• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I wouldn't even care if I got infracted, or kicked out. If I got kicked out I'd just make a new screen name

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hey allan, when are you ever gonna be in santa fe? i wanna try brawl already

edit: i got banned for posting that gay fanfic dugfinn wrote. luckily, i have more screen names then popertop has pimples

Sybawave

Smash Ace
"hey allan, when are you ever gonna be in santa fe? i wanna try brawl already

edit: i got banned for posting that gay fanfic dugfinn wrote. luckily, i have more screen names then popertop has pimples"

LOLOLOLOLOL! And I can't believe you just said that lol you want to try brawl?

O god that was hilarious...and seriously lol I want to try Brawl...like I never get a chance to do it lol Whenever I am anywhere there is always melee too and not just brawl xD

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
the media doesnt care. they will report it as "see!?!?!?!? games made him do it!!!!"

they always do that

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yep, they forget to mention the whole undiagnosed schizo part. But hey, let's focus on video games, dur hur!

You might as well just write an article saying, "Hey this guy went on a killing spree, but the breaking news is HE PLAYED DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION! Oh, and he had depression...BUT DDR WAS RESPONSIBLE!!!!11!1!1"

<_<

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Anyone who was possibly coming up this weened for the party at my house, nevermind. I have swine flu. Don't come. >.<

Next Phase, if anyone comes, I'm making wedding cake and it's a costume party. Just for the hell of it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Anyone who was possibly coming up this weened for the party at my house, nevermind. I have swine flu. Don't come. >.<

Next Phase, if anyone comes, I'm making wedding cake and it's a costume party. Just for the hell of it.
GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DISEASED GiRL!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
DAAAAAAAAAAAANG, Green Lesbian is picky...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dang, you made the Green Lesbian mad. Now she'll never reveal her zair rapist secrets...and contrary to popular belief, it isn't zair.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You're not MK.

STOP THE LIES. THEY ENRAGE ME.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Xyro, is my Samus good?

Esca

Smash Champion
the new houston tier list will go up after hobo 20. please accomplish something good if u wish to be on there/rise up. i sense a newcomer(zori) and maybe a riser(ozz) or maybe even a secret character(sam). Oh and some will be removed(seth/light) and maybe 3000 due to his inactivity or cy due to him only wanting to do doubles.

we will see
Guys do you hear that?!?

Samboner may be on there! I mean, he's been to one tournament, and did doubles for two rounds. But we're gonna take off CY. I mean, he entered singles at every event except for the one that lasted until 6 A.M. but oh well. Let's throw a Wi-Fi Fox on there that attends every event!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If you want to base the list purely on tourney results, remove me. Add Trebla.

Seriously.

I'm trash again.

Unless I do amazingly well at Hobo 20.

Which I might given my inconsistent placings.

Lol, panda power.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Dang. Hard truth

Beah is on the Texas PR and the Houston PR, but he doesn't even live near Houston anymore.

Beah is the future.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Lol if your gonna put Samboner on the HPR you might as well put Romeo up there too. At least romeo has more placings. both players are inactive and shouldn't be considered. maybe if samboner gets top 5 at hobo 20 or something. isn't this whole thing votes anyways? if you ask me we should use a point system. I could help with that

and i think xyro wants CY off cause he thinks CYs only does doubles from now on, which im pretty sure he doesnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom