• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I dont see enough willing drill power from houston to play during the week, except from pj, not going lie, this *****h has been calling me and **** like at 6:00 am. Aight it's good, ima set up wifi as soooon as i get internet. D!p, hate yall. I will reach drill mode one way or another, my question for houston tho. Since when did all yall stopped wanting to become the best, since when did all yall stopped wanting to woop some *****hs ***. If you wanna go hard, you gotta train hard, the moment u do, ur game will ****ing rise to the next level. UH I CAN'T BEAT RAZER, I CAN'T BEAT GNES, I can't beat trela, all yall *****hs disgust me. If u wanna get **** done, u gotta practice ur *** off, so we gonna train *****h, stuff is not going happen by itself, like ur randomly going go to a trney and **** without putting in mad ****ing work, nah. I want my drill mode back, I wanna **** till i reach the heavens and tomorrow, but all yall bum ***** are not helping the cause, the moment you give up it's over! This movement is something that could turn texas into the best region in the US, if we put an effort together, then **** is going get real. Did bad at something k? we aint going cry like a lil ***** no more, we going work and by work I mean next tnrye and apex.

I'm sure we tired of the motha ****ing bull****, so how about we just pull through?

yall some lazy ****s, get ur **** together houston carpools. I'm working in getting my license, can't all yall *****hs hook me up till then? damn.

Just remember, don't believe in the me that believes in you, don't believe in the you that believes in me, JUST BELIEVE IN YOUR ****ING SELF FOR ONCE.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
pwii, txt me your address and that will give me your phone number. my phone number is 530-559-6463. i get out of school at 1:30pm today and unless your like as far away as beaumont then im down to hang out later today. how far away are you from sync's place?

however, just know that if you question the Hollow Fox of houston's dedication to getting better, ill have to go full hollow on you. the power you feel right now is with only half a mask!

(and yes i did just make that pic right now with gimp editor)

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Pwii you stay near NW houston still? I'm probably the most inactive person here in terms of playing/ traveling for brawl, but I will still put in work and beat everybody.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
I dont see enough willing drill power from houston to play during the week, except from pj, not going lie, this *****h has been calling me and **** like at 6:00 am. Aight it's good, ima set up wifi as soooon as i get internet. D!p, hate yall. I will reach drill mode one way or another, my question for houston tho. Since when did all yall stopped wanting to become the best, since when did all yall stopped wanting to woop some *****hs ***. If you wanna go hard, you gotta train hard, the moment u do, ur game will ****ing rise to the next level. UH I CAN'T BEAT RAZER, I CAN'T BEAT GNES, I can't beat trela, all yall *****hs disgust me. If u wanna get **** done, u gotta practice ur *** off, so we gonna train *****h, stuff is not going happen by itself, like ur randomly going go to a trney and **** without putting in mad ****ing work, nah. I want my drill mode back, I wanna **** till i reach the heavens and tomorrow, but all yall bum ***** are not helping the cause, the moment you give up it's over! This movement is something that could turn texas into the best region in the US, if we put an effort together, then **** is going get real. Did bad at something k? we aint going cry like a lil ***** no more, we going work and by work I mean next tnrye and apex.

I'm sure we tired of the motha ****ing bull****, so how about we just pull through?

yall some lazy ****s, get ur **** together houston carpools. I'm working in getting my license, can't all yall *****hs hook me up till then? damn.

Just remember, don't believe in the me that believes in you, don't believe in the you that believes in me, JUST BELIEVE IN YOUR ****ING SELF FOR ONCE.

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fliphop, will you buy the new Monster Hunters on 3DS? I want to play with you...and then watch you ragequit.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
RT please upload my match vs trela, it's important and only the half that doesn't matter is on twitch so please put it up, otherwise send the file or watever to me and ill have someone else do it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Maharba, I don't have it on my end.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
LOL **** all yall *****hs >>, maharba i got u, i dont know my adress by heart since I just moved here, but when i get outta school, i gotcha. I get outta at 3, i'm 20 mins from syncs.

Word flip? yeh this game doesn't rlly require practice, but if u wanna beast to the next level, beat top players, and be poppin, u need to.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
I feel that at my current skill level. I still place at least top 10 locally and top 20 nationally. Iono how accurate it is. But yeah, next time I'm in the NW side I'll try coming by. Can you PM your address as well when you get a chance?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
This is gonna sound really odd but will anybody let me borrow their bike? I got rid of mine when i was little and they are mega expensive now. Please?

NearZzz

Smash Lord

u texted me at 5 tho and i would make an effort to come today but i'm moving. ill come on the weekend or thursday if someone is willing to get me if not than ill see you at syncs place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom