• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Huge Johnz 1: Portage, IN tournament Jan.6th confirmed date and venue

AS Money

Smash Lord
im exited ill have to request the days off of work and since no school ill be going ill convince my crew to come too

Sliq

Smash Master
I'm going to this, as of right now. My plans might change depending on school, but you can put me down for confirmed.

Also, will anyone be providing housing? Because I don't want to spend around $100 just for gas and housing.

Hopefully the rest of the Cincinnati Crew will go, too.

RapE

Smash Ace
Hopefully we can come just have to convince acro to come and we are set....Big C for life lol

BIG C

Smash Master
heh mars it is true but im not sure of how many ppl will show so i didnt want like to spend a lot of money and have no1 show up it would be pretty gay

Sliq

Smash Master
I think the Cincinnati Crew will be there; Me, Kel, Overswarm, 1337, and Noob-lube. At least me and Kel will be there--the others are unconfirmed.

AS Money

Smash Lord
There are .12 miles between your ending location and the end of your driving directions. Use maps to get from your ending location to the end of your route.
WTF oh well BigC we will need a number to call so we can make the .12 miles but midland should be comeing i love winter break and where is houseing for this

BIG C

Smash Master
no it is not a 2 dayer im just goin with the 1 dayer

if there are 2 many ppl it'll be random seeded and if there is a small amount it'll be RR and whatnot

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Oh **** another tourney! I can try to go, if I do go, it'll be with Zec and Wuwu. So put me down as a maybe. =/
i look forward to playing you man. And BigC, unless something really weird happens, i will be able to make this. I really wouldnt mind brining my TV either, its pretty nice, the TV that eddie and tink were playing on at GH!1 (the one next to the really tiny one). if not ill only bring my cube, but it really wouldnt be much of a problem to me.

The Blackstar

Smash Journeyman
I believe that GH!1 pwned all in terms of TV.

AS money, nice sig. I may have to step up HOT Forever's banner.

kirkq

Smash Ace
i have a pep band game this day....im the balls of the pep band...i am required to be there....i may come just for teams and drag lui and some friends along

teams and funs...i can stay till like 5 then

suxxorz :-/

The Blackstar

Smash Journeyman
If you're the balls of the pep band, then why don't we just kick you and the band will spend the next 3 days wishing you didn't exist?

RapE

Smash Ace
AS Money- i still need a ****ing partner PLEASE i hate getting at the last second

Top Bottom