• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Come

MaNg0

Smash Hero
No One ever made me a combo video

im surfing youtube and c all these pros

with combo videos that people made for them

makes me sad lolol ><

thought i meant something 2 u puffs *crys*

either way

puff ***** and the puff boards is like dead !!! whyyyyyyyyyy

UberBlackCleric

Smash Cadet
You have one Mango, One Week At Mike's :laugh: You also have 4 Leaf Mango team combo vid. Don't be greedy thats two more than the rest of us.

dudutsai

Smash Lord
I always wondered the same. You are my favorite player, and I've been waiting for one fooooorrevvver..
I can't make one by myself 'cause I suck, but there need to be more puff combo videos anyway

Edit: Also, welcome back to the MELEE forums. :laugh:

MaNg0

Smash Hero
but i want one of just my puff ****** =/

and yay im someones favorite player ^_^

make me a combo video ^_^

or ill ask eggz

dudutsai

Smash Lord
i main fox now son and falco
What? That better be a lie. Jigglypuff is just as gay as any other character. Don't let them get to you just 'cause you got godly spacing.

Man, I heard your name called at the first tournament I went to and I was freakin out.

Then I realized it was just a local with the same name :(

MaNg0

Smash Hero
well i dont really like playing puff in friendlys lol

people john

and spaceies are freaking fun

Rofl wow tell that guy 2 change his name ahhaha

L__

Smash Master
What? That better be a lie. Jigglypuff is just as gay as any other character. Don't let them get to you just 'cause you got godly spacing.

Man, I heard your name called at the first tournament I went to and I was freakin out.

Then I realized it was just a local with the same name :(
Mango has godly spacing because mango has learned how to control jigglypuff's spastic growths.

tickytoc

Smash Apprentice
yea you definently need a combo vid. im a long time King fan but if you made a good enough video i might have to put you over King. o yea and you rest people insanely well. i was watching your matches at pound 3 against m2k again and i just know when you are thinking rest and all the way and sure enough, you U-air him onto a platform and then it was game over son. yea well any way looking forward to a vid soon

Deathknight

Smash Ace
There was a trailer for one but the guy was too much of a lazy ******* to finish it I guess. His excuse was there was no videos up from Pound or SCC but now there is yet it never got made. I'd love to see a full combo video for you, Mango. Here's the link if you want to petition it to be finished: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YSwSA2ir0g Anyone know who the Marth is though in the video? I can't read the tag and I'd like to see that match.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Euuughhhhhgharghle! Why do you guys switch from Jiggs to Fox? (I HATE FOX!!!!) Be glad that you're unique by maining Jigglypuff. She's a great character in her own right and can be used extremely well. Maybe I'm not one to talk as I main Marth--but I only main Marth because I like Marth. If he was bottom tier I'd still use him (my secondary is Ness, speaking of bottom tier).

Space animals are the most annoying characters. I hate playing against them even if I completely trash them. The only reason I can ever enjoy playing against them is because they're so easy to edgeguard. Apart from that you have the most annoying moves in the game packed into one character (this is mostly in reference to Fox)--the laser, the shine, the up-smash, the up-air. Eugh, those characters are so LAMMEEEEE. I wouldn't be caught dead using a space animal. The only reason I would ever play Fox is just so I can waveshine people across the stage--and that would only be to punish them for ever maining such a stupid character. Agh, it frustrates me.

Anyway, I'm done with my rant. I just hate space animals. Jigglypuff owns space animals any day.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Euuughhhhhgharghle! Why do you guys switch from Jiggs to Fox? (I HATE FOX!!!!) Be glad that you're unique by maining Jigglypuff. She's a great character in her own right and can be used extremely well. Maybe I'm not one to talk as I main Marth--but I only main Marth because I like Marth. If he was bottom tier I'd still use him (my secondary is Ness, speaking of bottom tier).

Space animals are the most annoying characters. I hate playing against them even if I completely trash them. The only reason I can ever enjoy playing against them is because they're so easy to edgeguard. Apart from that you have the most annoying moves in the game packed into one character (this is mostly in reference to Fox)--the laser, the shine, the up-smash, the up-air. Eugh, those characters are so LAMMEEEEE. I wouldn't be caught dead using a space animal. The only reason I would ever play Fox is just so I can waveshine people across the stage--and that would only be to punish them for ever maining such a stupid character. Agh, it frustrates me.

Anyway, I'm done with my rant. I just hate space animals. Jigglypuff owns space animals any day.
Haha, I dunno, space animals are fun to play cause you get to press a lot of buttons =)

I'm sure mango would still use jiggs if he wanted to win in a tournament. Seriously, you shouldn't be telling someone (famous smasher or not) who to main or which characters are more enjoyable to play just because you don't like the characters for some strange reason.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
MaNg0000ss: inspires me to play Jiggz, ever since I watched SSBM Were Amazing Happens.

Notice how JIGGZ resembles a certain SNAKE with the Green Headband.

Jiggs 4 god tier ploX.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I need puff boards to be more active NAAOOO!!!! I've been persuaded to become and jiggly main because of awesome rapage patience and spacing skillz but only have 1 month to get my puff game to **** cast4 and I needs rapeinspiration rapeadvice and rapetechniqiez!!

NAAAOOOO!!!!!
Edit
lol I just picked up Jiggs a few days ago and already ***** lots. First match, I ***** an ICs. Took Mango stuff threads advice and rollout Nana 1 stock, Rest nana 1 stock, edgeguard **** 1 stock then the best rest ever I UpB cancelled and sang both ICs to sleep, Mango thread says rest Nana, so both ICs asleep I ***** Nana last stock! yeaaaa...tooooo gooood :p

Top Bottom