• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Renth

Smash Hero
Even if snuggle guy doesn't want to have a ganon round robin, you guys can always do one yourselves

edit: Eikelmann would win the round robin regardless of who attended anyway (spoilers)

Last edited:

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
In fairness, ACE, he is pretty much considered the best ganon even if he doesn't really play anymore. If only Linguini still played this game...

That being said, with all of the ganons in attendance, I have no doubt that Trail, Bizz, Ian, and me/tm/Coast/(take your pick) could still hype things up, no problem. Then people could see how good Ian's gotten too.

Renth, we could always do it ourselves, but there's no denying it'd be more fun if it was on the stream. Too bad you can't make it, you're way up there on my hit list with Bizz and the new Eikelmann.

Last edited:

Coastward

Smash Lord
what if we try getting it on the TourneyLocater stream?

if not, we could always do it amongst ourselves for fun. just bros getting together and playing some fun video games.

Duel

Smash Apprentice
Any chance we can do a Ganon main only bracket as a side tourney something?

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
So I think I've solidified myself as the third best ganon in new england after last nights game over. I'm just a little bit behind secret sauce and crow, but I've been making ground fast. Oh and now my tag is officially "the hulk" and I play a green ganon. Watch out yo, I'm coming for the rest of yous next

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Blue dorf is best dorf. I started using blue because I couldn't take a single game off of rip, so I jokingly switched color (from brown) and said that was the reason why. Next game, I won. First time I was able to take a game off of him. So blue is my color. After that I probably lost another hundred games until I beat him again, but the blue dorf has treated me well.

Last edited:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Blue dorf is best dorf. I started using blue because I couldn't take a single game off of rip, so I jokingly switched color (from brown) and said that was the reason why. Next game, I won. First time I was able to take a game off of him. So blue is my color. After that I probably lost another hundred games until I beat him again, but the blue dorf has treated me well.
my teacher's tag was also RIP. how quaint.

MosthatedinNC

Dorsey
I forgot to mention renth... if you vaguely recall me saying i was going to a tournament a 3-4 weeks ago, but couldn't make it, your buddy the cape ended up going. there were some other bros there too, was mad I missed out.

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ac2TX7K4N0

I made some awful mistakes this set. I really wish I wasn't only recorded against much better players (Irish mafia is like one of the best players in new england) but perhaps that's a good thing. Give me some tips guys.

I started to pick up on what to do against his peach towards the end of the first game, but he recognized that and just went falcon and I couldn't adapt at all and just got creamed.

One thing I did pick up from mafia was that you can DI the third hit of peach's dsmash down with the c stick and I forget exactly what the benefit of doing that is, but apparently you can get out of it?

Fortunately, I won the next two losers matches and placed decently.

Last edited:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
In fairness, ACE, he is pretty much considered the best ganon even if he doesn't really play anymore. If only Linguini still played this game...

That being said, with all of the ganons in attendance, I have no doubt that Trail, Bizz, Ian, and me/tm/Coast/(take your pick) could still hype things up, no problem. Then people could see how good Ian's gotten too.

Renth, we could always do it ourselves, but there's no denying it'd be more fun if it was on the stream. Too bad you can't make it, you're way up there on my hit list with Bizz and the new Eikelmann.
I do still play a lot actually, it's just that committing to a US tournament is pretty tough these days. It's so costly from Montreal.. Well now I have a new job starting in september so I want to do well at it.

I also heard from an obscure source you guys like to talk **** about my Ganon though it's pretty clear I can see it right here. I guess that's all you can do hiding behind your keyboards and weak ass achievements.. that's fine by me! ;)

Renth

Smash Hero
The Cape taught me ssbm a long time ago.

Renth In Person is correct Blue is the only way to go

Eikelmann is the best thing I've ever had the pleasure of having a hand in

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
I choose red Ganondorf to represent the blood that hath spilled on my hands from crushing and stomping their faces in. The Blood Ganondorf shall come out once the neutral Ganondorf has spilled the blood from his foe, forever darkening their soul to the core, never to return to the realm of light again.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I also heard from an obscure source you guys like to talk **** about my Ganon though it's pretty clear I can see it right here. I guess that's all you can do hiding behind your keyboards and weak *** achievements.. that's fine by me! ;)
Lol emo post. I forgot that if you talk up other Ganons Kage gets butthurt.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I guess me beating Lambchops, Shiz, Green Mario, Smash mac, Raistlin and other good ass players don't mean **** to Kage. lol

Anyways @ -ACE- -ACE- Lost to Blea again, but I feel like I'm getting close, beat Lambchops and lost to Porkchops in winners.

http://www.twitch.tv/vsgc/b/560211262

Match with Lambchops starts at 5:54
Match with BleaGelo starts at 7:03 <--- Need some help with this one. The suicides killed me a lot during this @ L Linguini - Halp. lol
Match with Porkchops starts at 6:40

net1234

Smash Ace
random piece of ganon tech i'd like feedback on. its pretty stupid tho. so you run as the person so ur in ur run animation not ur dash animation. so then turn around and begin ur slow turn around. then u cancel it with jump and even though it looked like u were facing backwards your actually facing forwards. then u punch them in the face. try it out its deceptive and humiliating

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Jason my bad I never watched those vids of you and blea a while back. been crazy busy at work and all I have is my phone. I'll try to step it up lol

And lol at kage. He refused to MM Clay (porkchops) after getting bopped in friendlies. But if Jason beats clay, that is a "weak ass achievement". Comedy gold.

Last edited:

tm

Smash Ace
Good **** spider sense. Never really watched any of your vids before (youtube links are much nicer to my ass computer) but I watched those sets and I'm impressed. You should definitely travel more and get some exposure. And write about the falco matchup :p

Top Bottom