• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You're right kage. That one situational example you gave negates everything negative about nair, lmao. How about something else aside from what I stated in my previous post?

FUCK trying to get both hits of nair. You can actually PRESSURE someone after a uair. hit them with both hits of nair and you've almost reset the game back to neutral. Damage means so little. The second hit of nair is BEYOND TRASH. If someone is on a platform, jump, waveland, and grab them. or pressure them with something that will keep you in a non-disadvantageous position. nair shield pressure is more than situational.
Ask Juggleguy about how double hit Nair is ass lol.

MosthatedinNC

Dorsey
LOL, i'm sure the double hit nair is right up juggledguy's ally

Dang, looking like most of the ganons will be at BH except a few from fl and nc

Last edited:

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Jesus christ what have I missed while I was gone?

I'm gonna money match all you ganons. And bizz, glad to hear you're going! I missed you that time at EVO and we gotta play. I challenge you to a waveland-off.

Linguini, spidey, ace, Dorsey, renth, please... This has turned into ganon convention. Let's all smoke a bowl and talk about how sheik is a **** lol.

@Juggleguy why not have the remaining ganons compete for that 4th spot? Tm and I are almost at that level and Ian is certainly on the same level as the big three.

If not, then Ian is your guy.

That's eikelemann, if you didn't know.

Last edited:

Coastward

Smash Lord
im actually super hyped to witness this now.

were all gonna be walking around as a crew like were the ****ing outsiders. cant wait to smash with you guys.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Damnnnn, sounds like someone is going to prove who's better at dittos.. loll. This feels like 2008 all over again.
Hey Kage, I heard since there's no fail window on L-cancelling you always press it multiple times. Is that true?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Uhhh....UHHH.

Nope we are not.

Also, any tips for Ganon vs. Sheik, it's the one character I hate to face.
there is a ton of anti-sheik info here. Check my post in the thread "how to deke the sheik"

Hey Kage, I heard since there's no fail window on L-cancelling you always press it multiple times. Is that true?
I hit it more than once if I miss a ff before doing a dair, or if I aerial IC's and I'm not sure if I'll hit, hit shield, or whiff. That's about it though, not a good habit imo but occasionally useful. the last thing you'd want to do is hit R again after you have gotten the cancel.

Last edited:

Duel

Smash Apprentice
I registered for BH4 the first minute it was posted lol, I am getting the free t shirt. Add me to that Ganon list.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I hit it more than once if I miss a ff before doing a dair, or if I aerial IC's and I'm not sure if I'll hit, hit shield, or whiff. That's about it though, not a good habit imo but occasionally useful. the last thing you'd want to do is hit R again after you have gotten the cancel.
Because of accidentally getting shield?

tm

Smash Ace
Yo I know that a bunch of you guys are in FL.
I'm on St. George Island for a week, if any of you are close to there (or know smashers that are) lemme know cause it would be sick to get to hang out and play.

Renth

Smash Hero
Just won a gainesville tournament.

1st in melee singles and doubles

2nd in pm singles and doubles

was fun.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Yo I know that a bunch of you guys are in FL.
I'm on St. George Island for a week, if any of you are close to there (or know smashers that are) lemme know cause it would be sick to get to hang out and play.
i was just near there, there's no smashers in that region. have fun though. come to real florida sometime.

UNACCEPTABLE.

Last edited:

Renth

Smash Hero
wtf was that Renth!!! 20XX Ganon technology right there
It's something ive been messing with, instant turn arounds before going off platforms makes for unique mix ups it's the new thing I am trying to incorporate

I played like crap in grand finals but it was fun I was so drained mentally and covered in sweat hot venue was hot.

I will keep improving and prove to myself I can be the player I want to be

Last edited:

Superspright

Smash Lord
I've been doing that for a bit. It's very good. I like to use the instant turn around so I can tipman edge-guard immediately.

Top Bottom