• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esca

Smash Champion
You **** I play every night. One day we'll run across each other.

Also, I hope to make a "Kathleen Andrews and Steven Daily" cameo at a tournament soon.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Furbs is old gen. He lives in a mansion. Since Trela and Gnes retired and Razer is school mode here's what I think the new PR will be in 3 months:

1: Fliphop
2: PJ
3: Sync

WATCH

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Rumors of the three bundles prices: 250, 300, and 350.

I could honestly see it being 250 or 300 for the system itself.

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yea if they do 299$ and include Nintendo Land, it will be a huge success. I can't believe it but there are still people out there that don't know what the WiiU does and Nintendo Land would def set them straight. Kinda like what wii sports did for wii.

Personally, I want them to come out and announce major 3rd party stuff like RE6.

Xyro77

If for some reason they don't do a bundle with nintendoland or some game and just sell the system its self...not good.
If the rumor that RT posted is true, there will be 3 SKUs. Some with games some without. That's PERFECT.

I'm pretty sure tomorrow after the event, GameStop will take preorders for WiiU. I'll be up there if this is true.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Yoooo Houston

A bunch of Texas said they were interested in coming when I went down to Whobo, but just a reminder that Get HYPE! 2 is 2 and a half weeks away

I heard Asa and Sync were bussing up (last I heard like a week ago) but it's generating a lot of interest from all over the place

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=321838

CY

Smash Ace
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Police-Pursuit-Car-Chase-169489976.html

just saw this, watching it on the news now lol. these guys robbed a bank and have been getting chased by the cops for an hour now. they've been throwing money out the window randomly and a ton of people are waving and **** hoping they throw money out at them. this is awesome.

nvm, car chase literally just ended. was a good run.

Xyro77

Sad when it became player names being shouted over the mic instead of team names
I loved team names too. Some of the funniest things in smash was team names

i had to stop doing it because too many people literally stood at the desk for like 5 mins trying to figure out what they want to be called. Then you had others who didnt remember their team name so when i called them they didnt play matches.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Furbs is old gen. He lives in a mansion. Since Trela and Gnes retired and Razer is school mode here's what I think the new PR will be in 3 months:

1: Fliphop
2: PJ
3: Sync

WATCH
Yeah, I know Furbs.

I might be able to be up there if I enter another tourney in that timeframe.

BioDG

Smash Ace
UGH I wish I could've bought that game. It was SO HARD TO FIND.

Gotta hit up that Amazon or something.

Xyro77

UGH I wish I could've bought that game. It was SO HARD TO FIND.

Gotta hit up that Amazon or something.
i used to have it but i got rid of it once i found out there are only 5 lvls and i couldnt beat lvl 2.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
i used to have it but i got rid of it once i found out there are only 5 lvls and i couldnt beat lvl 2.
Couldn't handle a REAL game.

Wimp.

It's on XBLA fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom