• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zori

Smash Champion
Shoutouts!

First, i forgot to give pop gas money ill pay you at hobo 17

1: Jerm (TL) I was pissed when you told that guy to ban fd.... but then i found out he was your friend so it didn't matter as much, its been a long time sence i lost to a tl, you where just as nervous as i was but come on, im an unranked Texas and Houston olimar player how much more trash can i be amirite?

2: Gnes (Snake/Diddy) my pichu > all

3: Poptop (Wario/MK/Olimar) Thanks for giving me a ride it was fun chilling with you, random in bracket was funny i didn't want to have a camp fest with you so that was the best option :d

4: Ozz (Falco/ROB) i created a monster 2PCB right now lmao

5: Billy Jean=Quivo (TL) nice meeting you

5: Zori (Olimar) dear god........

7: RT (Lucario/Marth) RT WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU !!!!

9: Trela (Lucario) getting better

9: Xyro (Green Lesbian) after mcdonalds you where my hero

9: Kown (Pit/Dedede) you d3's fsmash is too good

13: Gea (ZSS) thanks for hosting

17: KK (Pikachu) pokemon puzzle league 2 good

17: Keef+teef (Lucas) funny guy

17: Nefarious J gg's

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Xyro got so much better, I think I got lucky game one. I might have to actually study the match up for next time we play.

Gness, let me take you to RC and you can take me to what ever stage you want xD

Is there gonna be a results thread, so I can do actual shoutouts?

Suspect

Smash Hero
Gnes, i finally beat Persona 4

Persona 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Persona 4

im never playing P4 again

i do like my avatar tho

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
Haha no shoutouts for this tourney in tourney results thread :(

Lesson 1: Xyro i knew ur samus could improve more...keep it up...u might unlike some super potential or something...who knows...When u beat Gea i was like Dear GAWD, what the heck is going on here?

Lesson 2: I didn't lose a game with diddy against a toon link in tourney...GET ***** Jerm/Quivo/NefJ. Also Pop took a game off me. Never be aggressive against wario. Ive learned, ADHD style is the way, the truth, and the gay.

Lesson 3:Ever been caught between a snake and a peach thats constantly dairing u...aint fun is it Ozz? That Luigi's Mansion match, history was made, Diddy is BROKN.

Lesson 4: Dawn ***** at melee. I beat Kamikaze Kevin luckily 2 times. Thats that Gea doc practice. **** that im practicing now...im gonna get good again...just wait...^.^

Lesson 5: I **** ON RC!!!! Great smashfest Gea, i know u wont be able to do it nearly as much as people want u too, but nonetheless u did an amazing job as host. We need to get better at melee my brother.

Lesson 6:I ***** TRELA AGAIN. JV 2 stocked twice, i guess perfect framed rolls mean nothing :(...poor trela.

Lesson 7:Ive found my new secondary ^.^

Lesson 8: Keef's PKT is completely broken in every way possible. TOO GOOD
K, fixed it :)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
What, gtfo suspect. I havnt even beat P4, and I know its better xD

Also zori, sorryyy buddy. He doesnt know anything about the game. he just plays with us. I'd do it for you too if you asked <3

Gnes

Smash Master
Gnes, i finally beat Persona 4

Persona 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Persona 4

im never playing P4 again

i do like my avatar tho
U SIR...ARE A MORON!!!

But do explain why?

P4 has a better plot. /chrs. may be a little worst in some areas/Better Social link interactions...BETTER DUNGEONS...seriously it got like Ps2 game of the year, not that means much or anything.

But P3 is a awesome game.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I WILL EXPLAIN!

P4 is like reading a fat *** comic book with a little action.

Do you know how long i held the triangle button in that game? WAY to much talking in it, seriously it's like 75% of the game.

The dungeons are all basically the same, wtf are you talking about? Go in, head to floor 9, 10 or 11. Fight boss. Rinse and Repeat. Tartarus plus moon dungeons>>>>P4 dungeons

Elizabeth Request system>>>walking around asking random people and asking the fox for social link

Battle system was some what better but the fact that they changed how getting hit by weak attacks screws you over hard as well.

The characters somewhat resemble the ones from P3 by the way they act and get along if you pay attention.

Nanako is annoying, and so is teddie. It's not even funny.

P3FES FTW

P4 just got FF8'd

Gnes

Smash Master
I WILL EXPLAIN!

P4 is like reading a fat *** comic book with a little action.

Do you know how long i held the triangle button in that game? WAY to much talking in it, seriously it's like 75% of the game.

The dungeons are all basically the same, wtf are you talking about? Go in, head to floor 9, 10 or 11. Fight boss. Rinse and Repeat. Tartarus plus moon dungeons>>>>P4 dungeons

Elizabeth Request system>>>walking around asking random people and asking the fox for social link

Battle system was some what better but the fact that they changed how getting hit by weak attacks screws you over hard as well.

The characters somewhat resemble the ones from P3 by the way they act and get along if you pay attention.

Nanako is annoying, and so is teddie. It's not even funny.

P3FES FTW

P4 just got FF8'd
Wait hold on...in what way was P3 NOT Repetitive. U went up through THE SAME DUNGEON, fought a boss on basically each 10th floor or something like that. How are the dungeons done same in P4. Every dungeon was the product of a different person's mind. The game world, the strip joint, pleeezzzeeeee dude. Yes there was no hidden dungeons but their are plenty of hidden bosses(the reaper/Margaret>elizabeth(so much ****ing harder).

The item quests in general meant more interaction with all elements in the game. U met different people, different stories, different problems, and if u didn't notice some quest actually link into the story. Elizabeth request system was so ****ing easy, this time u actually had to work a little.

Battle system was better and harder. Play the game hard difficulty and fight shadow yukiko or the hidden bosses. See how u last. The chrs. do resemble each other, hmm, that happens in like every rpg series silly. When made by the same person, that tends to happen. If fuuka wasn't annoying, and the point that u had to walk a freaking dog in P3 doesnt get to u...whatever.

P3 is DEAD. P4 is the future. ACCEPT IT

Suspect

Smash Hero
Wait hold on...in what way was P3 NOT Repetitive. U went up through THE SAME DUNGEON, fought a boss on basically each 10th floor or something like that. How are the dungeons done same in P4. Every dungeon was the product of a different person's mind. The game world, the strip joint, pleeezzzeeeee dude. Yes there was no hidden dungeons but their are plenty of hidden bosses(the reaper/Margaret>elizabeth(so much ****ing harder).

The item quests in general meant more interaction with all elements in the game. U met different people, different stories, different problems, and if u didn't notice some quest actually link into the story. Elizabeth request system was so ****ing easy, this time u actually had to work a little.

Battle system was better and harder. Play the game hard difficulty and fight shadow yukiko or the hidden bosses. See how u last. The chrs. do resemble each other, hmm, that happens in like every rpg series silly. When made by the same person, that tends to happen. If fuuka wasn't annoying, and the point that u had to walk a freaking dog in P3 doesnt get to u...whatever.

P3 is DEAD. P4 is the future. ACCEPT IT
The Dungeons in P4 where different (music and how the looked) but the layout was the same, Just like Tartarus changed its floor looks after every block.

Only time characters resemble each other are in true sequels, even tho they still mostly dont. FF series dont. Star ocean series don't.

Fuuka was annoying, but not near as bad as Nanako and hearing teddie squeaky shoes >_>

P4 is OVERRATED. P3FES is the BEST. ACCEPT IT UNTIL P5 COMES OUT OR SOMETHING

Esca

Smash Champion
Kuro, I got 13th because I left. I just had a bye. Lol. I actually don't want that in any results. Because, I didn't even play a match. I just added to the pot.

Also, P4 Could you put up that replay? The luigi one i saved? The full match?

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Kuro, I got 13th because I left. I just had a bye. Lol. I actually don't want that in any results. Because, I didn't even play a match. I just added to the pot.

Also, P4 Could you put up that replay? The luigi one i saved? The full match?
the one against me? that you ended to save? or is there another one?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Oh, arrighttttt.

btw, You should put up the vid of you 3-stocking my Snake. That was sexy. You and Pop were all like "YOU AIN'T ALLY" lol.

I laughed when Esca's IC's beat Ozz's ROB, and he like "YOU CHEATED" . . "just kiddin".

It was very fun though. Probaly one of my last fests for awhile.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sup guys, Razer wanted me to tell you that the...

PROOF'S IN THE QUEEFUS!

Smoom77

Smash Master
oh my gosh, I'm trying to make a new account at AIB because I made it before I was Smoom. but I put in a wrong email and it won't send the email to the right one!!! It won't even let me log out. >_>

Btw, I can't really think of any ICs players but me and Hylian in TX. (esca? Lol). Are there any other serious ones?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can play IC's pretty well. I don't use them much in tournament because I'd rather go Wario or Diddy on the neutrals than IC's 90% of the time, and most characters that I need to beat I can't risk going IC's, like other Diddy's and Warios, Snake, MK, G&W, etc. I'd maybe use them on a really good Marth or on someone like Falco if I felt like being gay.

Queefus has a good background history to it. Only after you hear how it originated will you be able to fully appreciate it.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Who is Shok? I think I reconize the name, but I don't really know him...

Btw, anyone want a texture? Just not DDD, Diddy, or DK, lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Luigi dressed as either a Butler, a Bachelor, a Pizza Delivery Guy, Mr Potato, a Pencil, or a Double Gulp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom