• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Ascension will resume after WHOBO. If it's not part of the circuit the southern states are starting it'll be MK legal.
Yes it's double MK banned!

Didn't you JUST say after Ascension that all your tournaments will be MK banned in the future? In any case, I think you made the right call and I hope you really have made up your mind now.

I was actually worried I might have to pick up another character for doubles.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Assuming it's still in effect, he mentioned there should be a smashfest or small-tourney on the weekend before WHOBO (might as well make it a smashfest IMO)...so there's that.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yes Lonestar Circuit will be happening. Yes we'll have WHOBO Tryhards the weekend before WHOBO.

I was referring to a southern state circuit with LA, GA, AL, AR and a few other states that want to have an MK banned circuit.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And then get thrown out when they ticket check you.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh, so you're going to take the seat of someone who actually paid for the right ticket.

Seems fair.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Oh, so you're going to take the seat of someone who actually paid for the right ticket.

Seems fair.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just stating facts, Esca.

AMC usually does ticket check for bigger movies

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Seems fair.

WHO THE **** ARE YOU TO QUESTION ZORIS ****ING MORAL CHOICES? YOU COME FROM ONE OF THE MOST IMMORAL BACKGROUNDS OF ALL TIME. YOU ****ING STUFF YOUR OBESE ANUS BY EATING 40 BOWLS OF RICE A DAY WHEN POOR INNOCENT UNDER-NORISHED N.I.G.S ARE ****ING DYING EVERY MINUTE IN UGANDA AND OTHER PARTS OF CANADIAN CANADA. YOU ****ING CHARGE PEOPLE 49.99$ WHEN THEY CALL YOUR COMPUTER HELP HOTLINE AND ALL YOU TELL THEM TO DO IS UNPLUG/REPLUG THEIR ROUTER. IVE ALSO CAUGHT YOU TAKING A CREAMY POOP BOMB AND USING THE WHOLE MOTHER ****ING ROLE OF TOILET PAPER ON YOUR CRUST FILLED ***. SO DON'T GIVE ZORI NO **** ABOUT WHAT'S RIGHT AND WHAT'S WRONG WHEN YOU LIVE IMORALLY ON A DAILY BASIS YOU CHEWBACCA LOOKIN OVER LOADED MASHED POTATOE COWABUNGA BUCK-TOOTH BANANA BOAT BUFFALO BICH!

**** YOU and **** OFF

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
What is this I don't even

Gnes

Smash Master
Lmao too good. Sure esca, when r u free? I'm free pretty much whenever.

Sunday is good for me zori, but if were trying to go with esca i dont know when he would be free.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

CNN released a review of Dark Knight Rises. The review dmakes references to 9/11.

What the hell is wrong with these reviewers? Why are they overanalyzing a comic book movie?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Rush Limbaugh thought Bane was a reference to Romney because of the whole Bain Capital business.

I don't even know what to think.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Human nature to disagree with an opinion that conflicts with your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom