• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How did you come up with your Alias

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I used to main the black and white Kirby for a while and for some reason, it just reminded me of a koala and the old Coca Cola commercials with the Polar Bears. So I just mixed it up and came out with Kola.

Chyea

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Just posting in here again to say Kola's avatar is too good. Rider is sex.

Renth

Smash Hero
Renth -

I used the name for online gaming when i was 13 years old, completely made up and random +10 originality points.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
When i was in like 5th grade i begged my mom to make me an AIM account cause all the other kids had one..this was back when i loved skateboarding and was skating like everday(only could only place get at the kid :p)..So she made the name skaterbaj...The skater should be understood. BAJ are my initials backwards. So it has stuck since then.

Dont call me skater-badge.Gotta say each letter one by one..B-A-J

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I was playing counter-strike one day (oh boy I've heard this one before) and I was like... 13 years old and I didnt really have a previous tag so I was thinking and just randomly put down Scidadle. Though the word is actually spelled skedaddle. But that's stupid

I've been trying to think of a better one for a while now.

I was considering changing it to just Metabee.

But eh

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I thought the name "Villain" would strike fear and woe, in my opponents. and i was born 1989

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I'm a MOFO Ace Gundam Pilot!!!!
also, it's my xbox live name. I didn't wanna add numbers to AceDude

Also, if you wanna get my attention, you go "Ace Dude!"
Then I go "yeah?"

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
Uncreative, dead meme: Raptor Jesus.

Should be Rangaha or something.
Want name change pls.

pony of endless death

Smash Rookie
One day when I was young.. a horse ***** and killed my entire family.

Then I took revenge and killed him. He has haunted me ever sense.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Yiff, there is a player 4 in texas,
And a player 5-7 in brazil

Lol

I like third controller slot

Thinking of changing to Rahruurdek but thats a name i got from a random name generator

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
and I'm a ubw fan lol
Mike G I didn't know you were a huge fan of my combo videos
you know those great hits of Young Link footage
UBW Use Bombs Wisely yeah those
that show me whoopin' your lame Peach's out of practice *** especially in Director's Cut
yeah I can see why you're a fan :D
I always knew you had my back Mikey
ever since you 16 stocked my state.

/sarcastic self loathing

Spank the Dill STILL hasn't posted in here? For ****'s sake am I going to have to post his story for him?

Uzima (Uzi)

Smash Lord
mine started off as uzimakisensai
a butchered version of izimaki that my friend would call me randomly, so i decided to use it.

but wwas tired of getting anti naruto flak as well as wanting to move on anyways since i use Uzima or gear2 as my tag, plus people call me Uzi for short, which fits with my fox laser mentality.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Legion came from a name me and my friend used for an antagonist in our collab story which originated from an inside joke. You know those bats on MSN messenger? Well I put like 20 of them and used to tell her "GO MY LEGION OF DOOM!" And yeah >< Silly ^^;;;

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Raistlin is the coolest, bad *** mother ****er from the Dragonlance series. Hence, I took his name. It's just a good ****in' name.

Senliten

Smash Lord
In the back room, sleeping with the waifu
NNID
Senliten
Very long story short,
Is an old character name for my wizzy on Everquest.
The name in full was Senliten Porter (porter of course being the wizards best utility spells/money maker until the Planes of Power expansion came along).
Anyways, Senliten however, came from using the generate random name a couple of times, and taking bits and pieces from various names to put something together.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Well at first my name was Sonic Wave because naming yourself after attacks used to be kinda cool (and I didn't want to go with Sonic Wind because that'd be TOO generic).

I changed my name to Dark Sonic after reading the Archie Comics because he was ****ing bada$$ and because everyone would obviously confuse him for Shadow and I'd get to think of them as an idiot and correct them :p

I also go by DS if people feel like shortening the name.

Top Bottom