• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

cptjiggles69

Smash Journeyman
I had 2% body fat at 13. Sure I was fat.
i dont think having that little body fat can be good for you and
I was being general. Most kids that age who weigh that much would generally be heavier. Saying ok was saying what does it have to do with this. Honestly man what is the real problem? You were fine until something set you off?

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
damn coast sorry to hear that. i think you and i have opposite matchups. i love fighting peaches but friggin suck at marth.

I **** wet ****ies. Do you wanna be ****ed by me? Come on. Even with your modicum of intellect you should have been able to figure that one out.
thesauraus.com is a great resource

Superspright

Smash Lord
Not trying to start beef, but if I see my boy Mark being handled. I will have his back.
To be honest, you're all about as heavy as my thigh. You'll be on your back more than having it. But not trying to start anything either. I just like screwing with him.

@wanted

Using a thesaurus is pretty pretentious.

@ Coastward Coastward

2% bodyfat is right on the cusp of healthy. I was starting to get funky breath and stuff from a lack of fat. I wouldn't want to be at 2% body fat again.

Last edited:

X WaNtEd X

Smash Lord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pJ4M2g9Fw8s#t=8647 me vs the guy that won the tournament

looking back at it, if i polished up my punish game a bit and stopped sitting in shield so much, that set would have been a W for me.
i think your neutral game and defensive game could use a little more work tbh. i think you should've challenged the falco when he's above you with uairs more often instead of just using uairs when you were trying to read a jump. too much megabus and fair. and on the defensive end, you should try rising uairs instead of rising fairs if you're going to throw out a move offstage. there was actually one time where if you had thrown out a uair instead of a fair it would've hit falco before he got invincibility from the ledge. and not to mention, fair will make you drop a lot further than uair will. oh and i noticed you tried to chain grab way too much. you caught him off guard once, but didn't really convert very well off it. maybe work on tech chasing fast fallers.

Last edited:

spider_sense

Smash Champion
To be honest, you're all about as heavy as my thigh. You'll be on your back more than having it. But not trying to start anything either. I just like screwing with him.

@wanted

Using a thesaurus is pretty pretentious.

@ Coastward Coastward

2% bodyfat is right on the cusp of healthy. I was starting to get funky breath and stuff from a lack of fat. I wouldn't want to be at 2% body fat again.
Funny thing is, I've seen your chubby ass on stream. You can act hard online, but if I ever catch you at a florida tournament. I will **** you up now. Can't wait to knock you in that **** sucker of yours.

Last edited:

Renth

Smash Hero
Bizzaro is great I will do a full write up of his set with fly whenever i get a hance.

Spider Sense, I appreciate what you're trying to do but let's just keep the ganon forums for ganon talk.

cptjiggles69

Smash Journeyman

iRanch

Smash Cadet

ChemX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mychemmeghan
The last game was so heartbreaking :(

watch me get bodied by Porkchops, but still manage to take a game somehow.
http://www.twitch.tv/wizzzrobe/b/529983759?t=3h4m34s

I have a horrible habit of shield grabbing while under falco pressure, and I didn't even realize it until Ian pointed it out during the match. I don't know how to handle falco's pressure.
I watched this live and I thought you did very well. Porkchops has done very well at tournaments recently so don't feel too bad about it.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
What west coast tourney was this that bizz attended? can anyone link me? are vids up (twitch)?

PunkAaron, I was in palm coast like 5 days ago. but just getting a hotel on my way to miami. I thought about messaging you for some games but I just didn't have the time/was too tired.

PunkAaron

Smash Cadet
NNID
PunkAaron
What west coast tourney was this that bizz attended? can anyone link me? are vids up (twitch)?

PunkAaron, I was in palm coast like 5 days ago. but just getting a hotel on my way to miami. I thought about messaging you for some games but I just didn't have the time/was too tired.
Oh true? I got finals this week so I really can't play til Thursday anyway.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante

I have a horrible habit of shield grabbing while under falco pressure, and I didn't even realize it until Ian pointed it out during the match. I don't know how to handle falco's pressure.
Clay is INSANE vs Ganon. He'll most likely beat any Ganon, so don't feel bad. He's a good player to learn the matchup from.

ChemX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mychemmeghan
btw... just heard google bought twitch.tv for $1 billion.
That has been going around the Internet since last night. A few websites have reported it but neither Twitch or Google have released a public statement regarding the matters.
So as of right now, it could still be a rumor or a public statement could be made soon.
But I'm kind of iffy on the whole thing, this could ruin Twitch due to Google wanting to run a bunch of ads as well as using Twitch to boost more hype for the non-successful Google+.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
I was watching a the recent major tournament, and they said it's official, but I'm not too sure if the commentators actually meant that or whatnot. I really hope google doesn't botch Twitch. (even though I have a sinking feeling that they will) like Chemx said. They'll just try to run off ads and might do some payment structure just so you can watch feeds/streams. In other news, Jay-z is the first black billionare. lol

Last edited:

Clocked

Smash Apprentice
I wouldn't be freaking out until we get an official statement from either company, but I'm hoping these rumors are without substance.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
So....... no link to bizzaro? Google is like a black hole, they eat up every successful new company, not at all surprised to hear that. Though I do like google in a lot of ways, so hopefully they can implement some cool new features or something. Who knows

Coastward

Smash Lord
finally found a solid secondary.

was playing friendlies with my buddy today and he asked me why i didnt main ice climbers since he thought they were better than my ganon. i might enter a random weekly with just them but i dont want to go into a monthly with them. i think they cover some of ganons bad MUs if im correct.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

In case nobody noticed this specific set, Ranch took a game off of one of the best up and coming Falco players in the country at this tournament. On top of that, this Falco has extensive Ganondorf practice thanks to SpiderSense and Linguini. Good **** to him.

At that same tournament, I got 9th in PM with mostly Ganondorf, 3rd in Melee doubles with my ex-apprentice (current apprentice is Ranch), beating 2.5 solid teams, and I happened to not even make it out of my pool, getting 5th place. I beat the person that got 2nd in my pool during winners round 2. And lost to both of the people that he beat. Go figure.

I don't know why I don't get notifications for this thread. The new smashboards sucks pretty hard. Quite the pain in the ass having to come back and scroll through 4+ pages every time I come back here =/ Please pardon my inactivity.

Anyway, now that superspright is dealt with, hopefully this forum will be less toxic. All of the bull**** that occurred recently was unacceptable for us as a group. Shoutouts to @Shaya for the snipe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom