• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How the hell do you guys do so good with falco?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
.....lolz....

But Yeah Lucas Lemme Give you my Story 6 months ago Last Saturday I Picked up smash for the 1st time (since the Christmas season it came out). Needless to Say I got PWNed. I told my friend I'll be @ least ten notches under you before school ends. In between then I played people BETTER than me and I progressed way faster than I thought I would. THEN I saw Bombsoldier Vids and Shiz Forward and Mathos. I incorporated some of their moves into my own and am slowly developing my own style. Soon enough Me and my friend became the best in our immediate area. THEN we went to our first tourney last Saturday.... Got PWNed? Yea....Both of us. BUT the people we met were pretty good. Actually it was the BRK (Black Rain Krew) One of whom *almost* beat Shiz (which gives you a visual of their level). Most of em use Falco pretty hot. even if he isnt their main. I learned from them, absorbed all I could and now Im better already. The moral of the story is...Its gonna take alot more than what I did to go pro. Show some Vids!

Are you talking about the tournament Pound?

And who are you talking about the Black Rain Krew that almost beat me? I did play K.C. Cloud who was playing good his first friendlies. But after that, he kind of went downhill. I don't know if he was nervous or somethin. But the first two friendlies he played me I only one and two stocked. But the next friendlies I played him the next day didn't go so well for him.

BTW, why are people trying to hate on Lucas after a year. I admit I havn't read the thread because its a year old. But I'm pretty sure his state of mind has changed about smash over the year.

I don't want to sound as if I got annoyed when you said someone almost beat Shiz. But the way you say it makes me seem as if your in the state of mind that they can do that consistently.

BTW, everyone that I saw/played from the Black Rain Krew are amazingly awesome to hang out. They're all way too cool/fun to hang out with. I bet you are too.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Are you talking about the tournament Pound?

And who are you talking about the Black Rain Krew that almost beat me? I did play K.C. Cloud who was playing good his first friendlies. But after that, he kind of went downhill. I don't know if he was nervous or somethin. But the first two friendlies he played me I only one and two stocked. But the next friendlies I played him the next day didn't go so well for him.

BTW, why are people trying to hate on Lucas after a year. I admit I havn't read the thread because its a year old. But I'm pretty sure his state of mind has changed about smash over the year.

I don't want to sound as if I got annoyed when you said someone almost beat Shiz. But the way you say it makes me seem as if your in the state of mind that they can do that consistently.

BTW, everyone that I saw/played from the Black Rain Krew are amazingly awesome to hang out. They're all way too cool/fun to hang out with. I bet you are too.

Ack Ack No way No Way! But Yeah it was K.C. Cloud. (I could barely touch him...Sage was good as Falco but K.C. Handed my beak 2 me...I couldnt touch him. lolz) He told me ALL about Pound beleive me. And Im sure If he gets Better He'd Be a Good Match For you like a Series rivalry...I dunno. I wish I could have seen the Match... But Cha anyway I'm Sure your not annoyed because we ALL take our Losses and near Falls at times. Lets see uhm 2 more things. I Plan on being able to match K.C. Cloud's Current level in about 2 months (im still an Effin Noob URGH) So If your Ever in MD Id Love an oppurtunity to play you (And maybe not get 4 stocked hm?)

BTW Im not Hatin on Lucas Just Givin him a somewhat vague Comparison of my Struggle (I WANNA GO PRO :lick:)

THE KAMIKAZEKAGE(Divine Wind Shadow) WILL BE KNOWN

P.S. Shiz, If your @ a tourney in MD my tag is Kaze (Look for it in the upper Ranks someday!)

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Shiz, You should read the posts that lucas wrote before he edited them. Trust me, they were funny as hell, I still remember some of them, which is why I resurrected this thread. He was trying to make a comparision of Counter Strike and how he was a fast learner and he was able to do techniques in 3 months that took others years to do. He said he'd be able to go pro at this game in a few months. Hmmm, thats actually all I remember, but it was too good, sucks that he edited his first couple of posts.

Shiz, are you going to 0C3 right? Itd be great to get some falco practice, this guy here (South Paw, not sure if you know him or not) is stupidly gay with falco. The rare times I beat him it was extremely hard...wanna help a rasta imposta out?

po pimpus

Smash Ace
LOL @ Rasta trying to get Falco tips... We all know the best way to beat South_Paw is with Luigi.
(Actually its Peach, but Luigi is cooler ^_^)

Repryx

Smash Champion
what i mastered so far..

short hoping(not sure what its for)
fast falling
For General Pepper's Sake! Why Do you think its called the Short Hop Laser?!?!?! C'mon People Discussed this with you Already...(Thats only one usage BTW)

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Sounds like he can wall jump, not tech. Its hard to practice teching by yourself.

Po Pimpus...screw you. Im tired of losing to SP's falco...and Kosmos's falco.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
If you're gonna have a good Falco, you need good lasers >_> look at people such as Forward, PC Chris, Mathos, DaShizWiz, etc. They have nice "clean" lasers.

Spam at will if you must, abuse the fact that Falco has the best projectile/appoarch in the game.

Sure, SHFFL aerials and shine combos come in to play....but lasers make the opening to everything in Falco's godly offense.

Top Bottom