• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
SA gets san angelo and then they can build off from there

so yeah...

houston+beaumont dallas+austion SA+SA....good ****

._. then theres metastation and DMG...hmm...

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Hmm...with that dair, I think I'm going to give up on sticking with link against an MK...kirby actually stands a chance (45:55 (in MK's favor of course), I believe?), so, considering the tourney situations, I think I'm gonna go prepare my anti-MK game with him.

*tries to find a way to beat the spamnado*
*:urg:*

Gnes

Smash Master
<3 Gness. :)
then why are you there?
:3 Dojo...I hopefully when i eat u at CS tourney i dont get indigestion :)

Suspect=hilarious

My mom mindgamed me...last night she told me not to eat some chicken cuz shes was going to put some sauce on it or something...Today i call her at work ask about her fixing the chicken yet cuz im hungry.

She tells me she didn't and since nobody ate the chicken...she made chicken salad with ALL OF IT...the killer...she knows i hate chicken salad:(

SO MANY CURSE WORDS!!!

Gnes

Smash Master
Hmm...with that dair, I think I'm going to give up on sticking with link against an MK...kirby actually stands a chance (45:55 (in MK's favor of course), I believe?), so, considering the tourney situations, I think I'm gonna go prepare my anti-MK game with him.

*tries to find a way to beat the spamnado*
*:urg:*
Gness, I'm going to have to crush your soul...
Only the return of the institution of slavery could crush my soul :bee:...but 3 stocking me could be pretty close to that.

Ding Ding f-smash goes threw grounded tornado...Hammer beats aerial tornado if aimed in the middle of tornado...good luck timing that though. Uh dair can also beat it but the timings tricky...basically if meta tornadoes...either shield it or quickly double jump back and hammer. I remember the days of f-smashing dojo out of tornado...good times...

Dojo

Smash Champion
Only the return of the institution of slavery could crush my soul :bee:...but 3 stocking me could be pretty close to that.

Ding Ding f-smash goes threw grounded tornado...Hammer beats aerial tornado if aimed in the middle of tornado...good luck timing that though. Uh dair can also beat it but the timings tricky...basically if meta tornadoes...either shield it or quickly double jump back and hammer. I remember the days of f-smashing dojo out of tornado...good times...
Hehe, I'll have to go for that then. xD

You f-smashed me once out of it. I ***** you the rest of the match. :)

Santi

Smash Lord
I don't wanna be part of San Antonio..

wait.. Suspect is Houston??
Ok I can be part of San Antonio :) That's ok.

Santi

Smash Lord
I was gonna start bringing the heat after that.

"I may of needed help with the Pika matchup but don't forget the matchup you needed help with when you added me on myspace"

:X

No one get's that but us ;)

GG GG

Santi

Smash Lord
I wanna know what Santi status is :)

Oh wait i think we already figured it out...

it's when you get 3 stocked in a set but still win in the end :)
or something like that.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I wanna know what Santi status is :)

Oh wait i think we already figured it out...

it's when you get 3 stocked in a set but still win in the end :)
or something like that.
Noooooo, because that status is applicable to Dojo/Spammerer, and we can't zing one of our own!

Santi Status: when you bag babes based solely on your smooth operating

Le THieN Status: bringin' the party

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
dont worry. i got it.

also, esca and take are going to the fest at drink station on saturday

new time. 2pm!!!!! be there by 2 pm!!!!!

Trela

Smash Lord
It's hard getting my mom to let me go with you Xyro. She tries to make a speech on "why driving with COMPLETE strangers is bad"...

:I

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Xyro could talk to your mom. Seriously, he talked to Kown's parents about going to OHSNAP, and convinced them. Once your mom knows Xyro, then Xyro can basically take you anytime you need him to, right?

Trela

Smash Lord
Lets hope the plan works lol.

My mom hates talking on the phone for some reason. I'll threaten to, to, not do my homework if she doesnt let me!

....Yeah. GL Xyro :D

=Trela=

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I could house deva and chip for thursday night. How ever it depends on if rockettrainer has space for us 3 in his car (he's our ride)
Okay, I think my car will consist of the three of you guys and Gnes. That sounds good? Let them know that I will guarantee rides back and forth for both Friday and Saturday regardless of whether I make it out of pools or not. $10 for gas money for both days. If they want to bunk with someone at the venue, then that's fine too.LOL, DISREGARD.

But yeah, that means I have two or so spots open at the moment. If anyones wants to carpool to WHobo, let me know. :)

The Lucario boards are *******. The stuff they say sometimes leads me to believe that they do not play good people nor do they enter tournaments that have good people. There's only one or two individuals there I respect, since they actually know what they're talking about for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom