• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
theres no doubles at ozzfest.

no one voted for them. apparently everyone wants RC.
oh well in that case i'm not coming now. why the hell would you replace doubles with RC? doubles is one of the main events in brawl, why not just make RC a side event if you have time?

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
i like doubles but we had 5 or 6 team entrants last time. so i included it in the vote but only you voted for it. you should still come man, to hang out and participate in singles. and ill take another vote at the actual event.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Ozzfest, yo. It's the place to be.

I'll probably go to Final Smash 6. Happy days! :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I vote for teams even though I cannot make it to Ozzfest. Family is going to Dallas for the weekend, I might be able to play with the Dallas people but I doubt even that.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I think we should wait until the event before there is a vote. Because having people vote that aren't going would be dumb. You might as well ask all of smashboards, since 99% of them wouldn't show up. <_<

So, no vote for you DMG, lol. :p

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
How about I do what i do and you shut up because last time i checked i run my events and have COMPLETE control in them. i have the ULTIMATE say so, and 99.9% of the community agrees with me. its the reason why my events are so SUCCESSFUL and attract players from dallas/el paso/beaumont/kentucky. i cater to the best players but to the NOOBS as well so if you dont like MY rules you can just not come. ACCEPT IT

= )

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You didn't put it in the biggest font possible. Therefore, I don't have to listen to you.

Gnes

Smash Master
Got home a little while back...man...the woodlands seems far...but its really not...WHEN UR SPEEDING 90 mph!!!!

OOOOHHHHHHHH

such a awesome day. **** GOOGLE DIRECTIONS!!!

Popertop

Smash Champion
Remember when cesar axxo lee harris and c12 all played ROB and then they died.
remember when axxo was terrible?

oh right, ROVEREF FROVER ALWAYS

and Jerm, it was that one article someone posted a link to a few pages back
I don't remember what page

and teams I think more people would enjoy it, and since more people are coming this time there would be more teams

although I too think we should vote at the event

And **** google directions they are soooo terrible sometimes

KRDsonic

Smash Master
*Sees there's a semi-poll going on*

Random character! That way I don't have to worry about spending forever to decide which character to counterpick against which characters :3

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
I type this one a phone so ignore the spelling mistakes and ill ignore whoevers ******* reads this:Hmm Rc or teams and low tiers are a side sometimes hmm wait a second..random character tournaments...you guys would rather try "****ty useless low tier characters that suck **** and only the top 3 of these ****ty characters are even viable to win" tournaments AND "let's play a ****ing game where the object is to run and stay alive while spamming and let's do it with possible character we suck with and waste our life being ******s and giggle like hylian when we get our mains" random char tournaments instead of tryin an item tournament where
the legal items are better for balance than most stages and give characters variable range and disjointed attacks and KO moves which makes EVERY character viable,not just mario ike and ness like always in low tier,items also take away abused grabs like d3s falcos snakes and mk so they can choose to grab or choose to use/throw an item,it adds more balance than low tier and more dynamicness,that a word?,anyway it adds more crazy who knows what's gonna happen stuff than a stupid RC tourney where you just end up with a char you don't like prob,that's real fun,wait I have an idea for a side a event,ok let's get all the sbr members in a row and we can all take turns sucking their ***** like always and we can even call them smart and educated in the game,as long as the know how much better and smarter they are at the game,then we can all hug eachother cuz we are too afraid to even make our own new decisions,let's all be like thien and reword the popular opinion and throw in some big words then we can all be as smart as him.cyz later brawl community,I mean,fa.ggots,and yes I do mean truly mean it.dumb ****in people why don't you idiots think.find my sig and read it *****es

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom