• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
In all seriousness, do you really think you can beat CY?
Ice Climbers no longer have chain grabs banned. In all seriousness, I don't know how much that will help me (I can 0-death certain characters consistently now) but it will help a lot against those characters I can consistently chain grab, especially since I won't have to slow down my grabbing just to count. As far as Brawling CY, I believe it would go 50-50. The only member of Beaumont that I would need to worry about if I fought in tourny is Poppertop. CY would be 50-50. Take and Esca are ok, but considering who else we have in Texas to face, I wouldn't be worried at all.

Also, still in serious mode (since the internet is serious business), I don't play Brawl as much as you guys, so I wouldn't expect to place higher than all of you.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
vorg, no.

KDR, mm buttmont. pick a member and do it. Blow them out of the water!!!!

Esca, main luigi!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My coaching is "PICK BRINSTAR!" and "WHY IS THIS STAGE SOMETHING BESIDES BRINSTAR?".

Gnes

Smash Master
**** KRD IS GONNA **** YALL UP!!!

I agree with Beah about the coaching. Somebody urged Light to plank/stall me at WHOBO...i wonder who *looks at Dphat*

kown

Smash Lord
My story: I was at OHSNAP4 and i was fighting foggo on norfair. Furbs was pissed because me and kown beat him and royr in teams so he went up to foggo and said " u know u can infinite samus, right????" This kind of stuff i look down on BUT thats just another reason to have that brken **** banned.

one of my best/favorite moments for brawl teams...ah man we ***** them too.

Esca

Smash Champion
Please everyone make side-bets.

KRD, come on dude. Take plays my IC's all the time. He knows how to play against them. Cy does better than Pop all the time. And IIRC, last time we played, I 3 and 2 stocked your sheik with my diddy, but of course you won't recall that.

Please dude. And stop with the johns ALL the time. It's like, never-ending for you. Like, even when we stomp your mediocre ***, you're going to john about, "how you don't play much."

Get out of that Tyle-style bull**** excuse mode.

Have you looked at anyone in Beaumont's tournament record? Name someone you've beaten that is even a SEMI-pro in this game, then come talk to us. Or how about this, actually talk **** to us at a tournament, and get off the tv with JS, because that's the only person you play with because you can't handle social situations due to the lack of chit-chat you do in public places. This is due to you being on the computer NONSTOP and talking trash.

Thanks.

Xyro77

**** KRD IS GONNA **** YALL UP!!!

I agree with Beah about the coaching. Somebody urged Light to plank/stall me at WHOBO...i wonder who *looks at Dphat*
i assure you that will never happen again.

Please everyone make side-bets.

KRD, come on dude. Take plays my IC's all the time. He knows how to play against them. Cy does better than Pop all the time. And IIRC, last time we played, I 3 and 2 stocked your sheik with my diddy, but of course you won't recall that.

Please dude. And stop with the johns ALL the time. It's like, never-ending for you. Like, even when we stomp your mediocre ***, you're going to john about, "how you don't play much."

Get out of that Tyle-style bull**** excuse mode.

Have you looked at anyone in Beaumont's tournament record? Name someone you've beaten that is even a SEMI-pro in this game, then come talk to us. Or how about this, actually talk **** to us at a tournament, and get off the tv with JS, because that's the only person you play with because you can't handle social situations due to the lack of chit-chat you do in public places. This is due to you being on the computer NONSTOP and talking trash.

Thanks.
HOLY ****! THATS F-ing GROSS! KRD, are you gonna take that like a litte poop face or will you beat the F outta that MOTHAAAAAA ****er!?1?!!?!?1?1?1?!!!!!!

KRDsonic

Smash Master
KRD, come on dude. Take plays my IC's all the time. He knows how to play against them.
Ok? That's like saying I play against jS's G&W so I should be able to beat Hylian's.

Cy does better than Pop all the time.
He did better than Poppertop at Ozzfest 3?

And IIRC, last time we played, I 3 and 2 stocked your sheik with my diddy, but of course you won't recall that.
Yes, I recall you winning the first match, then I won 2nd match, then 3rd match I did pretty badly. I also recall you having to have Poppertop and CY coach you through how to fight Sheik and ways to avoid Ftilt. So congrats for 2-1ing me in a small money match that you were coached through. Also, if I cared about those money matches that I had at that tourny, then I wouldn't have used Fox against CY's Falco, despite the fact that I mained Ice Climbers, and I've always said "I use Sheik for Falco". But anyways, congrats to you beating my Sheik only 2-1 when I hadn't played Brawl in a few months and had left the smash scene during that time. It takes true skill to beat an average Sheik with Diddy.

By the way, I suppose it is fun to bring up old tournys and only bring up the matches you won. I beat your Diddy in that cinnamon match at HOBO 11, and you wimped out and bailed out when it was your turn to fight me in pools and said "I'm not doing this" and walked out of the door, within the first few seconds of the fight.

If you're going to try to trash talk, learn to do it right and not make yourself look dumb.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
But my ic's are better than yours.
Which is why you're the one that was having to ask me questions about them on AIM, right? You've never even played my ICs, every time I've asked you to fight my Ice Climbers you've said "maybe later" and walked off so you could avoid getting embarrased.

And plus, I'm a better player than you.
Yes, a Pit main who's backed up by Ice Climbers, Dedede, Meta Knight, and Diddy is better than a player who mained Ice Climbers and alted Sheik, Bowser, and Falcon. Not that I'm johning or anything, since Ice Climbers are the most pro characters to use in Brawl.

And thirdly, $50 mm me.
Makes you feel tough to ask someone to an expensive money match after they just said they don't have money, because you know they don't have enough money to accept, doesn't it? ROFLMAO! xD Seriously, too funny.

Xyro77

But my ic's are better than yours.

And plus, I'm a better player than you.

And thirdly, $50 mm me.
esca, i think KDR just gave you the STFU you are TRAAAAAASH response. How can you just sit there and accept it? Is KDR the future?

Xyro77

Le thien and KosMos will be going to hobo 17. They just PMed me. any body wanna house? or does dallas do that?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hey looky, Esca put an edit in his post that he was afraid I would see.

Have you looked at anyone in Beaumont's tournament record? Name someone you've beaten that is even a SEMI-pro in this game, then come talk to us.
I would go back to your arguement against Xyro where you kept saying "Xyro, KRD beat you at HOBO 16", but I don't care enough to go back through all those posts right now.

Or how about this, actually talk **** to us at a tournament
I would, but you walk away every time I talk to you because you're afraid. Also, I don't trash talk the rest of beaumont when I'm at tournys because they're smart enough to realize that internet fighting isn't real. In case you didn't notice, me and CY just **** around with eachother for fun, we even joked around about it at one tourny.

and get off the tv with JS, because that's the only person you play with because you can't handle social situations due to the lack of chit-chat you do in public places.
Sorry Smoom, guess I didn't talk to you most of the time before the tourny started at Ozzfest, and Heytallman who I guess I didn't talk to about finding out more about Mother 3, etc. Also, sorry jS, I didn't realize I hung around you throughout the whole tourny every tourny, I guess that's why I never know anything about your tourny results until we're riding home, except at HOBO 16 because you and Dingding had to fight eachother, and I wanted to see which of my friends would move on. I have no problem with telling people to their face what I think about them. Every time I see you at a tournament you're all quiet, I thought it was because you might have a brain and realize that the internet isn't serious and we all joke around here, but since you don't seem to think so, I'll go ahead and continue this trash talk at the tourny if you want.

This is due to you being on the computer NONSTOP and talking trash.
Hylian posted a list of who has the most posts here. Everyone in beaumont was in the top 5 or so. Lol @ you trying to say that xD. Also, I trash talk anyone I feel like trash talking without even thinking about it because I honestly don't care. I trash talk enemies, friends, doesn't matter to me ;) It's what I'm known for among my friends.

To everyone else in the Houston thread. I hope you're enjoying this as much as I am xD. This is hillarious.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
lol for someone that doesn't spend that much time on the computer as esca you sure have a lot of facts about everything that goes on in this thread.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
lol for someone that doesn't spend that much time on the computer as esca you sure have a lot of facts about everything that goes on in this thread.
I never said I didn't, I just found it funny that he couldn't find anything to say to me so he had to find something that would insult himself in the process xD.

Esca

Smash Champion
KRD, I'm one of the most social people in the ****ing scene. Honestly, ask anyone. I don't like being around you because your an awkward ****. Like, seriously, and even then, every time I look at you, I look at your barely pubescent moustache and I don't want to throw up on you.

Like I said. I'm better. Accept it. Now end it. Pretend I didn't say anything just now. Don't respond to this. Thanks.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Guys, I think Esca is fading.

KRD, I'm one of the most social people in the ****ing scene. Honestly, ask anyone. I don't like being around you because your an awkward ****. Like, seriously, and even then, every time I look at you, I look at your barely pubescent moustache and I don't want to throw up on you.
lol, trying to find a last-minute john for putting aside all my challenges when I've challenged you with my main to make it look like it's ok for you to walk away xD. I don't care what you think about me anyways, when the girls like it and the guy I only see every now and then at a video game tournament doesn't, I think I know who I'll work to keep happy.

Like I said. I'm better. Accept it.
Prove it, $1 MM. Houston rules, normal tourny set rules.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I don't really have any money either, lol. But I'm betting on KRD!

And if Esca is saying how much better his ICs are, I hope he uses them. o.o

Xyro77

Xyro77 (9:48:40 PM): Esca diddy vs KRD ICs for 1$
KRDgardyan (9:49:09 PM): I'll let him choose who he wants so he can't john afterwards.
Xyro77 (9:49:15 PM): thats who he said
Xyro77 (9:49:16 PM): diddy
KRDgardyan (9:49:20 PM): k
Xyro77 (9:49:28 PM): so its official then?
KRDgardyan (9:49:32 PM): Yeah.
Xyro77 (9:49:40 PM): IM GONN AHYPE THIS **** UP!!!!!!!!

OMG THIS **** IS GOIN ON cnn! Prepare yourself!!!! PLACE BETS NOW!!!!!! This will be recorded and will be on youtube. BATTLE OF THE TITANS

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I wanna get involved!! MM plz =]
I'll probably lose, but getting experience in can't hurt :D $1 MM, my IC vs. your TL?

Yeah I'm a girl, how'd you know?

and I quit singles, you should know that since you know every post on this board...
Sorry, didn't know you quit singles, though as you said, I would know if I read every post on here. You kind of just owned yourself on accident, didn't you?

And since you quit singles, why are you getting involved when it has nothing to do with you? If you're still mad that my Wolf beat your D3 then instead of quitting, just play and get better or something if you want to try to get in the trash talk.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
uh okay? i don't even care about your wolf beating my day old D3 lol. i'm trash, so why should i care? but you're harshin on esca and we're tight so i'm gonna back him up. simple as that.

Esca

Smash Champion
Middle school must've been really tough for you. :(

Edit: Hey guys. I just found out that a girl from my school died today. She was one of my really good friends.

Edit2: Haha, nvm. Wrong person. Everything is okay now. I'm glad SWF is my personal blog. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom