• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How would i go about becoming a BRoomer?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Also, remember, Broom membership is dictated by your post count. The higher your post count, the higher the likelihood that you'll be allowed in to the Broom, so go out there and increase your post count by any means necessary.
BAD REAPER!

Post count almost means nothing. There's a difference between post count and post quality. Some people can make awesome impressions with only one post every other day

In a way, though, you're right-- a lot of cool people aren't in because they don't have enough of a presence in the forums-- but that definitely doesn't mean you should go around spammin' to gain some exposure. Forced post count is no good.

I was randomly BRoomed one day, while I was talking to Hiemie on AIM during work. He randomly interjected that I should go check out the BRoom. Fun story. And to prove all y'all wrong, I'm a terrible debater, and I'm not a premie. The only reason I'm in the debate hall is for the cute pink name. ^_^

Firebert

Smash Ace
BAD REAPER!

Post count almost means nothing. There's a difference between post count and post quality. Some people can make awesome impressions with only one post every other day

In a way, though, you're right-- a lot of cool people aren't in because they don't have enough of a presence in the forums-- but that definitely doesn't mean you should go around spammin' to gain some exposure. Forced post count is no good.

I was randomly BRoomed one day, while I was talking to Hiemie on AIM during work. He randomly interjected that I should go check out the BRoom. Fun story. And to prove all y'all wrong, I'm a terrible debater, and I'm not a premie. The only reason I'm in the debate hall is for the cute pink name. ^_^
Don't forget the fact that you're Xsyven.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
...I have three pages of expired infractions. =/

There's seriously no set reason to become a BRoomer, it just happens automatically if you're likable.

<_<................You're not the only one, the wait that's supposed to be "within a few weeks" is a blast>_<.
I was actually unaware of my past nominations until I was already BRoomed, and I searched for my username in the BRoom, to see where I was mentioned before I was actually in there. (The results were shocking!)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Dansa med oss
Klappa era händer
Gör som vi gör
Ta några steg åt vänster
Lyssna och lär
Missa inte chansen
Nu är vi här med
Caramelldansen
Oh-oh-oah-oah...
Oh-oh-oah-oah aww...
Oh-oh-oah-oah...
Oh-oh-oah-oah aww...

sadly, if I ran the Broom, FifthMan would have just gotten in. <3 <3 <3

and yeah, i've done the caramelldansen before. if its any consolation, i had a girl with me.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
How to get into the BRoom? Do the Caramel Dance!

http://lostcontemplations.com/Auax/Caramel/Caramel.html
Ok, just before you posted this, I had saw a link to it as the "related vids" to a Smash vid and I clicked it and my mom asked, "What is that?" to which I responded "Im not sure, but its showing up EVERYWHERE!" Low and behold, I click on this thread and what do I see? THAT! MORE CARAMELLDANSEN. WTF, ITS TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAT

Smash Ace
Listen, BRoomers are just normal members like us all expect they get to c0ck ride themselves more cause they can go into another f00king section, good job failing at life, a$$ c0cks.

btw let me in cause I'm cool and your not

redgreenblue

Smash Ace
First, you must be penultimate in your quest for entrance. This is required. You MUST be the second to last candidate in order to gain entrance. Once it has been made sure that you are; the Council will hold a session in order to decide your fate in the matter. If it is decided that you are an able person, you will face The Trials.

You begin by separating your mind from your muster. Only those who have achieved perfect spiritual separation will be able to complete the Great Journey through the Void. To continue, you must devise a format of entering the Void into deeprealm.

Before you enter, you absolutely HAVE to remember this one piece of advice: If a grey figure appears, IGNORE HIM AT ALL COSTS. It is said that he does not appear for everybody, so you might be lucky enough to not meet him. He will work in three steps; first he will greet you and politely try to start a conversation. Then he will taunt you for ignoring him, laughing at your ability, saying you need his help. Finally, he will show his true form. His mouth becomes stretched and pale, his many appendages and eyes multiplying as if a disease. His grey body becomes set on a black fire, his thousand eyes burning in an intense heat. He will then screech in every frequency at once, drowning out all thought and movement. If you are alive after he stops screeching, you are free to go. He will say goodbye to you as you leave, and you must not turn back and look at him. If you do, you are ****ed to wandering the halls of the Void forever, telling stories of the figure to anyone passing through. There will never be a chance of escape, for your mind will have lost the capability to think of escaping.

Once you have entered, your mind will undergo the most pain you will ever experience as a human animal. All of your memories will be drained. Your body will be contorted beyond belief. Blood will be squeezed from the very veins that line your arms like water from a sponge. It will seem to be an eternity in this Void, but you MUST pull yourself through it. It is impossible to retain your prior state of mind after entering the Void. If you do not exit, you will forever be stuck in the vast anarchy of nothingness.

After entering the land of Eternal Grey, cross the dark, desaturated green fields of Nasgythmjyr as silently as possible; to avoid the ancient guardians. If you are caught, you will be frozen in the last thought you had for eternity. The guardians will then dissect your mind for the rest of time. When and if you have successfully evaded them, look unto the mountain Glratyyhmith.

The journey up the mountain is a fierce one. The sky is a light grey and the air smells of burning wood. The cold will penetrate your skin like a knife through parchment; you must resolve to overwhelm this feeling. The heavy snow fall will make you weep, for the snow contains essence of all that you have ever loved. You will feel remorse, but you will not know why. All your memories will have disappeared. Your clouded vision will become even more clouded by the immense field of white. If you happen to come by a small black hole, enter it.

Through that lies the dragoon. In his slumber, he lies with both eyes awake, infinitely aware of all that surrounds him. His skin is covered in death, the coarse blackness emanating from him like a thick, unbearable fog. If you are not careful, it WILL overcome you and make waste of your will. His mythical weak point is located everywhere and nowhere, it must be discovered through your own methods. It is suggested that you be able to multiply your image in order to confuse the great beast, for it is wiser than any mere mortal.

Speak to it the phrase of passing in the tongue of ancients; if you hear nothing in response from the beast, leave at once and never come back. Go back through the Void, back to your home. Never think of the quest again. If you do, your body and mind will become stone.

If you hear a series of beeps in A flat, you will have succeeded. Draw your blade and stab the weak point once, and let go of the blade. The dragoon will yield. Then, its body will burst into a trillion locusts.

I'm not exactly sure what happens at this point. What I do know is that you must somehow find a door within the cloud of locusts. It is said that you cannot think properly in this cloud, so you may have difficulty recognizing the shape of a door. When and if you enter the door, you will face the Last.

Absolutely nothing is known about the Last. I doubt that you will succeed in your quest to slay it. Those who have defeated the Last will not tell you anything about it. They are not able. If you do defeat the Last, consider yourself worthy.

Once you have thrived through The Trials, you will have successfully gained entrance. Congratulations. You now have access to the Back Room.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
No Johns. I have five pages.
But I'm actually in the Back Room. My point was that it doesn't matter how many infractions you have.

Though one of those pages is nothing but random drunken bannings, or boredom bans from Eor, Mic, and Revolutions.

Gilgamesh

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, I can give a couple of hints:

- If you ever request to be invited in any way, you will never get in the Back Room. It's an official rule.

- At some point you have to figure a secret code. It changes every week, and it's based on elements that are at plain sight in smashboards, yet cleverly placed. It makes perfect sense once you figure it out.

- White Male Americans have much higher chances. (official rule #2)

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I only really wanted to be a BRoomer cause I get the purple name I think.. It's been a long time since I thought about it so I'm not sure anymore. Though I do believe that I won't end up being one.

-Onyx

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Eor once spammed a whole page of infractions on me in the span of an hour

one of the reasons for my infractions was being banned <_<

idk how that even works out.

Top Bottom