• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I subscribed to this thread once for reasons I forget and continue to check it regularly for the gifs. The Brawl thread is way more interesting than the Melee thread, which makes a bit of sense considering the Melee thread is dead. We never do fun stuff like fill entire pages with cat-dolphin gif things and have parties. I feel so left out. I've also got pretty much nothing better to do.

This is pretty much the reason I even come to this site anymore, lol. Regardless if I play Brawl or not, this thread never ceases to amaze me when it comes to entertainment.

Xyro77

Child support.
Child support dont start until Feb so i got time before i gotta pay.

but yea claire is getting a big box of toys. inside there will be:
1. a pink lightsaber that has feathers around the hilt.
2. a bag of building blocks aka mega legos.
3. a bag of beach toys. small shovels/buckets/crab and other beach stuff.

this year really sucks because im very broke and i dont have a christmas tree for claire (not that she would remember it anyway). ****ing amanda sunk our ship and left me to drown.

i cant wait for 2013

:phone:

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
A pink lightsaber is an awesome idea. The feathers only serve to make it more intimidating. =) Only from you, lol.

Xyro77

Funmilitarygent's flagged message
From Funmilitarygent to flagger:
Hi there Ma'am,
I seen your profile and thought what a beautiful lady and then I started to read it and re-thought to myself, WOW she is smart and has a good head on her shoulders, I started thinking that I have got to meet this lady and see what she is all about.
I want to make you an offer, but Please read this before you make any judgments! I am looking for a friend, just a friend to go out and do fun stuff together, as adults if it goes further than we are both responsible. If we start to like each other then I am ok with it becoming a full relationship, but I just want to start as friends.
I go and stay somewhere / anywhere every 3 weeks or so to get away from Fort Irwin and to have some fun, but this is not so fun when you're all alone. So, This is what I am asking, and in no whey am I asking more than this. I would like to know If you want to hang out? Tell me where you want to go, or what you want to do, anything is fine with me. I will be staying in a hotel where ever is closest to where you want to go, or where you want to hang out. So just let me know when and where you want to meet up and I will be there.
I try to plan this a week out, so if you want to hang out let me know. Please let me know as soon as possible, because I need to make the hotel reservation's a week out. It is always better when you're with someone then all alone on these get a ways.
So, if you would like to meet, I am very much a gentleman. I will treat you with 100% respect at all times, I am the guy that opens doors, pulls out the chair and will even walk closest to the road when we are walking together.
Just so you know I Understand if you have concerns, and if you would want to get to know me through chat and/or webcam I would fully understand. By doing that we can see if we like each other before meeting. I would not want you to do anything you do not feel right doing, and if that means meeting in your town, then we can do that. I am really open to anything but I just really think doing what you feel is safe and comfortable to you would be for the best, if you have a better ideal then I am all ears.
The other reason I ask to meet at a place that is safe and comfortable for you, is because it is a place with people you may know and I think that is much more relaxing for you. It is for your safety, so you will feel safe around me for our first meeting.
please have a good night and I really hope you think about going out with me. If you decide that's what you want, please get back to me and we will make the plans. We do have some time before my days off. I will have time off on Nov. 10-11 weekend, 4 days off from 15- 18 of Nov. and then 4 days from 22-25 of Nov.
I am just trying to start with something fun to do but if you have something you may want to do instead then please let me know.
If you want to, we can get to know each other online first. talk on webcam and see if we can meet up even if it is just for lunch or dinner.
my yahoo is milkmanishere69

Xyro77

if my last two post are common on that website i will def make an account to see all this awesome stuff.

Xyro77

they are from OKcupid.com but since i dont have an account i cant view these profiles. but there is this thread named ''the heroes of OKcupid'' on this secret site called luelinks where i found these pics of peoples profiles. some of it is too gross to post but the funny ones ill be sure to post.

if people want to make an account on luelinks, its 20$.

Xyro77

Why do you have to pay child support if she cheated on you o_o

the court does not care about WHY a divorce happened but they do "care" about the child being taken care of financially. Also, once a divorce is completed, you technically don't own your child anymore (until they reach 18 that is). He/she is now a property of the state. Another ****ty aspect of life/divorce/law.

originally, i wanted to keep claire full time and have that whorre Amanda give me child support each month. However, i would never be able to finish college if i did that so i gave up my right as the PRIMARY care-giver. In doing that, it means i can finish college (because i wont have claire 24/7) BUT i owe the whorre child support. Lucky for me, child support will be based off of last years income. Last year i barely worked (i was a stay at home day, remember?) so i didnt make a lot of money. This means the bich gets a wimpy 150$ a month from me. Now, if miss bich isnt happy with 150$ a month for the next 18 years then she can decide to take me to court but she cant afford it so i aint worried about anything.

Once i get my college teaching job and i compile all the texts/letters/recorded phone calls and documentation of her bull****, ill take it to court and get primary custody again AND a tasty child support check from her (which will be rather large) as well.

i cannot wait to **** her life up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom