• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Agitato

Smash Cadet
NNID
AgitatoEX
3DS FC
1822-1384-9573
Stop trying to be Pre-Nerfed Luigi, you aren't top tier anymore.

:4samus:
Samus players always go for the aerial bomb to Charge Shot shield break, as if anyone's going to just sit in shield and let them do it.

:4marth::4falco:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Get your tippers here, 3 for a dollar!
Personally, I'd prefer you stop shooting lasers at me and actually get over here and fight me.

:4myfriends:

MistressRemilia

Smash Journeyman
Don't fight em frequently enough to hate either.

Normally I'll pick Dedede for this thread, but let's change things up: :4bowser:
I could be honest about myself, reminding myself that in the end, Bowser is just another grappler with not much else to stand out, so it's fair that he has what he has right now, but i'd rather john how you killed me in 1 UpB Oos & 3 grabs. Also, shieldbreaks with Bowser Bomb on platform stages, damn if those are rough & a major pain in the ass, at least for a mixup.

Let the butthurt about broken smash & rage dthrow fair begin: :4drmario:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
:rosalina:: Just because I charged up my Thunder tome, doesn't mean I'll cast it right away. So you can stop with the Gravitational Pulls.
:4cloud:: Other than how often I see this character used in any mode of Online, I can't actually think of anything else annoying.

I don't main her, but what do people think about :4wiifit:?

v3ga

Smash Cadet
No thanks. I don't need no meds from those pills of yours.

:rosalina:/:4cloud:
ayy turn up another sc smasher

For the love of God, can you PLEASE let us use Mii movesets other than 1111?
you didn't leave a character so i'm going to assume you're a cloud main. I hate fighting you...every 1.2 trillion of you who switched to cloud when he came out :glare:. you'd better believe that as soon as you're offstage...you're done.

:4luigi:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
:4megaman:: Lemons, lemons, and more lemons.

:4kirby:: Not really annoying tbh.

:4fox:/:4megaman:/:4diddy:
:4fox:- Your voice is so annoying... I want Brawl Fox's voice back!
:4megaman:- :GCB::GCD:->:GCA:->:GCX::GCX:->:GCZ:->:GCX:->:GCA::GCA::GCA:->:GCU::GCA: (f**k that combo)
:4diddy:-

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Oh, Marth. If you aren't trying to wall me out by mashing A, you're fishing for Neutral-B shield breaks that probably won't work after the first time.
Also, believe it or not, you're not going to hit me with F-smash while I'm sitting across the stage. Stop trying and approach me already.

:4rob:

Last edited:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
For a character that's considered garbage, Jiggs can at least edge guard decently. Oh, and Rest is at least more functional than it was in Brawl. I'm convinced Rest doesn't work in Brawl. :/

:4megaman:

Metagame

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cryojager
3DS FC
4527-7429-0982
One time a Bowser got me down to one life while he was barely hanging on to his first one, Bowser side b suicided me, changed his tag to GET GOOD, then left

:4yoshi:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
One time a Bowser got me down to one life while he was barely hanging on to his first one, Bowser side b suicided me, changed his tag to GET GOOD, then left

:4yoshi:
I have never fought a Yoshi player that did not spam either up b, dair, or both.

:4cloud:

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Yes, please keep killing me with a fsmash when I am at 45%. I beg you.

:4pikachu:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Usually a fun challenge to fight. Not a character I consider a pain to deal with unless the player him/herself is a rude and arrogant one.

:4mewtwo:

Metagame

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cryojager
3DS FC
4527-7429-0982
There are way too many people who think side B to dsmash is a true combo or something. Possibly the only character to spam a charge blast more than Spamus herself.

:4metaknight:

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I actually do like playing against Meta Knight. I find his kit really fun to play with and against.

:4villagerf:

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
When my friends play Villager, they do nothing but try to plant a tree. Then when they cut it down, I jump in between the tree and the stump and win the match. Get rekt.

:4pikachu:

Drifting

Smash Cadet
NNID
Driftie
Why haven't you dropped Pikachu yet, Esam doesn't do anything anymore Kappa

Ive already seen a corrin here so ill pick my secondary: :4lucas:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Why haven't you dropped Pikachu yet, Esam doesn't do anything anymore Kappa

Ive already seen a corrin here so ill pick my secondary: :4lucas:
Ness spamming PK Fire? Get your head out of the gutter, Lucas spamming PK Fire is a LOT worse.

:4cloud:

Metagame

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cryojager
3DS FC
4527-7429-0982
Dummies in FG who only use Cloud for an 'easy win' because running away and only using limit is better than actually fighting
(The edgy alt costume is also pretty lame)
Im gonna pick a pocket this time :4lucina:

Last edited:
Top Bottom