• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zori

Smash Champion
Yeah last time I checked you cancelled your series at the bar right? Otherwise I would have gone every week

:phone:

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
D'Angelo got GEEF'd.

Speaking of which. Is Ozz going to do an Ozzfest 3/4 during the winter break? New Gens don't know about that Falco.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
New gens don't know about that dusty garagefest.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
#noairconditioner #royrvsrazercombo

RT what WiiU multiplayer games you have? I feel there's not much to play other than BO2.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I honestly don't think tx is as dead as ppl think, yeah it is only a shadow of its former self, but honestly we can get****poppin in here, while these may be the last months/year of brawl(at least until smash4), it is at one of its strongest phases, just look at brawl in apex 2012, and the upcoming apex 2013 looking to break every single record in hype/attendance, and honestly, it is looking pretty likely, brawl can't possibly be dead, it just tx being bad. Sync has good intentions, but in all honesty he is either horrible at executing his ideas or is just straight up da worse tio ever. Mourning over everything is not going help, talking about solutions will; so I hope the tx tio thing on FB really gets going.
YES LETS COMPARE APEX TO HOUSTON TX NICE JOB COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES LITTLE BUDDY OH AND BTW SINCE YOU ARE THE PHILOSOPHICAL SAINT THAT HOUSTON NEEDS I IMPLORE YOUR @ZZ-HOLE TO FIX THE SINKING SHIP WE ARE IN BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT YOU CAN CONSIDERING YOUR USER NAME IS IGETITPOPPIN01 OMG WTF ARE YOU SOME KIND OF COOL GUY NO YOU ARE A MASSIVE TWISTED PIECE OF TOILET PAPER WITH CREAMY POO POO DRIPPING OFF OF IT SURROUNDED BY KANGAROO VOMIT BOILING IN RHINOCEROS PISS SO PLEASE DIE AND DELETE YOU SWF ACCOUNT BEFORE I COME OVER AND RIP YO TOES OFF ONE BY ONE AND FEED THEM TO YOUR PET HAMSTER YOU BLIND RUSSIAN CRIPPLE BICH.

Losers live in the past, Winners learn from the past.
Thanks for that quote i see on cereal boxes during the Olympic season. Got anything original? Better yet, got anything TRUE?

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
YES LETS COMPARE APEX TO HOUSTON TX NICE JOB COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES LITTLE BUDDY OH AND BTW SINCE YOU ARE THE PHILOSOPHICAL SAINT THAT HOUSTON NEEDS I IMPLORE YOUR @ZZ-HOLE TO FIX THE SINKING SHIP WE ARE IN BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT YOU CAN CONSIDERING YOUR USER NAME IS IGETITPOPPIN01 OMG WTF ARE YOU SOME KIND OF COOL GUY NO YOU ARE A MASSIVE TWISTED PIECE OF TOILET PAPER WITH CREAMY POO POO DRIPPING OFF OF IT SURROUNDED BY KANGAROO VOMIT BOILING IN RHINOCEROS PISS SO PLEASE DIE AND DELETE YOU SWF ACCOUNT BEFORE I COME OVER AND RIP YO TOES OFF ONE BY ONE AND FEED THEM TO YOUR PET HAMSTER YOU BLIND RUSSIAN CRIPPLE BICH.

[/IMG]

I agree with Xyro, you're comparing an INTERNATIONAL Tournament with Sponsers/Pot Bonuses etc vs a Monthly Series here. As we discussed, it all goes to the advertisement and promotion of the tournament which we all agree is severely lacking.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
#noairconditioner #royrvsrazercombo

RT what WiiU multiplayer games you have? I feel there's not much to play other than BO2.
Online is still pretty much non-existent.

I kind of want to get the Sega All Stars Racing since the game is supposedly difficult and has online support.

Nintendoland has some fun minigames, but it's local multiplayer.

Gnes

Smash Master
Keith where you at? I need your love
SATURDAY...LETS DO IT!!!!

RAWRRRR!!! I need my melee/KOF/whatever we play.

Actually I may can come over on Thursday. But for sure Sat.
Are you gonna throw a Christmas Party this year? The Great Lie Detector Stories have not been forgotten. Looking at you Dave ^_^.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
OK!

So I have everything legal now and I can go drive to Houston when I want now and stuff, so...

I wanna go do something soon. This weekend or next.

And hopefully I don't get lost on the way to wherever I go. I seriously need to get out and get some time to just chill and stuff.

Or if nothing happens then I'll try going to that Melee tourny people were talking about.

:059:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Actually I may can come over on Thursday. But for sure Sat.
Are you gonna throw a Christmas Party this year? The Great Lie Detector Stories have not been forgotten. Looking at you Dave ^_^.
I hate you and I hate Christmas.

That lie detector was racist.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Is all you play now Project M? How is St. Louis? Are the brackets
perfect
?
- Yes

- It's fine. Weather sucks but people are cool.

- Obviously

sheikamaru

jive
Insomnia this weekend for those smashers who still have the will of smash in their hearts and the love of competitive play in their minds....

and to lose to me afterwards

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But the real question is, will there be a remix of Environmental Noises?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Tell pj i have no soul, but when he loses he must accept my pokemon trainer as a serious character and play doubles friendlies with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom