• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
this stuff is getting dangerous!!!!!

i will announce it on the mic when it happens. If bear brings live stream, i wish for it to be live streamed. THE WORLD MUST KNOW!!!!!!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
KRD vs Esca
No matter who wins
We lose
:colorful:

Also, Houston; you're no longer the person I fell in love with. I have to move on with my life. *Runs away to dallas*

KRDsonic

Smash Master
uh okay? i don't even care about your wolf beating my day old D3 lol. i'm trash, so why should i care? but you're harshin on esca and we're tight so i'm gonna back him up. simple as that.
Sure, Esca's the one who took a post of mine where I joked around saying I'll win because no one knows I use Ice Climbers, and translated it to mean "KRD thinks he'll beat CY, KRD you suck and my Ice Climbers are better", yet I'm the one harshing on him? xD. Dang, guess my trash talk really is that good.

And like I've said countless times in the past, when I trash talk, it's for fun. If Esca can't realize that then it's his problem.

Edit: *Reads Esca's post up there* lol, too funny. I love how when I post something that has nothing to do with you you get mad and say I'm using this site as my diary, yet when someone like Gea posts that their car broke down or moden got fried, you completely ignore it xD.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
you obviously don't understand... i don't care who started it, but if you're talking trash to esca i'm gonna be there to back him. you may think you're cool coming back with all these responses you think are clever, but you don't always have to have the last word. let it go. if you reply to this you're just confirming what i just said.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
you obviously don't understand... i don't care who started it, but if you're talking trash to esca i'm gonna be there to back him. you may think you're cool coming back with all these responses you think are clever, but you don't always have to have the last word. let it go. if you reply to this you're just confirming what i just said.
No, sorry, I don't understand that me replying to his question if I think I could beat CY with this

Ice Climbers no longer have chain grabs banned. In all seriousness, I don't know how much that will help me (I can 0-death certain characters consistently now) but it will help a lot against those characters I can consistently chain grab, especially since I won't have to slow down my grabbing just to count. As far as Brawling CY, I believe it would go 50-50. The only member of Beaumont that I would need to worry about if I fought in tourny is Poppertop. CY would be 50-50. Take and Esca are ok, but considering who else we have in Texas to face, I wouldn't be worried at all.

Also, still in serious mode (since the internet is serious business), I don't play Brawl as much as you guys, so I wouldn't expect to place higher than all of you.
Which had absolutely nothing offensive to anyone in it (Would you be worried about fighting Esca or Take in a tourny here when there are people like Hylian and Razer to worry about?) And him responding with this after I agreed to a friendly $1 MM.

Please everyone make side-bets.

KRD, come on dude. Take plays my IC's all the time. He knows how to play against them. Cy does better than Pop all the time. And IIRC, last time we played, I 3 and 2 stocked your sheik with my diddy, but of course you won't recall that.

Please dude. And stop with the johns ALL the time. It's like, never-ending for you. Like, even when we stomp your mediocre ***, you're going to john about, "how you don't play much."

Get out of that Tyle-style bull**** excuse mode.

Have you looked at anyone in Beaumont's tournament record? Name someone you've beaten that is even a SEMI-pro in this game, then come talk to us. Or how about this, actually talk **** to us at a tournament, and get off the tv with JS, because that's the only person you play with because you can't handle social situations due to the lack of chit-chat you do in public places. This is due to you being on the computer NONSTOP and talking trash.

Thanks.
Is me being the one who needs to back off, then you really have got to work on some communication and understanding skills. Esca was clearly looking for an arguement with me so I decided to be nice and give it to him.

CY

Smash Ace
I don't care what you think about me anyways, when the girls like it and the guy I only see every now and then at a video game tournament doesn't, I think I know who I'll work to keep happy.
sorry i just had to quote this little piece of your "post." i think me along with every other poster who saw this DIED a little bit because we all know this is just a bunch of tom foolery. girls don't dig your style, it's just a bunch of tom foolery really. i believe in you though. if i could give you a little make-over, i could turn you into a little stud muffin! ;) you just need to fix the hair, get some more sun light, some new threads, some fly ***, kick ***, stompin' kicks and you will be set, brotha' bear. we don't need ANY more of this tom foolery non sense. i'm just sick of it.

also, KRD, you wouldn't beat me at brawl. :( you say i play a lot and that's just a bunch of tom foolery. i barely touch this game now yet i still manage to place decent, and beat some pretty good players along the way. i'm more focused on doubles now a days, anyways. singles is just a bunch of tom foolery. i don't need any of it.

YOU PICKIN' UP WHAT I'M THROWIN' DOWN KRD? I DON'T LIKE TO LITTER.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Beaumont is weird, I said that they place higher than me and I admit they're better, yet they take it as an insult xD. Dude, I was admitting that you are most-likely better than me at this game. Stop taking stuff out of context. xD. I've even told other people that I admit you're good

KRDgardyan (10:17:52 PM): But honestly, I have respect for CY and Poppertop's Brawl skills, and they've proved themselves.

Edit: CY, I love ya and all, but I think Esca's thinking of trying to take everything as an insult is rubbing off on you.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
This thread, is lol.

I dunno what beating someone at a game will prove, but eh. Go for it if you two are gonna think yall's are bad ****s after this.

But this **** better be livestreamed, though I'm not taking sides, hypeeeeeee. x]

btw, Why is CY so drop-dead sexy? Not Gnes tier yet, but ****.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I agree with Sethlon :/ haha.

Everyone should MM me at hobo17.

Except Gnes and Razer. They can only MM me after the tournament :p. Because I'm scared.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Noooooooooooooo, Sethlon, don't leave, panda loves you!!!!!111!! :(

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hylian let's MM.

Wario or Diddy vs IC's. $5 Best of 5. SBR rules, etc.

Magik0722

Smash Champion
Hey allan if you are considering banning the Marth CG on ness / lucas, if you do go through with it can you also ban marths CG on squirtle?

heytallman

CTALL
So for those not in the know, here are top 4 at Evo:
1. M2K
2. Ally
3. MikeHaze
4. Tyrant

And Daigo won SFIV

Apparently MikeHaze knocked Ally out of winners, from what I heard.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian let's MM.

Wario or Diddy vs IC's. $5 Best of 5. SBR rules, etc.
Wario vs IC's it is :).

MM you in what?

Finals at Evo were epic. So close!
In pushups :). <3

So for those not in the know, here are top 4 at Evo:
1. M2K
2. Ally
3. MikeHaze
4. Tyrant

And Daigo won SFIV

Apparently MikeHaze knocked Ally out of winners, from what I heard.
MikeHaze knocked Ally into the losers bracket. M2K beat Mikehaze 3-2 in winners finals close games. Ally beat Mikehaze 3-1 in losers finals close games, and then M2K beat ally 3-1 all last hit.

Results were:

1: M2K(MK)
2: Ally(Snake)
3: MikeHaze(Marth)
4: Tyrant(MK)
5: Lain(Ice Climbers)
5: Fiction(Wario)
7: DEHF(Falco)
7: SK92(Falco)

Hylian, don't be a wimp :(
Gotta save you two for tournament :).

Suspect

Smash Hero
KRD vs Esca
No matter who wins
We lose
:colorful:

Also, Houston; you're no longer the person I fell in love with. I have to move on with my life. *Runs away to dallas*
:(

well Dallas is the place to be now

Also

Why is there so miuch hype over a 1$mm?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
$1 is very important. Too crucial. Haven't you ever gone to buy something and find out you're short a dollar and then you're overcome with murderous rage that you can't buy what you want? Well for one of those fine gentleman, this won't happen. No...this dollar will save their ***. This is the most important event of ALL TIME. If you miss it, YOU SUCK.

Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom