• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoom77

Smash Master
:), I can't wait. But I haven't really seen Dugfin lately, and I don't really know her. I saw her once at a PnT.

Wow, I just realized I haven't been to a HOBO before... Does she come to those?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Who's up for another smash fest?

I'll be having one this Friday coming. July 24th and this time I'll have a 20 player cap :bee:

Few rules a need to lay down though. My mom went ape on me after Pop dropped that F*** word 3 times in a row, nice and loud. So guys please, please watch your language. I know I run my mouth too, but you know how parents are. Now there is a good chance they'll be gone for the majority of this fest.

Also I'm going to run this like Gea's fest, and have a mini tourney if you guys are up for it. So how about we get some pizza for dinner? So bring some money for pizza, soda, and tourney.

$3 for pizza
$1 for soda
$2 for tourney

I'm starting this at 4:00pm, sadly I can't do it earlier but thems the brakes.
I'm ending this at 11:00 so you guys gotta head out at 11! Now I love being everyone's friend but if I need something from you guys please respect it: (such as keeping the language down and taking care of my house and such)

ONE MORE THING!
I can't house anyone for the night this time, sorry.

edit:

address is: 4139 club valley, houston, tx 77082
i'm just gonna bump this for everyone

bluezaft

The True Zaft
!!!!!!!

Sethlon is moving to Dallas, you say!? First Darkrain, now Sethlon. Dallas is a black hole for melee players; we won't stop until we've got Mango.

For some reason you and Rok both insist on capitalizing that z.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
>.> Go away.

P4 we should have teams at your smashfest. I wanna team with sethlon. Ive always wanted to, but he always teamed with Hylian. :(
dude **** yes. we're doing teams first! **** singles. if we have time we can do singles, but if you wanna play singles play friendlies!

it's my fest. i'm a tyrant. doubles first or GTFO.

edit: i call sethlon for some team friendlies :bee:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Yes is VERY good for seth. He will be near UTD Zac and Co and BlueZaft and Co for some melee and brawl action. But Sethlon leaving Houston is literally something i NEVER would have seen coming untill he told me a few days ago.

houston has lost ALOT fo people in recent months.

Stiltz
Royr(he wont be going to events any time soon)
FlipHop
Keef Wit Da Teef
Sethlon
Flip still here :(

Sybawave

Smash Ace
This isn't how it is supposed to be...

Is there an address I can have to go to this? Idc if it is barlw or not anymore. And I am pretty sure he would want to play Maylay before he leaves too so I'll bring the GC.

Found the info. Thanks P-4

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Sybawave, they usually have one melee set up at P4's. Actually most brawl fest have one melee set up

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Here's who we have so far

Gea (pending)
Gnes
RT (pending on ride)
Jerm
Quivo (pending)
Tallman
Pop (pending)
Xyro
Sethlon
Blue J
Carnage
Ozz (pending)
Razer
Kuro (pending)
Sybawave
Kown
Bear (pending)
Stiltz (not pending because he's LEGIT)

only 2 spots left, though more will open up if people can't come obviously

to the people who are "pending" i need to know asap if you can come or not.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Lawl I totally invited various other Houston melee players...but since the Houston Melee community sucks so much Idk how many would want to show.

I think Ronnie, Jake, James would want to go to this. 2/3 will probably go but Idk for sure since they haven't responded

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sethlons still going to be like the same distance away from me lol >_>.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Just gonna go collect my camping gear right now....

Good old Camping.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Yo, put me on that list for the fest. I don't do that pending **** cuz I gotz me a car. Unless of course, Mr. Xyro wants to carpool and save some precious gas.

Btw, I know this won't be a big a shock as Seth moving to dallas, but I will also be moving from the Houston area. I'm going to good ol' Corpus Christi in late August. My next job is there and I don't feel like driving 5 hours to get to work. I want everyone to know I will be visiting the Selena monument every day cuz she is the greatest singer ever.

Lawl I totally invited various other Houston melee players...but since the Houston Melee community sucks so much Idk how many would want to show.

I think Ronnie, Jake, James would want to go to this. 2/3 will probably go but Idk for sure since they haven't responded
Tell Ronnie to prepare for his baby. And to make me the godfather.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
aw, cmon P4. the only mk goin to the fest is carnage, and he's not anything to worry about. please don't ban the character.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
lol, carnage and i talk **** to each other all the time. he beats me, but i still don't think mk should be banned.

heytallman

CTALL
Well I can see P4 banning him at the fest because of how MK will be banned at HOBO 17, but also, as BlueJ said about Carnage being the only one.

Honestly I wouldn't ban him at the fest, but I'm not running it. Carnage can go ahead and play MK against me all he wants. I'd still like MK practice because THE REST OF THE COUNTRY isn't banning MK.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Don't ban MK at the fest, why not just at DeAngelo's since it's a prep for HOBO anyways.

But either way, I wrap MK's, so it's all good. :colorful:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom