• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CY

Smash Ace
what good does updating the PR do ill lol. I think 2 people actually care about it, probably one.

TX Brawl = shadow of it's former self.

cod is the future.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Does anyone want to come over and practice today / tomorrow / Saturday?
I can help you (legitimately) with like one fourth of the matchups in the game.

Serious practice, I've been training hard.
Will primarily be using Metaknight, Wario, Diddy, Falco, and Peach.
I'm free tomorrow, but I haven't the slightest idea how I would get to your place. Also why would you be practicing MK?
Ill come over on Saturday. We're doing all kinds of **** at my house that day.
See, I honestly thought you were saying "I will come over on Saturday, because circumstances at my house that day will be crazy" Ill=Ill? No one puts in that apostrophe on the internet so...

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Ugly system-exclusive characters do not a good game make

Although the reference is a pretty good one, haha

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Can someone pick me up for Sync's this Saturday?
I'll pay gas money.

DeoxK

Smash Rookie
what up tho sync? n everyone else?

yo sync I text u from my new number but i didn say it was me when i text my bad O_O

BioDG

Smash Ace
As long as TX PR updates before that hobo/bn6 weekend, I don't really care when tbh.

Ill come over on Saturday. We're doing all kinds of **** at my house that day.
I wanna come over, too (to brawl). What time do you want people there? I assume "anytime", but I want to be a proper guest and ask anyway. And what's the gate code that I always forget?

Drillmaster

Smash Rookie
The tx pr update is so unreliable, if this was a paneled pr LOL... it would've been up already imo, oh well ****ing n00bs, texas gotta be that one region that does rankings like garbage, y?

Seems like people are going, pick me up pl0x, gas money awaits.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
The tx pr update is so unreliable, if this was a paneled pr LOL... it would've been up already imo, oh well ****ing n00bs, texas gotta be that one region that does rankings like garbage, y?
A paneled PR would still take forever, would take time from a larger group of people, and would be pretty inaccurate outside of the top players. Regional biases, lack of player knowledge, etc.
Just an example, how much does Razer know about someone like Mike3? Certainly not enough to accurately place him, I'm sure.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
A paneled PR would still take forever, would take time from a larger group of people, and would be pretty inaccurate outside of the top players. Regional biases, lack of player knowledge, etc.
Just an example, how much does Razer know about someone like Mike3? Certainly not enough to accurately place him, I'm sure.
paneled PR is still fine

are you joking dude?

how much does allan know about random san antonio players, and you wouldnt panel people with regional bias anyway and even if bias couldnt be avoided its still better

im just confused about why you think 1 person would know more than a panel, and furthermore why 1 person from 1 region would have less bias than like 2 people from each large city.

go back to moderating dude

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Then he doesn't deserve to be ranked, duh.

Someone please pick me up for Sync's tomorrow :(
I'll pay gas money.

Tesh

Smash Hero
^If you don't care about the lower ranked people, then it shouldn't be hard to just apply a little sense to the TX PR. Updating the TX PR isn't going to change the order of Gnes, Razer, Trela, Dojo, Espy, K prime, Denti etc. every few weeks so why even bother asking Xyro to update if it doesn't matter where the other players fall.

Hell even in the PR for just this city, the only changes every 4 months are 1.People don't wanna be on the PR or 2.Someone good moves to the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom