lylo and I would do something wrong and lose. That's destiny. But lynching IK isn't necessarily instaloss because at this point I'm not unsure of who is town between you and ryker.
So then lynching Ice Kirby should be the exact same as lynching Ryker wouldn't you say? They are both mafia so it would be the same if you lynched Ryker and me and Ice Kirby and you were alive tomorrow. You see what I'm getting at?
I read your case. I don't think it holds enough weight to convince me.
What puts you in doubt?
I quit mafia for other reasons. Idk where you got that from.
You told me that people voted you and lynched you for the dumbest stuff even when you were making all the legitimate points. That is the same situation I am in right here. Ryker is just being loud and spewing stuff out, when I've shown you and Orbo with reasoning why he and Ice Kirby is scum and why his accusations are false.
Soups posts make me think you are less town, not more town. Wat

:phone:
You're looking at it as contradicting with what's been going on. We've already establshed the falsehoods. Which Soup wasn't aware that I had revealed. You should be looking at the fact that it was consistant with the Soup's perspective of what's been going on in the game. And the fact that there was no "indy"behavior from his post. We are out to lynch scum. Soup came in pushing for who he thinks to be the most certain scum.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Yes I can because it explained nothing. The jig was up and we pointed out exactly where you claimed your second ability. He then went on to claim a different bargain ability, a different number of watch shots, and NEVER recanted them, instead calling you the liar in the conflict.

So tell me why he would hold on despite being shown that you had let it go.

He claims you were ranting about me in the QT, yet also claimed to be completely ignorant. His push was based on me being a serial killer because "it's obvious."

No, it doesn't add up. A simple book check would tell him whether you used Heart Gauge. Safe money said that you either still have it or that you just used it now.

Easy for him to mix up the watch shots with the protect shots. I don't even think Soup understands the card concept still. Shown by him trying to buy stuff in the night phase >.>. I'm being completely honost here in that he doesn't really know what's going on at this point. Yet another obstacle that I have to overthrow to send your *** out the door, but I don't care ryker. You're not winning this game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
You're looking at it as contradicting with what's been going on. We've already establshed the falsehoods. Which Soup wasn't aware that I had revealed. You should be looking at the fact that it was consistant with the Soup's perspective of what's been going on in the game. And the fact that there was no "indy"behavior from his post. We are out to lynch scum. Soup came in pushing for who he thinks to be the most certain scum.
I am going to kill someone.

No indy behavior going on my ***. Your entire angle has been indy behavior. You're aiming to make it into LyLo and be unlynchable there. THAT'S INDY BEHAVIOR!

Your large post does not establish that you are not indy. None of it holds weight. Your big point is that you've been at the head of the pack, but that's how you win as indy when you have any sort of reputation. Skies and Dissidia it's what I did to win as indy.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
We HAVE to live today or we lose. That's a null tell. I'd be just as much on BSL's *** if he was accepting of being lynched today when it would garantee our loss.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIVE TONIGHT WHICH HAS BEEN YOUR GOAL SINCE THE START OF THE PHASE AND A LEADING CONTRIBUTOR TO WHY YOU'RE GETTING LYNCHED!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to lunch. I'll be back to try and pull how ****ty your role claim, survivalist play, and Soup's contradictions out from under the rug you keep trying to sweep them under.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Zen, why is ryker definitively mafia and not indy
(excluding that riddle shiz, because ryker was following what appeared to be riddle lying)
I don't believe there is a three man scum team, mainly through vinyl's words/actions.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Bro just freaking tust me man.

and you guys vote me so that I can show you that I used the heart gauge. I'm pretty sure it doesn't end the day. You can also just skip this and vote Ryker :/

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
My face when Orbo is actually indy.

Seriously there is no reason you guys should be playing the stubborn at this point.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Votecount 5.4

[1] Ryker: No Lynch
[2] No Lynch (soup / Ramen King): Ryker, BSL
[0] IceKirby
[0] BSL
[0] Orboknown

[3] Not Voting:
IceKirby, Orboknown

Notes:
N/A

*= Currently being replaced
**= V/LA

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch
The deadline for Day 5 is Friday Oct 12th 15:00 AST

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
NL, you gave me this whole backstory on why Ryker has been playing the way he is, painting it in a mafia light. It was a good story, and it was almost believable. Unfortunately the evidence behind it isn't strong enough to convince me he's scum. The fact that soup tried to convince me that he's Indy only made it worse.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Cool story, scum. There's no reason Soup thinking he is indy should have any affect. Explain that to me :)

I think he's mafia.
Soup thinks he's indy.

We both think he's scum.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only person that cares about winning this? Seriously two of you are town and being mad ******** right now. I really am suspecting that I could just be wrong in Ryker and that one of you two is scum. BSL you have yet to explain to me why lynching Kirby would be different than lynching Ryker on the perspective that they are mafia :)

So then lynching Ice Kirby should be the exact same as lynching Ryker wouldn't you say? They are both mafia so it would be the same if you lynched Ryker and me and Ice Kirby and you were alive tomorrow. You see what I'm getting at?
I actually find this quite interesting.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Now I'm scum too? Lol

You're one slot. Sometimes drew's actions make you think mafia, other times they make you think Indy. If you can't even decide on what those actions mean he is, then your case is a lot weaker to begin with.

I see those actions and I think a third thing, town.

Since it isn't consistent in your own head, I don't get why you are upset when my views don't match yours.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
On the perspective that Ryker is mafia, it wouldn't matter who we lunch. But i don't think he's mafia so it's irrelevant.

Why you keep bringing that up is beyond me.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Because I find it interestign that you're trying to restrict the lynch to me and Ryker, leaving out Kirby (Who is confirmed mafia regardless of ryker and I's alignment).

You say that if you lynch me and I was right, that's the end. And that if you lynch Ryker and he was right that would be the end.

You agree that either Ryker is mafia or I am indy. So then on that note, lynching Kirby (who is mafia) should me the exact situation. Yet you keep paininting it as an automatic loss when he is FOR SURE mafia but you don't know about Ryker.

You see what I'm getting at here :smash:

Could I have been wrong in assuming Ryker was the third buddy :3

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If we lynch ryker and he is mafia then it would not be an automatic loss.

If we lunch IK then it doesn't tell us which of you or Ryker is right, and we're in the same situation, except you have Heart gauge.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Uh huh.

So lynching IK would be the same as picking which of Ryker and I are scum today since as you say I would "have a heart gauge". Therefore if I were indy, the game would be lost in that perspecitve. So once again, it is the same exact situation.

IK & Ryker are a package deal. Simply choosing to lynch one of them over myself is effectively choosing that you do not believe I am scum.

So, tell me do you still believe we should avoid lynching IK today?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Lunching IK is NOT the same.

But if you were Indy and we don't lynch you today, the game is lost.

I do think we should avoid lunching IK.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Even if it was the same, that would mean we avoid lunching Ryker.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
@mod: request modkill or mod vote on Ryker for copy-pasting private mod given information instead of paraphrasing

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
I've used my heart gauge. I wont have heart gauge tomorrow. There is literally no reason not to vote Ryker at this point. Do you realize what lylo means. It means we need to lynch scum.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Do you agree that IK is confirmed mafia?
Do you agree that if Ryker is mafia and we don't lynch one of them, then we lose?

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
Do you agree that Riddle did not lie about not using his ability?

I understand that it's possible for ryker's card to have been messed with, but do you agree on the above?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't know you're town. In fact I'm pretty sure you're Indy.

I don't KNOW you've used heart gauge, and there's also the clone possibility.

I agree with IK maf and the other question.

I guess I agree about riddle.

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
No indy.
Been town all game and you know it.
You do KNOW that I've used heart guage based on the fact that I can't be lynched.
Then tell me HOW Ryker's card could have been messed with!?!?!?!???

No Lynch

Smash Journeyman
For reflection. Riddle would have said something rather than being lynched and saying that Ryker was scum upon his death -_-

new answer

Top Bottom