• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How guys treat girls in a fighting game community.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
I'm not mad.

Marketing is probably only more important in the big American promotions.

In Japan, Mexico and independent promotions, most of the top card wrestlers are better than the WWE top cards.

:phone:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well it's had five pages of bitterness brother I think it's high time everyone hit the locker room and cooled down with a nice group shower brother.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Damnit I read that in his voice. :hulk:

On the subject of the topic, I can't really say much more than what hasn't been already said. The fact that **** is not a censored word but other words I can't even say because of the censor filter is a strong indication of our cultural, sexist views practiced as if natural.

EDIT: Well, now that I've read through the topic, I must say, there's a number of individuals who are completely insensitive and close minded.

There's a point when one must consider the words they mutter. Should they be insensitive, this is the result. If this is part of the community, explain to me why THIS has become an issue? Why is it being discussed? I suppose, when you get away with something long enough you get comfortable in doing it and don't ever think of the other possible outcomes your actions can entail. So, in that sense, the commentator, airhead? didn't really think too much into what he was saying.

Well, good ****, homebro. I hope it was worth it. What it looked like to me was the standard reaction of a level 5 internet troll; Once a concern was mentioned by the girl, she became a target until the end. Reminds me of alot of the players who have headsets on Modern Warfare, except that this had real world effects.

But, the girl was at fault, too, to feel that way in a community as barbaric as that. I mean, what was she to expect? Estrogen in a testosterone pool? What in god's name? Of course you'd be weeded out immediately and targeted. :glare:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I wish Akagami would come back, this thread is no fun without someone like him.

Top Bottom