• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
It's really hard to decide my fav. Buts it's out of ussop (closest to my actual fav) sanji, and robin. But I love just about every character in the series ..

1..2 JANGO! =]

heytallman

CTALL
idk how long it takes u to read manga baby, but its not uncommon for me to read large mangas in a couple of hours. I'm talking like 300/400 chaps...

Speed reading ftw ^_^
Nerd.

Any of you like Claymore? Kick-*** anime and manga, although the anime ended a long time ago with an alternate ending.
Nerd.

Tallman don't read no manga
Nerd.

Yeah, I burn through manga volumes in 1-1.5 hours, depending on if I really wanna take in the scenery.
Mega nerd.

mmmmm I love me some Mango too.

especially mango + avocado salsa.
LEGIT

Because I'm too busy meat riding Gnes
Gay nerd.

P4 needs to teach that to gamestop
Cool nerd.

wtf...ur into that??? weirdo
Check out this totally hot rimshot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
So much drama from Vegas...everyone should go read it if you're bored.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Go read it, or stop *****in', Smoomage. :)

It is delicious.
Smashers should just get jobs. Stomps out the money issue in its entirety.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Smoom.

It's a bunch of ***s arguing over money. Chibo, Cheese, and some other dude didn't want M2k, Lee, MikeHaze, and Ally to split and not be included. This was after they blew $500 on Blackjack. So they tried doing stupid **** and Ally ended up winning.

tl;dr. Americans suck.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
smoom.

It's a bunch of ***s arguing over money. Chibo, cheese, and some other dude didn't want m2k, lee, mikehaze, and ally to split and not be included. This was after they blew $500 on blackjack. So they tried doing stupid **** and ally ended up winning.

Tl;dr. Americans suck.
only person not from america is ally..........

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Smoom.

It's a bunch of ***s arguing over money. Chibo, Cheese, and some other dude didn't want M2k, Lee, MikeHaze, and Ally to split and not be included. This was after they blew $500 on Blackjack. So they tried doing stupid **** and Ally ended up winning.

tl;dr. Americans suck.
only person not from america is ally..........
Exactly.

A Canadian came down to America and beat everybody. Therefore, Americans suck.

NOTE: Americans don't really suck. I'm just saying this because usually somebody comes at me all butthurt.

Asuma <3!!!!
Too many O's.

Also STFU. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom