• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Combos4Dayz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Combos4Dayz
3DS FC
1392-8440-5699
Good god do i even bother talking about how sonic's entire playstyle is based around him just spamming spindash?
lolwat? :DDD

Can't really say anything bad about Pikachu. I mean, you can't just pick him up cus he actually requires experience and skill to use.

jk down special spam 4dayz :demon:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
lolwat? :DDD

Can't really say anything bad about Pikachu. I mean, you can't just pick him up cus he actually requires experience and skill to use.

jk down special spam 4dayz :demon:
Speaking of the down B ;)
Not to mention that kirbycide me once, shame on you, kirbycide me twice, I'm going to Cross Slash you to the ends of the earth....or for an hour. Whichever one is first.
Cloooooouuuuuuud

Egghead

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of the down B ;)
Not to mention that kirbycide me once, shame on you, kirbycide me twice, I'm going to Cross Slash you to the ends of the earth....or for an hour. Whichever one is first.
Cloooooouuuuuuud
Roll, charge, roll, charge is the ultimate for glory cloud tactic. Most Clouds immediatly spend that limit break (similar to the $5.99 they spent immediately after the trailer) although the boosts from down b is what should be focused on.
I'm just kidding, cloud is very fun to fight because it really tests ones guts to approach a cloud with limit break.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I swear, every time I see a Wii Fit Trainer, they do nothing but camp at the ledge throwing soccer balls and Sun Salutations like they're the only moves s/he has.

:rosalina:/:4cloud:

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
What can i say about rosalina, I played a really bad one as my kirby and he got wrecked today. But hmm rosa's, youre a rare breed. Ah i know. When you sit at the ledge holdig your luma jab, and the attack priority on that ****ing spinning jab is so high that i can't get back on stage.

Linkip

Smash Cadet
:4kirby:

In my region very few people play Kirby, even online i only play 1 kirby. And i am pretty sure i would have 1000 dollars for every time he uses DAIR in a single stock.
DAIR --> Up tilt --> Dair --> up tilt.
That is the only experience i have with Kirbz so correct me if this is rare or you have never heard of it but TBH i am pretty sick off it.

Ralugi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Uranium238

In my region very few people play Kirby, even online i only play 1 kirby. And i am pretty sure i would have 1000 dollars for every time he uses DAIR in a single stock.
DAIR --> Up tilt --> Dair --> up tilt.
That is the only experience i have with Kirbz so correct me if this is rare or you have never heard of it but TBH i am pretty sick off it.
I have my greivances with this character. Mewtwo mains are like Pikachu mains. Just because they main a 'special' character, you instantly drool over any game with your character on it.
Not saying your character's braindead, just saying I've only seen one Mewtwo in over 400 games use a jab lock or footstool. Or do anything other than Nair
I bet you just love making awful montages that can be summarized as:

:GCA::GCA::GCA::GCZ::GCU: or fairs on infininum.

Or that awful footstool combo that just looks flashy because it's a footstool combo. Now do us all a favor, and become the Falco you were supposed to be. The campy, SH laser hitting, Fox cloning, irrelevant to the meta, Falco.

:mewtwopm:-Project M leftovers

Sike, it's actually just :4mewtwo:.

With bonus :falco:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've not had trouble with Falcos so far. In Brawl I'd either be hyped or scared to fight one, but here.....I don't really have much trouble with them at all. Maybe it's just because I haven't met any really good ones yet, but until then, Falco fights are not particularly special or notable battles for me.

:4samus:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I've not had trouble with Falcos so far. In Brawl I'd either be hyped or scared to fight one, but here.....I don't really have much trouble with them at all. Maybe it's just because I haven't met any really good ones yet, but until then, Falco fights are not particularly special or notable battles for me.

:4samus:
Well, Samus has improved, but she isn't that big of a threat. Charge Shot is scary, but can be telegraphed. Don't shield too long against her, though.

Ralugi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Uranium238
Well, Samus has improved, but she isn't that big of a threat. Charge Shot is scary, but can be telegraphed. Don't shield too long against her, though.

Hop. Hop. Hop. Hop. Hop.

:4fox:pocket

When you meet a good Falco, your going to feel that same emotion.

Last edited:

Ralugi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Uranium238
FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!
God I hate it when he says that, he sounds like a little kid's imitation.
Let's do secondary Palu.
Reflect. Reflect. Reflect.

Seriously, the only reason Sakurai put this character in the game was to make sure the waifu count was high enough to keep all the weebs and manchildren occupied. That always pissed me off about the chosen characters in this selection. They're all a bunch of faux anime characters.
At least you only use her half the time.

:4luigi: Former Main

Last edited:

Linkip

Smash Cadet
I know you said WeeGee but i'm going for :4falco:

I think Falco mains are just confused Melee players. Almost every Falco i have played is trying to do Melee stuff. I have even played one who was trying to Wave Dash.
The only Falco who isn't like that who i have played was pretty fun to play against but he was pretty big headed.
Whenever i beat him with Mario/Mewtwo he would say something like "Man Falco is so hard sometimes i wish i played Mario or some other OP top tier" and i'm sure Falco is harder but it is kinda like saying "You only beat me because i play Falco you noob."

At least his audio doesn't sound as annoying as Fox.

Last edited:

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
OK, guess I'll talk about Luigi. I don't have much experience fighitng Luigi players outside of an iron man challenge I attempted to do with my friend online. After I beat his Luigi with my Lucas, we just called it quits. But I do enjoy playing Luigi myself. I like throw combos. :p

Let's talk about :4mario:, shall we?

Last edited:

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Mario. Always going for the f-air spike whether its a good option or not. That and they're all the same. Rip apart my main :4marth:

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
"SDI will save you"
*SDIs against a bayo combo*
*still dies due to bad recovery*
Mein Gott, she's troublesome.

Clooooooouuuuuuudddddd

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
You only main cloud because he's blonde hair blue eyes like dio. Oh boy cloud illuminati confirmed. Cloud players are either really bad, or really good. and its annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:

aolyf

Smash Rookie
Greninja? no you aren't going to ko me with that true combo to uair, and that WEAK recovery aint gonna do much with link's fair comin at ya

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Links can be interesting and challenging opponents in the hands of a fairly experienced player. But I'd probably be pretty wealthy if I had a nickel for every time I was pitted against a Link player whose most common tactic is to casually walk toward their opponent and spam F-Tilt.

:4wario:

MaskedMyster

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheEz2
3DS FC
3883-6009-1782
Switch FC
SW-6621-2878-6496
Back in the good 'ol days of Sm4sh, I thought Yoshi was the most broken thing ever
Then I noticed how predictable most of them were
...I can't remember the last time I lost against a Yoshi player

Now, who's up for trash talking the king? :4dedede:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Ooh, me! Pick me! Pick me!
Okay, uh...why can't I beat this fat *******? I can't seem to get around with those goddamn Gordos!

:4link:
hyaaaaaah! Bomb=arrow spam to the max, to the win. ugh.

Outta curiosity, let's see if someone can do Cloud without mentioning rolling or Limit Charging.

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Easy way:
I HATE ALL OF YOU. I SWEAR TO GOD, IF I EVER GET TO HAVE A HAND ON THIS GAME, I WILL MAKE YOU WORSE THAN PICHU
Hard way:
Why you have to have so much range and power in both ground and air with your damn Buster Sword? At least you recover like a Little Mac and I can wait until you do something reckless, get punished, get edgeguarded, and fall down to the divine justice of the blast line.

What about, let's say, the Ice Climbers?

Last edited:

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Haha, you guys got replaced by rosalina and luma. Hahagha *hack*.... I actually kind of liked ice climbers before.

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
divine justice of the blast line.
I love this ^ lmao

anyways... im assuming marth to be the last poster's main so...

marth is a cool dude to go places with, mainly because he "tips" generously which everyone seems to love :awesome:

:4myfriends:

Last edited:

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
Ike? IKE? I can just counter his recovery... and win... Now if only I can win the neutral....
Not my main but :4peach:

EmpireCrusher203

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3926-7161-9170
I honestly never fought against Peach in For Glory. But all i see from Level 9 CPUs is Turnip spamming, which I can easily Shine.

:4fox:

Last edited:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Where do I start? In short words you are the Meta Knight of Melee. You make many fighters unusable by yourself on any situation and you force some stages to be banned simply because of how good you are on them. Do I need to say more?

Yeah, I know, this is uncreative, I am o busy with the exams to think something cooler. Won't dissapoint with the ones done after 6-11

Last edited:

TaRtOoN-Hand94

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TaRtOoN-Merica94
3DS FC
4141-3495-6237
I don't see any provided character, so I'm taking Greninja.

The most annoying thing about Greninja to me, is when he's my partner in Team Battles. This happens too many times that I get paired up with a Greninja and they lose the fight for the both of us. Just my personal "If I had a nickel for every time" experience.
If that's the worst I can say about a character, they're pretty un-annoying character. It takes a good player to be good at Greninja, and I'm kinda thankful for that.

:4pit:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
"Yes Pit, pretend to be a For Glory Link every time you knock me off stage. Look at all those missed arrows. Not to mention I'm not playing as a character that can be gimped that easily, but please do go on. And is your Upperdash Arm the new PK Fire? Because you're using it so much despite how punishable it is when you miss or when it's shielded. You just wanna imitate everyone, huh...?

Oh and pro tip: If your Guardian Orbitars are busted please stop trying to pull it out five times in a row. Seriously. Stop."

:4dedede:/:4rob:/:4bayonetta:

Take your pick out of these three.

Last edited:

Arrei

Smash Lord
Curse your hitboxes, Monado boy! Why can I counter your Usmash and still die?

:4corrinf:

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
No Items! Rolls Only! Campy Destination!

I don't see any provided character, so I'm taking Greninja.

The most annoying thing about Greninja to me, is when he's my partner in Team Battles. This happens too many times that I get paired up with a Greninja and they lose the fight for the both of us. Just my personal "If I had a nickel for every time" experience.
If that's the worst I can say about a character, they're pretty un-annoying character. It takes a good player to be good at Greninja, and I'm kinda thankful for that.

:4pit:
I knot that feel bro, a laggy Greninja online is a dead Greninja. Every time the game lags my Circle Pad literally stops working at all.

Okay, now Solid Snake

SteadyDisciple

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rorrim
he isn't even in this game

:4shulk:
Honestly, I don't have much of an issue with Shulk. The size of his disjoints can be frustrating in the right hands, but his poor frame data makes it still feel fair. With that said, almost all Shulk's I play against fall into one of two groups.

1. Hyper aggressive, but with no idea how to space and therefore easily punished, or...

2. Campy, but without applying any pressure, forgetting that they have no projectiles while I have two and a self heal. There are, like, 3 characters I can't out-camp. You are not one of them.

:4wiifit:

Last edited:
Top Bottom