• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, Hylian tried that nade stuff against me for a while... then I started going Rambo... and now he really doesn't get very many chances to do so. Duelist is so fun, it's made my Snake soooooo much better (especially at Snake dittos!)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Lol, Hylian tried that nade stuff against me for a while... then I started going Rambo... and now he really doesn't get very many chances to do so. Duelist is so fun, it's made my Snake soooooo much better (especially at Snake dittos!)
Dang. I can't wait to play you guys at FS6 and showed you how ridiculous this game is. I'm glad it's catching on so fast, it's such a clever game.

I think we should do a single-elim duelist tourney at FS6 instead of boring crews. There seems to be a lot of talk of people being better than me and I want to set them straight ;)

Santi

Smash Lord
lol
I 2 stocked zac at dueltist :)

dphat doesnt know the matchup. You can tell bluezaft i said that. smn.

Popertop

Smash Champion
of course sweetcheeks

and I've picked up every character ever since then

so I can play whoever I feel like.

My sonic has gotten better too lol

Also, ba lls.
My b a l l s.

COLIN. I WANT YOU TO LOOK UP AT ME WITH THOSE BIG BEAUTIFUL BLUES WHILE YOU SLOB ON MY KNOB AND TELL ME HOW TASTY MY LOAD IS. LOOK ME STRAIGHT IN THE EYES AND CALL ME BIG DADDY WHY I DESTROY YOU FROM BEHIND. LICK MY BALLSACK WHILE STROKING MY SHAFT EVER SO TENDERLY. DO IT FOR ME. DO IT FOR POP

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I dunno, I think the Pop laugh is too goodz. Do it for me. Do it for RT.

I'm bored...

Popertop

Smash Champion
and Colin, I Nearly Forgot. While You Are Slobbing On My Knob And Stroking My Tender, Furiously Engorged Schlong, I Want You To Do You The Gnes Laugh. Yeah, The Gnes Laugh

Esca

Smash Champion
What a ******.

Colin, run me through some instances. I have to kill someone in Feralas, and then I have to kill someone in Desolace.

CY

Smash Ace
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww POP, look at me with those tender, hazel eyes of yours while you gently wet my moose knuckle with your elegant, slender, tongue(which just so happens to fit right into my tight squeeze). and after you're done arousing me i want you to squirt your bleu cheese all over my salad.

Suspect

Smash Hero
When is fs6 and what do you want airbrushed?

June 20-21st, Ill prolly just have a tall white tee, i cant find no air force ones down here. So just my name on a white tee.

Also lol @ the smash 64 ****

Ill get back into that game, ill play some of yall with kirby

R

redInvader

"33: RedInvader (marth?)"

yes marf... :l

and it will ALWAYZ be marf! D:<

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Zac, you'd have to find some way to make it 4 for all Duelist, b/t it really is so much more fun than 1v1 Duelist.
I concur.

1v1 duelists is not nearly as fun.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I concur.

1v1 duelists is not nearly as fun.
Are you kidding? 1on1 is SO much fun when you do it right. Dojo and I seriously spent over 10hrs last weekend in 1v1 Duelist.

Though I have come up with two alternatives that make Duelist more fun. I'll show them off at my bday bash tourney this Saturday.

heytallman

CTALL
Duelist and Box of Pain make it hard for me to go back to normal Brawl afterwards :\ but they are so fun.

Zac, when is your exact birthday? And your tourney thing is on the same day as Ozzfest D:

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
Look guys, a cameo from Keef!

:laugh:

I'm here for summer now. I don't play competitively anymore but if there are any smashfests that have melee or brawl, I might be happy to attend.

However, you'll have to use my phone. I don't frequent this site anymore.

:lucas:

deuce

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
well good tourney, twin bro and i had a good time (JR5 and Noc)
both won 3 matches and lost two in brawl singles and i lost to Gnes and Xyro so no regrets there heh those guys r good

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
If you want results... Here are the highlights..

RAZER LOSES TO A LUCAS KID IN WINNERS
THEN....
OZZ beats RAZER... IN LOSERS

nuff said.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I would have gone...but I didn't want to go. Ozzfest though...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Razer went PT? What a tier *****. ;)

mdmfromdaridge

Smash Journeyman
Just saying, but in my first match before the tourney even started, xyro's samus brought me to 80 in a fierce dair combo followed by 3 zairs and then a spike. I didn't even touch him that stock. It was..... a masterpiece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom