• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yall need more muscle to be true ganondorf mains. on that note, i was chillin with nintendude and fly at big house 2 and i felt too large to be an ic main.

reading chris and wrenth's posts, i've suddenly been struck with the urge to pwn you two in ganon dittos once more. :) You're my bois, but i feel empty when i'm not ****** you guys in dittos.

rockcrock is a ripped lil dude, he's like a mini ganondorf, so he's legit.
as much as i'd enjoy playing against you again in such a matchup, i'd be much more interested in ripping your IC's apart one by one with my new fox.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I'm kind of the same way. I basically look the same at 220 as I do at 200 (where I am now) lol.

Trail you have to take that deal. Sounds like a win/win, either you get some cash or you become a real man. ;)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ice im not scared, I almost beat him at Apex. =( KK and M2k are pretty much the 2 i cant even formulate a plan with Ganon to beat them.. too much shutting me down. lol. At that point, it's pretty much a matter of me not sucking and being super consistent.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Have you ever played shroomed's sheik? It's been a long time since I played him but he's definitely good at shutting Ganon down...
i've beaten his sheik before in casuals. to the point that he would only go doc on me in pools at FC. made him mad when he went doc, too. :cool:

(he still beat me 2-0, though. :c )
lmao @ that pic. anyone who's met me irl...knows my swoleness makes ganon proud
sorry, emilio, but no smasher in existence retains enough "swoleness" to make the dark lord proud.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
And wow, you guys are ****ing morons. Never chain grab with ganon unless it's against a spacie that way there's no risk involved. Chaingrabbing in the ditto, pika, link, sheik, etc is such a ridiculously hard maneuver just do yourself a favor and not even try it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well it's a bit annoying of course but I don't get shook by it. I dont do it because Id rather put my fist in their face.

(I actually killed Falco doing the CG, yesterday with a combo ender.) ;) Only did it once to see how it works.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
it's only a problem if 1 person does and 1 person doesn't........personally i've always supported both doing so, so the meta shapes around it... mostly avoidance of it and not actually executing it. Which, similar head game with grabs already exists, but if your opponent respects that chain grab of yours it's only going to change these situations for the better for ganon.

other than my views right thur, no i don't usually cg in friendlies... unless it's tough love on someone's bad DI.

btw.. i'm bedridden with pneumonia, why I'm posting all of the sudden. Suuuup ganons.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It doesn't matter, you don't play vs Ganon when you play me. No amount of xp helps the US players with the Kage matchup as ive proven countless times.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
It just proves my point that the Ganon experience gained in general (specifically by me) by Stab and Little England worked against you, and therefore the Kage match-up is irrelevant in this case. I would venture on to saying that Bizzarro Flame experience helps even more then Kage experience in beating you.

edit in response to your edit: Not random losses buddy. It is a good proportion in your win vs. losses against players who have had a good amount of Ganon experience, especially Bizzarro Flame experience. Whom do you think Johnny got a lot of his Ganon experience from?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
That's false, I 3-0ed him.

Bahaha, you are so funny Bizz. Way to bring up matches from 2-3 years ago, oh wait what happened before in those years as well? Ahh now I remember!! I placed pretty good overall. If LE beat me, I still outplaced him completely, also Stab was a MM not even a tourney match.. why does everyone bring that up? ****ing West Coast seriously. I will tear you down.

Like I said again, no one can be ready for me. You can watch all my matches and even then Ill catch you off guard. You cant go vs the king of evil without proper punishment.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
You bring up random losses, shut up. Im giving you what you give me. It says nothing about my current skill level. WC flocks like little birds hyping up their players but when it comes down to it, it's just words.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
**** wit kage day.

HEY KAGE REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME I TOOK A GAME OFF YOUR FALCON? REMEMBER?

I'm pretty sure even armada and mango have lost games/sets they should not have lost due to an off day/bad luck.

For real tho, bizz, you trained the hell out of LE in the ganon matchup. That dude wrecks me consistently. If he's playing falco, it'll be a miracle if I even take a stock, much less the game. Last time we played, he went falcon and 2 stocked me twice if I remember correctly. And I'm pretty experienced in the falcon matchup.

And good **** vs. Johnny lol, that was a fun set to watch.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Wow did I even mention skill level. Stay on topic please. I only said that wes was gonna beat you because of ganon experience and the main reason why the players I have mentioned beat you is due to ganon experience. You can't really argue against that. Btw, are you a kid or something telling me to shut up? Can't handle the flame when I am not even trying to bizzarro flame you? Then get out of the kitchen cuz it's about to get heated.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wow did I even mention skill level. Stay on topic please. I only said that wes was gonna beat you because of ganon experience and the main reason why the players I have mentioned beat you is due to ganon experience. You can't really argue against that. Btw, are you a kid or something telling me to shut up? Can't handle the flame when I am not even trying to bizzarro flame you? Then get out of the kitchen cuz it's about to get heated.
Its not going to happen. And yes I can argue vs that, I'm ****ing Kage.

But I probably shouldn't since it'll fall on deaf ears anyways, what a waste of time.

Top Bottom