• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Pichu isn't in Smash 4, and it wasn't that big of a deal in Melee.

:4lucario:

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
That sword has no right to hit as hard as it does when he swings it around so dang slowly (I mean that the movement looks deceptively slow, obviously his attacks should hit hard given his character, but his animations never reflect that, I feel.)

:ultshulk:

D

Deleted member

Can't hit me to big and unmobile

Got two mains but do this one first :ultlittlemac:

D

Deleted member

Jabs are kinda annoying. But all in all not that annoying of a character.

:4luigi:

Vanguard227

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vanguard227
Switch FC
SW 4222 8780 9424
Kirby's forward throw -> forward air spam makes me want to die inside. :p

:4marth:

Last edited:

I Never Felt It Before

Smash Apprentice
I like that character. THough if I were to say how annoying they are, I think it's that fully charged neutral special...

(I have 3 mains. Go ahead and pick one)
:ultcloud::ultjigglypuff::ultgnw:

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Bowser Jrs. on For Glory really like to spam Clown Kart Dash as if it was Wario's Wario Bike. Newsflash, they function differently so they get different results, so stop using them the way you're trying to use them. They also like to spam Clown Cannon and Mechakoopa, so if you're going to spam them, at least use them efficiently. Otherwise it's just predictable and punishable.

I don't main :ulticeclimbers:, but let's see what you think of them.

Dr. λ

Banned via Warnings
*Dairs off the stage because I thought I was regular Link*

Lucas
Not annoying. I guess it could be annoying if they absorb a laser but that hardly happens and they often just get hit with a Gyro when they try to absorb a laser.

:rob:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I dont mind Shulk. But the MU is hard.:4zelda:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. λ

Banned via Warnings
rob three words spam neutral b spam side b spam up b thats all they do even a good rob player basicly just uses his lets forward air
Arm Rotor (>B) is a really bad move and definitely not spammable against an opponent that is not very bad at the game. Maybe you meant vB? vB is the Gyro which is a very good move that is spammable. The way to counter Arm Rotor is to shield it until it is over and then punish R.O.B.. And Robo Burner does not even do damage and is definitely not spammable. And Fair is by far not his best Aerial. Nair is much more spammable due to it's superior range.

Sounds like you have been playing some very weird R.O.B.s.
Sick of bair or fair over and over or spacing sideb. :4marth:
His melee range is superior to R.O.B.'s making him very tough to beat if I cannot get enough distance between us.
:rob: again pls

D

Deleted member

Arm Rotor (>B) is a really bad move and definitely not spammable against an opponent that is not very bad at the game. Maybe you meant vB? vB is the Gyro which is a very good move that is spammable. The way to counter Arm Rotor is to shield it until it is over and then punish R.O.B.. And Robo Burner does not even do damage and is definitely not spammable. And Fair is by far not his best Aerial. Nair is much more spammable due to it's superior range.

Sounds like you have been playing some very weird R.O.B.s.

His melee range is superior to R.O.B.'s making him very tough to beat if I cannot get enough distance between us.
:rob: again pls
that gosh-darn gyro always screws me up it's a really good move

:ultlink: this time I guess

D

Deleted member

I'll expect arrow spam until the end of time. What fun...

:4larry:
**** that mechakoopa lmaoo
I'm not gonna put one of my mains here bc I already did two I wanna save it for someone else but I just wanted to say that lol. As someone who plays a slow character (without speed/jump monado) mechakoopa is the bane of my existence. It's such a good mixup option!

Dr. λ

Banned via Warnings
**** that mechakoopa lmaoo
I'm not gonna put one of my mains here bc I already did two I wanna save it for someone else but I just wanted to say that lol. As someone who plays a slow character (without speed/jump monado) mechakoopa is the bane of my existence. It's such a good mixup option!
They are pretty easy to grab with an air dodge from the ground and also by shielding them and then immediately letting go of the shield and pressing a.

Last edited:

Dr. λ

Banned via Warnings
since no1 put this and im curious to see what comes of this go ahead and pick on either 1 of these :ultwario::ultduckhunt:
When Wario has a full Waft I get scared every time that I have to be close and above him. In addition his B is hard to beat with R.O.B.'s aerials and can be used to get the Waft even earlier.

OK more :rob: pls

jadster12

Smash Cadet
im all robbed out the only yhing i can think of is a noob using up b over and over and over and over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AHHHH as u can see i;ve gone mentally crazy from playing to much robs i need prayers

Dr. λ

Banned via Warnings
im all robbed out the only yhing i can think of is a noob using up b over and over and over and over and over and over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AHHHH as u can see i;ve gone mentally crazy from playing to much robs i need prayers
Where do find all those R.O.B.s? I have played a lot on FG 1v1 and I think that less than 1% of my matches are against R.O.B. And of those R.O.B.s it seems that over 90% are people that just play R.O.B. because I just souped them with him and then lose easily because they do not know how to properly play R.O.B.

In addition to that the R.O.B. boards are almost dead. R.O.B.s are rare.

jadster12

Smash Cadet
i have no idea i guess im just unlucky

peach she makes great cake but i have nothing to say about her in sbb4 except i hate peach's why i played a melee tournament got destroyed by a peach mains in the 3rd round so now peach is a character that i hate to play

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
ah Dr Mario (wish I had a shot or two for this one so I could go into better detail)

Dash, grab, up tilt a million times, grab, backthrow, rush for forward air,

Main Link.

Last edited:
Top Bottom