• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you feel when you're playing your best?

Avalancer

Smash Journeyman
My problem with every tournament is every time I win, I get cocky and proud of myself, and I fail the rest of the set. :c

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
I feel like I'm seeing like 30 frames into the future.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
For me it would be like my blood is boiling and I'm super happy. When that happens, I can see exactly everything you can do and will do, there's no escape! Basically, the more I get hits in, the more I can get into the zone.. the way that happens is that I love landing hits with Ganon because it's satisfying and with that it makes me happier. Once that level is high enough then it's like if I get into an ecstatic feeling. I feel all my senses sharper in this state.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
When I lose I don't get mad. I know that when I am performing well that I just got straight up beat. And that makes me happy that I'm not even close to understanding this game. What replay-ability!

Superspright

Smash Lord
I feel sharp. I don't worry about anything but what is happening in the moment. That's about it. What I do when I am playing my best is almost never missing a powershield or any possible techs that can save my life.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i don't remember the matches lol. Often times i get really frustrated at myself for making mistakes, even little ones. It has cost me points in my crews ranking battles the last few times, because for me frustration leads to really poor, half hearted play, or really sloppy, unsafe and technically unsound play. However, if i'm playing on point, i don't feel anything, and i don't remember the matches. Stuff just happens. My losses stick with me even tho my wins don't... I gotta reverse that

:phone:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Usually what happens I think, both opponent's defensives exceed normal boundaries for sure. Like I have played Bam a bunch of times and sometimes we would both go in this crazy session of escaping everything. I would PS his next 4-7 moves and maneuver around to not get hit and then when I try to hit him he also PSs my moves and wavelands perfectly to avoid stuff. It's ****ing cool when this happens, DBZ ftw.

Top Bottom