• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Get Leon so he can teach people a thing or two about a thing or two.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
PLEASE go post in the WHOBO 3 thread as soon as u can. Make predictions, issue MMs, look for partners. I need this thread big so that it brings in lots of people this year.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Atomsk already came down and is probably going to come again for whobo.....why would we use the hobo grant on him?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
my mom is being gay cause p4 chilled with me yesterday/ im holding a fest tomorrow

i have nothing to do.

hmmmmmmmmm

KRDsonic

Smash Master
*Looks at thread* Hmm, darn my guitar lesson having had to been rescheduled for today that was supposed to be last thursday to see if I'll even like guitar. Oh well, not like there's food there that I could eat anyways. Wish I could at least go to something though.

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom