• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Omg the Beaumont fest was so fun.

The moment i walk in, theres these 2 girls who walk by and im looking at them and then esca says, "No Razer."

Lee is an amazing MK and the way he says "takeurlife" = lol.

Crews was lol too.

Good stuff Beaumont. Really fun fest.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
CALI UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok this was my first day in cali.........TOO FUN! today was melee teams and brawl 1vs1. 30 teams for melee and 176 for brawl 1vs1....BLOWS HOBOs out of the water.

i stayed with this FEMALE samus player named HIVE. She is VERY VERY good for a female smasher.....she has my respect and she is probly the best female player ive seen!!!!!! We did about 200 samus dittos and i won majority of them but i did learn some things from her that i will add to my game.

Out of kalo, xyro, sethlon, furbs, gabe.......only me and seth made it out of pools....

i lost my first bracket match to a diddy then went to losers to beat an olimar(go figure)...then i lost to AJAX a snake main. i placed 33rd out of 176 people.....TRULY THE BEST SAMUS ALIVE!!!!!!!

Sethlon was sent to losers by a metaknight then mowed down SEVERAL players(including the amazing mikeHAZE) only to fall to SK92 in falco dittos(the last match of the falco ditto was sethlon getting 3 stocked on luigi mansion). Seth also MMed SK92......but lost. Even thru all of that, seth placed 13th out of 176 people......AMAZING!!!!

Pros that showed up: mango(melee jigs), dsf(snake/meta), edreese(peach), mikeHaze(marth), sychoMidget(snake), sethlon(falco), Claw(zs), sk92(falco), Nealt(aib creator), CPU(2008 evo champion=rob), Shadow rob(rob).

ok guys goodnite! we are behind you by 2 hours in time so its probly really late if u arew reading this.....tomorrow is melee 1vs1(gabes fav) and brawl teams!!!!! Me and Hive are going to double samus(Zair Bears).

PS: after playing cali players......TX is sheer trash. We really need to get better. We need more marths/diddys/rob in tx. IMO, over all i habe yet to see a TRASHY cali player. over all thier players are WAY better than ours. its just something to think about. GOOD NITE GUYS!!!!

=( way to make your own state look lower...good job...well at least we are known for having the friendlies smashers(and probably won't steal your wii when your not looking)

really ppl invest in a xbox360 best 160-200something you will ever spend

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Beaumont was badass. I won both my money matches and did decent in crews =]. You gotta do have another one esca!

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
My bulletproof vest is all torn up after dropping Razer home.

Shoutouts:

Ozz: What the ****, why did you counterpick a NEUTRAL STAGE? do you think it makes u look cool? your the reason your crew lost dammit, gtfo

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Beaumontfest was fun. Some mini-shoutouts:

Esca: Thanks for the food and having us over. If you have another one in the future, I will make an effort to go to it.

Lee: Dear god, the way you kept saying takeurlife...too good. I agree, Lucario is broken, lol. Too bad everyone else in Houston hates using him, lolz. I think I learned some tricks from watching you and must steal them now. :)

Sudai: Your Rob is...weird, lol. Not too many good Rob players in Houston, so I didn't know what to do to.

Jerm: Yargh, why do I have trouble against TLs? I must ask Quivo for help in this matchup...

Kown: You give terrible driving shortcuts, and I will never listen to you again.

Beah: Lol

Razer: Double Lol

Flip and Gner: You both suck for not going.

And if anyone cares, Lee's crew won against Razer's crew by 7 stocks I think? i believe Esca and Lee took off 15 stocks together...epic. :)

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
This is what I don't understand.

Esca 2 stocked one of our mks then ozz CP's a stage which makes him go IC's and esca 3 stocks him then hes defeated. Then they send Lee and then i went in. Close match but i brought him to 1 stock. His lucario then 3 stocked a GW of ours while only having 1 stock. He then brought Sudai to 1 stock.

This is my message to my crew: ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Why dont you just ask me for help on the match up lol. Annddd I WILL be there to play quivo. I have to be D:

CY

Smash Ace
i thought i could of pulled off the upset. i beat ran, he left me with 1 stock left, but i had to fight the last 2 players, a DK and Mario. i was so **** close to 3 stocking the DK, and i could of just 0-death the mario every stock rofl. but still 5 stocks aint too bad.

takeyalifeeeeeee

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
maybe if it was any other Mario, CY. the only place you would have a chance at 3 stockin' my Mario is Jungle Japes (i learned that one the hard way).

sux i didn't get to play. why did Lee have to be so good?

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
Razer is soooo pro. and i learned some things from you too RT. :D. im still here though and finally going to sleep but ill be here all day if anybody wants to come. *cough* flip.

Lee crew Butthole Tier

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Is the results thread to that tournament sethlon, gabe et al went to up yet? I don't know the name of it so can someone post a link to it?

Popertop

Smash Champion
it's not up yet
everyone that I played at the fest, GG's.
Sorry for my pitiful performance in crews.
I recorded some matches against Lee, they were really fun.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Razer is soooo pro. and i learned some things from you too RT. :D. im still here though and finally going to sleep but ill be here all day if anybody wants to come. *cough* flip.

Lee crew Butthole Tier
Haha Flip never goes out of City for smash fests.. I did go clubbing that night.. INTENSENESS

CY

Smash Ace
man just got home from the fest, i slept like one hour.. **** i'm tired heh.. but the fest was really fun and a lot of good stuff got recorded, including the whole draft crews which should be up soon.

lee martin is too ****in good! honestly the best person i have played, right next to m2k. DI way too good, takeyaaaaaaaalifeeeee.

everyone i played which was like everyone- ggs and it was a lot of fun. :)

time for sleep

heytallman

CTALL
Great **** Sethlon, congratulations! Allan, you too, way to rep Houston by actually making it out of pools lol. I'm thinking about going to Tomball, but idk, I haven't played in so **** long.

Wish I could have made it to the Beaumont fest, sounds like it was a lot of fun. I would like to play sometime soon. Tomorrow? Anything going on tomorrow? I THINK I'm free tomorrow.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Tallman, play me!

Also, Quivo should be in town soon. One of the best TLs around...I'm sure some people want to play him.

Also, for future reference, never put me first in any sort of crews battle. I do terrible when I'm first because first person always sets the bar, lolz. :)

Dojo

Smash Champion
Santi says super STD at his house tonight. Free snacks, drinks, and Sonic coupons. You'll get here before midnight and we'll play all night into tomorrow. :)

We got some Cake.

Gnes

Smash Master
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=2390
Here are the initial results for the tourney that they went to in California. It's being updated by nealdt periodically.

Roy, we should play today! Someone play with me today. :)

I can play today...see if roy is busy if hes not we should definetly play...

nanerz>everything Me and Flip went to the 3 person tourney at PnT :laugh:...I got first he got second...of course the matches were diddy dittos (that **** on luigi's wasnt fun)

I wish i could go to Santi's std... :(

Razer...our bet still stands...next time we play...if i win...u know the prize

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Bear has those on his lappy top, so it's up to him when they get put up. :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Santi says super STD at his house tonight. Free snacks, drinks, and Sonic coupons. You'll get here before midnight and we'll play all night into tomorrow. :)

We got some Cake.
I'll only go if I get to eat part of Cake's forearm, that part is the most delicious.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Who had a setup that was closest to the bathroom? I have a replay on there (lee's green mk vs my red falco) and i would like it please. i got pretty lucky that match lol

i think it was your wii, poptop

Esca

Smash Champion
So, my smashfest was way too good.

25 people, 13 Pizzas, 72 Sodas, game over son.

Me and Lee took out 15 stocks together =O. HOLY ****.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
13 pizzas...8 slices each...that means 104 total slices. 25 people...that means if you ate more than 4 slices, you're a jerk for not sharing. Good job, you jerk.

Jk, but seriously, the pizza was gone in like 5 minutes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom