• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I can bring a Wii if Sync has an extra TV, so that's 4...

Trela

Smash Lord
Sync, what time are people gonna be going to your place?
Anytime, really. Everyone but Keith is awake, and I know people don't generally like to leave around this time now, so he'll get that last bit of sleep before everyone shows up today.

But yeah, just come whenever, I guess. I won't be here for the most part of the day, as I'll be back at my family's place for a little while. Also, I don't think Austin gives a damn about set-ups for Brawl lol. We weren't really planning on playing any Brawl in the first place, so just bring what you can bring.

Zori

Smash Champion
p4 bring my cardigan to syncs

tallman bring yourself to syncs

jerm bring st. vincent to syncs

sync bring yourself to syncs

RT bring your 3ds to syncs so I can forget mine :troll:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I hate you Zori.

So much.

Trela

Smash Lord
Nah, don't worry, Pwii. There will be some Brawl for you and others to play. Most of the people that are coming over today are coming because of it being a smashfest, after all lol.

Trela

Smash Lord
Lol just come over, people. I'll see you guys when you get here, 'cause it looks like I won't be going to my parent's house until tomorrow.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I should be there around...1 PM?

Diska/Mocha? Yay

And how many setups are there going to be?

If I go, I'll bring one, and I can pick of KRD, so that totals 3 so far, right?
No setups on my end. And that usually means we will need anything you got.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
TBH, the hate for AT&T is not justified. Ive had AT&T/Cingular since 2004 and i NEVER had problems unless i go out into a forest or something.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
TBH, the hate for AT&T is not justified. Ive had AT&T/Cingular since 2004 and i NEVER had problems unless i go out into a forest or something.
Their network is meh, but their customer service is ATROCIOUS. Their prices are pretty average.
I used to almost ALWAYS have bad signal with AT&T, but recently it seems like its cleared up.
They've actually been working on improving their network from what I read, though obviously not enough...Verizon has the best and most consistent network coverage.

only t-mobile really has bad signal in TX

sometimes phone and/or simcards just suck (which prob explains the tmobile thing)
I can vouch for this, T-mobile has weird spots where you won't get signals. While I'm at work, I can get a very strong signal in one spot, but if I move a couple feet to a different spot, I get zero bars. But T-mobile does have the best overall price.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's probably because it's David Caruso aka Horatio Caine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom