• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hub House III - San Francisco: 5/1/10

pockyD

Smash Legend
i guess i will track maybes separately because i don't want people taking up spots when space is limited

let me know if/when they are confirmed

fribjits

Smash Apprentice
I wanna come! :D Put me down as a yes. I don't mind walkin from bart to the venue, thats not far at all.

I can birng a full gamecube setup in my backpack. :3

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
dajuan is a legit human being

he goes to church

+9001 respect points

but he commits suicide in smash (3 times on yoshis story)
thats like breaking the commendments 3 times

-9001 respect points

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
I might be working on that day (gotta go check a calendar)
So put me down as a maybe I guess.
Will enter Singles for sure, and Teams if I can find a teammate.
Can bring a GC, and a TV as well. (the screen is hella small tho)
And I got an extra GC A/V cable with an S-Vid plug on it, incase anyone wants one for a big TV.
But ya if it's on a Saturday or a Sunday I'll prolly be working ><

Shroomed

Smash Master
what tournament isnt on a saturday or sunday? lol

ESPECIALLY since the school year started/is starting for about every1

pockyD

Smash Legend
legit

i need to remind anyone who's on the 'maybe' list that the list is just for me to acknowledge that I saw your post; if you decide that you want to come for sure, you still need to let me know

MacD

Banned via Administration
since the bay bridge is going to be closed, is the best way to get here by car to go through hayward?

and if so, i'd be interested in picking up hayward people for a small amount of gas money, preferably from one location

pockyD

Smash Legend
well depending on where you are coming from,

the san mateo bridge (92) ($4) or

the richmond-san rafael bridge (580) ($4) PLUS the golden gate bridge (101/1) ($6)

..are the options

Zoap

Smash Master
The Labor Day weekend closure of the Bay Bridge will begin at 8 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 3. The bridge will reopen by 5 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 8 as Caltrans completes an essential and unprecedented construction feat.

Take the San Mateo for any East Bay people or further east people(take 580 to 238 to 880 south to 92) Anyone who may be coming from the north take the golden gate.

There are a number of ways to take(all involve bridges, sometimes more than 1) so have fun and remember Bart is available just know ur buses after the train.

Top Bottom