• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HRP Presents: "N.Y.S.T 2!" 4.28.07 An NY EVENT!

What should I do

• $5 Venue fee all money goes to the pot

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • The manager takes 40% (Less money in the pot)

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
well....if u live in yonkers thats across the bridge...im sure they have somthing 2 take u there if u look hard enuf =D.and dont they have any subways over there...or is that just the city?

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
lol bro stop frontin if u wanted to help out this much then u shouldnt have moved, or at least delayed ur moving...its kool that ur trying u dont think im not kool with that??? im perfectly fine at least sum1 else is but ur trying to hard to be bailey.....u post "whos gonn come to this" or sumting like that then 3 hours later u said "baileys not on so ill do it" give bailey a few hours TO GET HOME FROM SKOOL...unlike u FL redneck, hillbillys who dont go to school, we NY kids actually go. jus hop off nut sack for 5 mins and let him RUN HIS EVENT..........and wut u said about PMing u..U TOOK THAT FROM ME WEN U MADE A RACIAL SLUR AND I SAID THE SAME **** THING...so if u wanna TRY to say sumting make up ur own dises or sentences

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
lol bro stop frontin if u wanted to help out this much then u shouldnt have moved, or at least delayed ur moving...its kool that ur trying u dont think im not kool with that??? im perfectly fine at least sum1 else is but ur trying to hard to be bailey.....u post "whos gonn come to this" or sumting like that then 3 hours later u said "baileys not on so ill do it" give bailey a few hours TO GET HOME FROM SKOOL...unlike u FL redneck, hillbillys who dont go to school, we NY kids actually go. jus hop off nut sack for 5 mins and let him RUN HIS EVENT..........and wut u said about PMing u..U TOOK THAT FROM ME WEN U MADE A RACIAL SLUR AND I SAID THE SAME **** THING...so if u wanna TRY to say sumting make up ur own dises or sentences
yeah.i said that PMing thing in "quotes" cuz u said it.im not a "redneck" or "hill billy" cough*coughsterotypecough*cough like u said,i go 2 skool.and y did i need 2 prolong moving over a "video game"?

Lean

Smash Journeyman
lol if u dont care about "a video game" then why u trying to do so much to help??????? like i said before its kool ur helping but its baielys event let HIM RUN IT. and mooney u aint even gonna be there so saying ur gonna have ppl bring **** is very skeptical....and since no response to the rest of my last post must mean its true????? YAH I WIN!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO.......MOONEY-0 LEAN-1 till next time (where i will win again)

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
lol new yorkians are so friendly!

so yea there is a bus to get over the bridge but after that i dont know where to go, the bridge takes me to palisades mall but after that im ***** out :(

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
lol if u dont care about "a video game" then why u trying to do so much to help??????? like i said before its kool ur helping but its baielys event let HIM RUN IT. and mooney u aint even gonna be there so saying ur gonna have ppl bring **** is very skeptical....and since no response to the rest of my last post must mean its true????? YAH I WIN!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO.......MOONEY-0 LEAN-1 till next time (where i will win again)
idk what ur talking about,ive responded 2 all ur recent posts but w/e.and im just being a good team member and helping out.not running the whole thing.and i said ill have a friend i kno in NY come by and help out by don8ing a tv and cube/copy of smash.:ohwell:

Lean

Smash Journeyman
NOOO!!!!!! I SAID U DIDNT RESPOND "TO THE REST OF MY POST"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U RESPONDED TO ME SAYING U DONT GO TO SCHOOL AND PMING U. THE REST OF THAT POST U DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT.....AHHH!!!!!! freaking FL school system doesnt teach thier students anything, like dont finish reading things, and for all we no they say that 2+2=chair and 5+5= honey mustard lol

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
lol new yorkians are so friendly!

so yea there is a bus to get over the bridge but after that i dont know where to go, the bridge takes me to palisades mall but after that im ***** out :(
form the palisades mall u want 2 get a taxi 2 the "Levitz Shopping Center".you want 2 being up "WEST" Route 59 and you will pass The NANUET MALL on ur left after awhile going.then a little bit up u wiil see a Dunkin Dough nuts/Baskin robins.the store is right up ahead in the next shopping center.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
Lean's Chargin His Lazer!!

edit: chrissake... a bus, a taxi, then the admission fee, then food then both bus and taxi back

im 17 and unemployed...

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
NOOO!!!!!! I SAID U DIDNT RESPOND "TO THE REST OF MY POST"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U RESPONDED TO ME SAYING U DONT GO TO SCHOOL AND PMING U. THE REST OF THAT POST U DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT.....AHHH!!!!!! freaking FL school system doesnt teach thier students anything, like dont finish reading things, and for all we no they say that 2+2=chair and 5+5= honey mustard lol
well that is very true.the FL skool system is very mal nurished in education being that they get old skool bokks from discount retail stores.=].and yes algreba 1 has a course on Chair Physics :colorful:

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
thats wat i originally did, i asked my cousin and he said no problem that he'd take me and my crew up there and then back but then like 4 hours ago he came to my house and cancelled....

cancelled on such short notice too wat a freakin *****

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
thats wat i originally did, i asked my cousin and he said no problem that he'd take me and my crew up there and then back but then like 4 hours ago he came to my house and cancelled....

cancelled on such short notice too wat a freakin *****
any1 else?

high skool friend?

GET A **** CAR! lol jk jk.that might help though =D

Lean

Smash Journeyman
lol wow this thread turned into a discussion between 3 ppl...does any1 remember tha this is for a NY torunament cuz i forgot lol. naaaaaa bro drivings easy jus steap on the gas and hold the wheel tight, go as fast as possible and ull be at the event in no time, or die trying but still....lol

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
lol wow this thread turned into a discussion between 3 ppl...does any1 remember tha this is for a NY torunament cuz i forgot lol. naaaaaa bro drivings easy jus steap on the gas and hold the wheel tight, go as fast as possible and ull be at the event in no time, or die trying but still....lol
Great advice.Oh yes go as fast as u can.And Kill everything in your way.even yourself.=].

oh btw u spelt that* wrong.

~TILT~

Smash Journeyman
im 17 i could go get a license but im too lazy to walk to "ghetto square" to the dmv there : /

i have no idea who this rebecca rio frio is o_o

is she a smash player? point her out and ill find her

how old is she?

imareject

Smash Apprentice
so about those MM, with 4 or 5 setups i don't see many friendlies happenin :/

I could maybe bring a tv,
can other people try and bring setups???

i feel like either friendlies wont happen, or the tourney will drag on forever between matches. bailey, is there enough room for more setups? if there is, c'mon ppl try and bring stuff with u esp if ur driving.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Going to school now. MY college is 22 mins away from the venue and i should finish around 12. so expect Cort, Kip, Plank, and i to be there around 12:30 plz wait for us =). cya guys there

Top Bottom