• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hm.. reality will not be merciful on this day.. =)

Edit: So I'm going to lose 40$ straight up? Fools! I'm going to be 40$ richer and there will be death!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Lol makes me kinda wanna get in on these Money matches!

Spidersense/Linguini how bout 5 dollar MM vs G.Vice in a ditto?

Edit* Kage/Rockcrock as well if ya'll are interested.

Linguini

Smash Master
Nah kage you will only be losing $10 on my account, but $20 for jason obvs.

gvice i'm down for 5. jason are you even going to apex? lol i hope you bought your ticket already

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Xros Wars was actually pretty good. At this point, I'd say not to bother with Hunters. It hasn't proved itself worth watching.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Kage, if that tas vid didn't at least give you an idea of some new tricks you could implement in your game, you should watch it again. And no I don't mean impossible 0-death combos from frame perfect insane SDI.

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
It means you're different. Idk how the aphorism came around but if someone calls you a square it's like everyone else is a circle or some ****.
No, quite the opposite. It means he's uncool or a conformist. Like, when the cool kids were skateboarding, a square would be tying his tie so that he could go to church with his mother.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage, if that tas vid didn't at least give you an idea of some new tricks you could implement in your game, you should watch it again. And no I don't mean impossible 0-death combos from frame perfect insane SDI.

:phone:
New tricks? Not really, I'm pretty bad at picking up things from videos, I need to practice new tricks and see if they are really good or not.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I wonder how possible it would be to edgeguard like a phantasm or something, with edgecancelled side-b. If you found the right spot it would work but if you miss, you die/get stuck in lag, and then they mc and recover.

Top Bottom