• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HRP Presents: "N.Y.S.T 2!" 4.28.07 An NY EVENT!

What should I do

• $5 Venue fee all money goes to the pot

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • The manager takes 40% (Less money in the pot)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
lol im sure that woulda been a hell of alot easier

still it was fun, i met sneak who seems to be a cool quiet dude

i mustve faced a million shieks and foxes that day -_-

(AIDS)_Sasso

Smash Rookie
EE speaking:

I had fun even though I lost to that guy who just shined me(should have went Falco) lol still good matches though but 17th place sucks.

Me an Storms did well in teams it was fun, hope u will keep hosting tornys Bailey I will try an come up for another.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
not at all!! we had a chance but the second round of the losers bracket was just a horrifyinly bad expierence, we almost got 4 stocked in a doubles game o_o

it certainly was an expierence

N64

Smash Champion
'Twas fun, no doubt. Doubles brackets kinda sucked (sol & reject first match, then bino & ky second match (in losers)) for us. I know some other teams got screwed too. Whatever.

Raptorhawk - It was cool and unexpected to finally meet ya. Nice pika, those were some fun matches, as much as I dislike pika dittos.
Everyone I played - Good matches, I learned a lot.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
This tourny was ok.....it went a lot longer than it should have. Bailey you need to pay more attention to matches and make sure the tourny is progressing....I shouldnt be able to play almost everybody there in friendlies in between tourny matches. I had fun though......oh and post up the results already!

N64- Finally we meet! It was nice to finally play you and see your Pika. I hate dittos too, but I enjoyed those matches.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
yo raptorhawk, were u that black guy that used kirby and ur partner was falcon in the first round of the doubles against team stfe? they used mario and link?

Sol

Smash Lord
The massive slaughter in the Crew Battle of AvalanchE vs HRP+Tetra+HazZard where AE came out victorious was mad fun indeed
yeah it's funny when we were team 83 we crew battles u guys with 2 people that weren't even in our crew and they sucked and u guys beat us with 1 member to spare but now we verse you guys again and you guys use 2 members that arn't in you crew but are really good and we won with a member to spare. Thats pretty funny if you ask me

Bailey

Smash Hero
Well we don't really care about crew battles unless money is involved also I was going on 40 hours of no sleep woot. Well results are up so no one post here.

Top Bottom