• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Drifting

Smash Cadet
NNID
Driftie
The minds of people who use Lucina over Marth are flat

just like Lucina herself :cool:

all jokes aside: here's a character I'm thinking of starting to play::4lucario:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
"By golly gee willikers! It's a Ganondorf! Not only are Ganondorfs rare to come across, 3/4ths of the players only want to use him as a means of disrespect! Of course, this also means they have absolutely no idea what they're doing most of the time. That's right folks!

Prepare yourselves for dozens of Flame Chokes and failed attempts for Ganoncides, and let us not forget the continuous use of Dair! Oh, and let's not forget the silly billies who think Warlock Punch is totally a safe move. Don't expect to disrespect when you obviously can't!"

:4dedede:

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
"By golly gee willikers! It's a Ganondorf! Not only are Ganondorfs rare to come across, 3/4ths of the players only want to use him as a means of disrespect! Of course, this also means they have absolutely no idea what they're doing most of the time. That's right folks!

Prepare yourselves for dozens of Flame Chokes and failed attempts for Ganoncides, and let us not forget the continuous use of Dair! Oh, and let's not forget the silly billies who think Warlock Punch is totally a safe move. Don't expect to disrespect when you obviously can't!"

:4dedede:
Oh Dedede. If you're not only using gordos you're crouch taunting or some other stupid crap. I don't even get sucked and cucked. Why do people try to go dedede against kirby?
New girl :4palutena:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Palutena's really cool! Fun to play against, looks pretty and she is funny. Nothing to complain about.

:4lucina:, who else.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Palutena's really cool! Fun to play against, looks pretty and she is funny. Nothing to complain about.

:4lucina:, who else.
Hoo boy........This is gonna be rough for me, as I love Lucina as a character and sm4sh fighter, and will gladly play her for funsies, but here goes.
There's only two Lucina skins that don't look weird: the original, and the black-and-gold skin. Every other Lucina skin is just weird and hurts my eyes.
(I'm sorry Lucina I tried my best not to hurt you plz don't hurt me)

:4cloud:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Kirby.
Kirby is cute.
Dunno, that's basically as much as I can say about him without saying stuff I might regret saying...
There's only two Lucina skins that don't look weird: the original, and the black-and-gold skin. Every other Lucina skin is just weird and hurts my eyes.
Honestly you're not wrong. Those are the only two that look alright to me. Too bad the black alt is probably supposed to invoke Tharja and... eeeeh...

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Kirby.
Kirby is cute.
Dunno, that's basically as much as I can say about him without saying stuff I might regret saying...

Honestly you're not wrong. Those are the only two that look alright to me. Too bad the black alt is probably supposed to invoke Tharja and... eeeeh...
Only thing about mario players is how they'll go for th disrespect with the FLUDD or cape. Aside from that, not really anything against the guy.
Nothing wrong with Tharja, imo.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
:4lucina::
Anybody with a Counter I consider a threat. One swing of my Levin Sword could possibly mean the death of me.

:4pit::
I don't think I have much of a problem with him. His Guardian Orbitars take a while to activate and deactivate, but whenever I'm up against someone who has a reflector of sorts, I tone back the spell casting a little bit anyways.

:4robinm:, but I play a bit of :4wario2: too. And I can play a mean :4yoshi:, if I do say so myself.

Stoneman

Smash Master
NNID
Wumpy007
the only prob i have w megamains r the ones who think theyre good lol

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
That bike of yours is pretty annoying to deal with sometimes. Also, you need to learn some manners. Farting in public is just disgusting, even if it does make for a great kill option.

Not a main, but :4peach:

Combos4Dayz

Smash Rookie
NNID
Combos4Dayz
3DS FC
1392-8440-5699
Constant spamming of side special. Not even kidding, you show me a FG Peach that doesn't spam side special.

:4mario:
:4marth:
:4kirby:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
:4mario::4marth:God damnit, how can someone do so well by just MASHING THE :GCA: BUTTON?!
:4kirby:Still stuck with the Smash 64 "Stone is god" mentality after all these years, eh? Catch these windboxes.

:4gaw:

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Yeah well at least kirbys stone can go through your up air lol. I hate getting hit by their up b. Its uite frustrating when im trying to gimp but i just get it by your launch. also enough with the grab judge combos. its annoying AF.
someone bash :4mewtwo:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Hm... What can I say about Mewtwo? Nothing bad actually. He's rightfully dangerous in this game, going from Worse than Melee to Top 10. Though I'll have to do something about his Up-Smash when I'm trying to land and his grab followup after his shadow ball...

What do you think about :4ryu:?

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Hm... What can I say about Mewtwo? Nothing bad actually. He's rightfully dangerous in this game, going from Worse than Melee to Top 10. Though I'll have to do something about his Up-Smash when I'm trying to land and his grab followup after his shadow ball...

What do you think about :4ryu:?
The True Shoryuken is pretty scary, but other than that, I have no issues with Ryu. It's great to have another Capcom representative in this game. :3

:4megaman:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Yeah well at least kirbys stone can go through your up air lol
Actually, G&W's uair does stop stone. I know from experience against a certain Stone-Spammer Kirby I know.
Anyway, about:4luigi:...
Not much to say about him, actually. Getting slapped by 3 aerials in a row isn't fun, and I let myself get hit by Down-B more than I should, but other than that... eh?

Since I already did G&W, somebody roast the robot:4rob:

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Actually, G&W's uair does stop stone. I know from experience against a certain Stone-Spammer Kirby I know.
Anyway, about:4luigi:...
Not much to say about him, actually. Getting slapped by 3 aerials in a row isn't fun, and I let myself get hit by Down-B more than I should, but other than that... eh?

Since I already did G&W, somebody roast the robot:4rob:
I don't know how i went through someones upair then.
Dammit another cloud? thats what everone thinks whenever they see him. its almost like mario.

How about :4myfriends:

Jackguti

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jackguti
Everything into fair, dtilt to fair, dthrow to fair, upthrow to fair. Fair fair fair. And let's not forget that every single one goes for eruption at the edge.

Main: :4luigi:

Stoneman

Smash Master
NNID
Wumpy007
i dont face too many diddies, making the mu unbearable for me wen a good one comes along, fairs grabs n d tilts.... sigh...
can we talk about mario some more XD

D

Deleted member

I just camp Ryu most of the time so I have little issue fighting him.

:4shulk:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Once I copy your Monado, I win. Not to mention, I haven't fought that many good Shulks, so I usually end up brushing him off when I know he's more capable than what I've seen.

Gamehowitzer

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gamehowitzer
3DS FC
5327-1431-1627
Once I copy your Monado, I win. Not to mention, I haven't fought that many good Shulks, so I usually end up brushing him off when I know he's more capable than what I've seen.

I swear whenever i run into a kirby (and my 2nd main is kirby btw) its like they dont know what theyre doing. They always seem to be doing some stupid crap. Either that or they rely on D-air like its going to work whether i have ending lag or not.
:4samus:

Last edited:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
I swear whenever i run into a kirby (and my 2nd main is kirby btw) its like they dont know what theyre doing. They always seem to be doing some stupid crap. Either that or they rely on D-air like its going to work whether i have ending lag or not.
:4samus:
Usually they like to use Stone and Hammer Flip from my experience. Um... no. Don't do those unless you're going for a hard punish. Also, D-Air's good and all, but don't over rely on it and never use it neutral. I learned that the hard way.

Can't say Samus annoys me much. Either I copy Charge Shot to win, or pellets ruin her. I guess the only thing that kinda annoys me is her Z-Air. That's about it.

Not a main, but :4sonic:. This should be fun.

Top Bottom