• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
:4shulk: you have nearly everything at your disposal, except actual frame data and safeness. Also screw nair spam characters.

:4mewtwo:
Everytime i see mewtwo on FG. Charges shadowball, tries to camp out my marth. Proceeds to defeat mewtwo. As long as your'e not a campy or spammy player i usually enjoy a good mewtwo match. I used to play him but i don't play dlc charcters anymore.
:4zelda:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
tfw try to approach and punish something laggy but she nayru's love me long time

Donkey Kong

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
Your character is nearly just as annoying as mario, he even has the Y E E H A W. His fair is dumb as heck and his uair is also dumb, but gimp him with anything and he is done. Oh lord nintendo why.
I have another main...So :4greninja:

Last edited:

A Scrub

BonghornLeghorn
NNID
BonghornLeghorn
Down throw - 9 for days. Back air's for days. Also get my protein intake for the day.

:4marth:

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Marth for the most part doesn't bother me unless he lands the tipper f-smash, or any tipper attack that lands a KO for that matter because tipper attacks are freakin' scary haha. Other than that, I enjoy playing a good Marth. It keeps me on my toes and I see it as a fun challenge for the most part.

:4mario:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Mario's up-tilt is really effective. But, if you're good at DI, it becomes significantly less hate-able :p

Anyway, DDD doesn't annoy me too much, unless I get edge guarded by him. I'm not sure what it is about DDD and his edge guarding tools, but they annoy me when my opponent uses them effectively.

:4ness:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
A good Mewtwo is awesome to play against, but I am still annoyed by the amazing attack range he has sometimes. Mewtwo's attacks aren't terribly long like Marth's or Corrin's, but it can still be tough to get in against.

:4fox:

D

Deleted member

I hate speedy characters with unbeatable combos. Fox, while still salt-inducing, isn't too annoying (unlike Sheik).

:4dk:

TipO'TheMorning

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3308-5047-5155
that taunt tho
having a 'main crisis' if you will, but i'll just say :4marth:

Last edited:

TipO'TheMorning

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3308-5047-5155
Oh, you ate me? You took my ability? You find that funny?! You are going to pay. *proceeds to lose sanity*

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Thats one thing i love about kirby lol that and his taunts.
I honestly don't know where to start with Kirby...

One common theme is it's VERY rare to find a good Kirby. Usually the ones I find are almost always obvious beginners/players who don't know how to play. They vary from Stone spam, to UP B spam, to even spending the who match trying to land a fully charged hammer that will never, ever happen. When I'm playing as Bayonetta? Boy they all seem so desperate to get her ability it's all they really seem to care about. Like, if it didn't happen the 12th time what makes you think it's gonna happen the 13th time...?

When I'm King Dedede though...? This is honestly all I can think of when it happens:

:4dedede: / :4rob: / :4bayonetta:

Pick your poison.

TipO'TheMorning

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3308-5047-5155
I'll go with that R.O.B. All I can say is his dang up-air is too good. Also, that down-b projectile though... funnily enough I'm playing R.O.B. right now against CPUs.

Synjid

Smash Rookie
God that damned bell. I can never figure out where its gonna land, or how it bounces, and I end up getting stunned-Fsmash everytime. Also, the down B constantly pushing you away.
:4pit:

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
I feel like doc is less disrespectful than mario while still being just as annoying to fight. but what was pits old side b????? Oh and i fought this really annoying kirby the other day KirbCider KirbCider I never knew you could combo down air into a grab :eek:

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
It depends on which of your two Sm4sh mains I fight. If I fight Marth, I don't mind it because I enjoy the Marth MU. It's a good challenge. But Kirby? Fighting Kirby bores me. He also has some salt-inducing moves.

:4mario:

Rran

Smash Apprentice
That dreaded up-smash. I've been punished more times than I can count for rolling right into Mario's stupid head.

:4palutena:

D

Deleted member

Please stop double teaming me. Keep Luma in place so I can kill it.

:4yoshi:

Pyrover

Smash Cadet
Sometimes I try to attack Yoshi in the air, but he just armors through it and does 30% with his dair.

:4olimar:

MaskedMyster

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheEz2
3DS FC
3883-6009-1782
Switch FC
SW-6621-2878-6496
While Olimar isn't my least favorite character to fight, I wouldn't dare call dealing with pikmin for 90% of the match "fun"

Now while I don't main him, I want to see someone talk about :4bowser:. It's been too long since I've seen anything relating to this lug, so go gettim'!

PGH_Chrispy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Geliaron
I used to play a lucas that would just raw upsmash me, even if it wasn't kill percent. Most tilt-inducing thing I've ever faced to this day.

:4zelda:

Top Bottom