• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hungrybox's high school brawl tourney - More info to come....

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Yep,

Gamers United and the Anime Club are meeting up together to hold the school's 3rd smash tournament.

Two years ago, I believe Uuaa won the melee tournament, and last year I won the brawl tournament.

I'm trying to see if I can get OOS's (Out-of-schoolers) to come, because we have a new principal and I don't know what his rules are. -_________-

But since I'm the president of Gamer's United, I might be able to work some things out...Plus, this will be the first year with me running the tournament, so the only gay rule would be a short time frame, so there would probably be only time for a singles or doubles tournament...Like I said, it's still in development, and I'll update as time goes on.

But hey, anyone here want to play against 65 noobs in a tournament, be my guest...other than Zoro last year I had an easy win (me and my bro were in finals)

It'll probably be single elimation singles and doubles or double elimination singles....

:D

Since I am running it with two other people from school and I am very bad with tio, I would suggest someone help me run tio...

Prizes range from pre-paid credit cards to best buy gift cards to etc...

A big auditorium/cafeteria will be our venue, lots of room + concessions...

If i can get smashers to come to this, we can make this huge, I mean BIG huge.

yay!

2500 Taft-Vineland Rd
Orlando, FL 32837

Frames

DI
hungrybox tio is like the most user friendly tournament program on earth just take 10 minutes and learn it lol

my highschool never had cool **** like this

i wanna come

Zoro

Smash Champion
I love going to freedom tournaments wato is notorious for wrecking that school every year lol

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
DUDE!!!! I gotta go to this! h-box, keep me in on the info please! i can bring my wii and brawl if you need it. let me know, k? here my phone # if you ever need any help- 407-272-3446. thanx man. i will make it further than last time. oh btw, its the school's 4th smash tournament, not 3rd. i made to the finals on the 1st smash tournament at freedom.

BUSTA NUT

Smash Rookie
MONEY OF COURSE I'LL COME AND TAKE IT LOL wow looks like the pot size is gonna be nice lol my wallet kinda empty too, i'll see you there hungry

Hrnut on Bustanuts account

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
2nd place \ 3rd place?

If there's more than just 1st place (no body in this state can beat you I know you were sandbaggin vs HRNUT), I'll go.

Gindler

Smash Champion
How far is it from UCF? Cars going to be in repairs for a while so is it within biking distance from UCF?

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
keep this going h-box. i really hope i can come to this. the kirby master of freedom high has to come back and compete, lol.

Top Bottom