• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Hey, I like Roy.
I'm sad that he's not exactly excellent and just always seems to get the shaft in general... He was bad in Melee, he's okay in Smash 4, and as much as I wish I could disagree with popular opinion, here... He sucks in his own game. Pretty badly. His promotion coming so late is more like an insult than an actual prize of sticking with him long enough.
:4lucina:, of course it's Luci.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Ike is legitimately one of the least annoying characters in the game, I can't actually think of anything annoying about him.

:4jigglypuff:

Widget

Smash Rookie
NNID
ocharinaoftime25
The only annoying thing about Jigglypuff is how weak she is.

:4yoshi:

Jecux

Smash Cadet
Not too annoying actually, those Yoshi players I have faced spam down-b and lose because of that.

:4dedede:

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Huh? I'm fighting a fat ass penguin creature? Well I'm ****ed...

Pick any of my three musketeers on my signature.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Too many safe options with a sword that looks like it can carve a planet in half. Also, you stole my DTilt and somehow made it better than mine.

:4megaman:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
When playing as King Dedede: "The match hasn't even started yet and I can already tell your going to two stock me with your endless supply of projectiles. Yup, just go ahead and stay at the edge and throw them at me. This is fine. *Eye twitch*"

When playing as Bayonetta: "Stop ruining my Combos with your Lemons, dang it!"

When playing as ROB: "SUPER FIGHTING ROBOTS...!" (Not really as annoying when I'm ROB, plus fighting robots)

:4bayonetta:/:4rob:/:4dedede:

Pick one and let the roasting begin.

D

Deleted member

F!Corrin shows up way more than the underrated M!Corrin. I stopped liking her after that.

:4charizard:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
DashAttackSpamKnight isnt a really annoying character tbh.

Show falcon your spiciest roasts.

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Oh no, Captain Faclon? I have no idea what he'll start with.... oh wait yes i do. Sprint forward and dashgrab. :4marth:

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
ArcFire Spam.
:4ness: (I know someone is gonna point out the irony of a Ness user complaining about a side B attack from Robin.)

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Don't get me wrong, fighting a good Robin is great. But the For Glory ones that only know how to use Arc Thunder can be a bit annoying.

:4fox:

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Brawl Voice > Melee + Sm4sh Voice. That's all I have to say.

What do you think about :4bowser:?
His grab range is pretty ridiculous and his plethora of up throw combos at all percents is atrocious. And that Side B is stupidly strong, not even flare blitz is that dumb.
Trying to pick up :4pikachu:

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
PIKACHU! PIKACHU! PIKAAAAAA.... PIKACHUU!! PIKACHU! PIKACHU! PIKACHU! PIKACHU! ~ :4pikachu:

Rate my poor life decision of maining :4jigglypuff:.

D

Deleted member

As a DK main, Ding Dong combos and B-airs are triggering. Other than that, he needs more love.

:4feroy:

InsaneAlchemist

Smash Cadet
Eh, not too bad I suppose. Though I'm still relatively new to Smah and I haven't done For Glory yet, so I don't know how prevalent he is there.

Everyone yell at me for maining :4dedede:.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Nope. :p

...I'm serious, I'm not.

Been using :4mario: a few times recently.

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Well since noone else has said it... Mario. He's one of those characters that disrespectful player like a lot. You see him too often and i always get matched with him when i play marth. (Speaking of which it seems theres some kind of deal where the character you have chosen affects who you get matched with at least i have seen this on a couple of occasions)
:4palutena:

UpsettedFizz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Defender5X
:4palutena:'s U-Air is surprisingly powerful, U-Smash has a weird amount of vertical range, F-Smash's windbox is annoying, Neutral B is super annoying, and I hate getting pushed away by these Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I actually don't see too many Palutenas when I play online but when I do, I get stomped

Mario is my best main but the person above me just did him, so let's go with my secondary main, :4corrinf:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pit is just a lucky angel who gets carried by goddesses. Yes, I'll talk about the source material for him.

As for Mii Gunner, you actually main Mii Gunner? If you're that confident, that means you're good, so that means you're gonna piss me off with your spacing...

I main :4corrinf:, but she was already talked about above, so let's roast these people: :4cloud2:/:4bowser:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

:4bowser:'s pivot grab is actually ********.
:4cloud:? well... let's just say nearly everything.

:4shulk:

Top Bottom