• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Nathan Richardson

Smash Ace
NNID
Zeratrix
:4wiifit:
You know that gaming expression 'just as annoying to play with as against'? This is one of them.
No I don't want to spam sun salutation or header but if I don't use those moves I lose!
Yes you can attack in front and behind you but your range is crap! I wish your aerials were easier to use the :4wiifit: that can play while comboing their aerials is a friggin genius!

:4charizard::4ludwig:

Last edited:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Come on, why you insist on spamming your side smash right into my reflector?

Smash Bros Brawl Jigglypuff

D

Deleted member

both are blondes that are very poorly designed and excruciatingly unfun to fight

:4shulk:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Just as before, except that he is not completely broken when the game lags.

Marth, Lucina and Roy (not the turtle)

Dig Dug

Chronic Lurker
Most Mewtwos I've fought spam the :GCB: button more than I do. And I'm not okay with that.

By the way, I main :GCR::GCB:

...I mean :4alph:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Considering he's a heavyweight character, a good Bowser can be incredibly scary due to being able to kill extremely fast, and his weight makes it easier to survive......Oh, and down b spamming. But that's it, I liek the guy, he's a great character for funsies.

Palutena.

MaskedMyster

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheEz2
3DS FC
3883-6009-1782
Switch FC
SW-6621-2878-6496
Palutena into Palutena. FLAWLESS EXECUTION.

But honestly, the most annoying thing about Palu for me is playing as her.
She has such a weird kit and not too great of a payoff for the hassle of learning her, or so I feel. Maining Palutena certainly takes time and dedication, or maybe just a different playstyle? Either way, I salute you for your choice.

I've already posted with the King, so... Luigi time? Luigi time. :4luigi:

Betatech

Smash Apprentice
please let me walk towards you at the speed of a snail and act like im in space then randomly press side b and instakill you out of nowhere.

Fox

AJK

Smash Rookie
NNID
ajkcool
3DS FC
1134-9353-4501
Allow me to just throw you offstage then proceed to forward air -> footstool you at 0%

Lucas

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Well, you side-B is not as cheap as Ness, but you're still an angelcakehole.

Super Smash Bros Brawl Cp Falcon.

chocolatte

Smash Rookie
NNID
chocolattez
Don't see much of this char but I respect those who play him. Fighting him can be pretty scary... I'll admit I never noticed how "good" bike could be it's ridiculous . Also he gets that one read with a waft... it might be time to rethink life. LOL

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
the two most similar fighters, and you mock Chrom because it ould likely have been an Ike clone. HOW DARE YOU.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've always thought of Greninja as being at least a decent character, but I've began to rethink things after getting absolutely curb-stomped by one in FG the other night. I don't think I've ever gotten trashed that badly outside of some Capt. Falcon and one Mario fights. Not even a Cloud player has beaten me that badly before. My current opinion on him is that he's got lots of potential and can be an extremely dangerous and effective combo character in the right hands.

:4metaknight:

zzmorg82

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zzmorg82
Switch FC
2476 2506 3411
Good character that can keep you out, and can combo you aswell.

:4falco:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Weird how this thread kinda stopped getting activity, huh...
Well, Falco: Most Falco mains are pretty knowledgeable about their character, so it's always nice to see people who know their character's ins an outs.
Go :4lucina:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Why your Dancing Blade cannot be cancelled to upB unless you wait a full second, and thus almost always prevents a timely recovery? Plust I hate the mirror match going traight to Shield breaker spacing and counter spam due to the awfull grab setups when I use her.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Literally nothing is annoying about the perfection, beauty, and art incarnate known as Wario.

:4jigglypuff:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
My older brother mained him in Melee and SSB4, and through SSB4 we always clashed against each other which were fun and good. I have a good affinity for the Doc being in Smash.

What do you think about :4tlink:?

MaskedMyster

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheEz2
3DS FC
3883-6009-1782
Switch FC
SW-6621-2878-6496
Toon Links a pretty fun character to play as and against. Has some good tools at his disposal, and bomb setups are pretty rad

Sadly, the less skilled the player is, the less fun he is to play against. Like really, no one wants to fight a bad Toon Link (or big boy Link, for that matter)

Now if you'll excuse me... *rolls to the other side of the stage*

Now let's talk about Samus. :4samus:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
It is so annoying when they start to roll over and over... Many attacks can't even hit the ball mode. Fortunately, once you hit her once, she is easy to get offstage and edgeguard if she dares use the tether.

Now, let's challenge the next poster: time to talk about Pichu.

Last edited:

Egghead

Smash Apprentice
You think that your character is good because of M2k trolling but when you try to replicate it you get destroyed by foxes, and you are mad that dark pit is in this game when we could have had pichu.

:4villager:or:4wiifitm: Here's a challenge, no using the word camp or ledge/edge when describing them.

EmpireCrusher203

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3926-7161-9170
I almost never see the puffball on for glory, but when I do, i get my dreams shattered because its a legit ranoed Kirby main who will 2 stock and humilate me. Or it can be that one 9 year old with no friends and only uses side special

:4diddy:

Egghead

Smash Apprentice
Most of you either rank your character as the best being the "character" loyalists you are(cough tier *****) or either ranks him as 10 just to give you an excuse to lose.

:4metaknight: Not really my main nor secondary but I want to play around with that blue puffball as I feel that he is fun and might suit me.

Top Bottom