• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trela

Smash Lord
what area do u live? i might be able to drop u at your house if u want.
I doubt my mom would ever let me do that.

Cypress. I hate it. Every Tournament is 30 - 2 hours away...

I'll PM you my Number on Allisgaybrawl xD

=Trela=

Van Jones

Smash Lord
<3 Tallman.

Tourney will be awesome!

Oh yeah. I will be throwing my usually Pre-HOBO Smash fest the night before (cept this one isn't a HOBO :)). Please, feel free to come!

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
A hunter's rage...

UltimateRazer713 (10:55:33 PM): and fook a 20 hour drive
UltimateRazer713 (10:55:40 PM): i need to sprint every hour and a half
juanxalda10 (10:55:54 PM): right, it'll be interesting to see you trying to sprint in an airplane
UltimateRazer713 (10:56:07 PM): they cant catch me
juanxalda10 (10:57:30 PM): you're gonna be a little mexican running around with a remote that looks like a detonator
juanxalda10 (10:57:32 PM): they'll shoot you down

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
A hunter's rage...

UltimateRazer713 (10:55:33 PM): and fook a 20 hour drive
UltimateRazer713 (10:55:40 PM): i need to sprint every hour and a half
juanxalda10 (10:55:54 PM): right, it'll be interesting to see you trying to sprint in an airplane
UltimateRazer713 (10:56:07 PM): they cant catch me
juanxalda10 (10:57:30 PM): you're gonna be a little mexican running around with a remote that looks like a detonator
juanxalda10 (10:57:32 PM): they'll shoot you down

LOL. Too good.

Chip.

you know what to do
Hey, is there anyone in the Houston area who would be willing to house me and Deva from Washington for whobo Thursday night? If not, then we'd be willing to split a room with anyone at the venue if they wanted to. =).

Thanks !

:)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Hey, is there anyone in the Houston area who would be willing to house me and Deva from Washington for whobo Thursday night? If not, then we'd be willing to split a room with anyone at the venue if they wanted to. =).

Thanks !

:)
Aren't you gonna be housing with Hylian and myself and whoever else is there?

EDIT: I'm amazing at making up random ****... you should make that your sig, razer.

Chip.

you know what to do
Well no because houston tickets came back on sale for cheaper than the Austin ones Lol so I thought itd be more convienient for hylian and ourselves if we didn't fly to austin so he wouldn't have to give us 3 hour drives to the airport/venue. =(...

Its still a back -up plansies though :laugh:.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Oh hai Chip! :D

Man, I wish I could actually go to WHOBO and get some link dittos with you and ur bro...but recently I found out that I can't... :urg: ...I was so looking forward to it too...

Ah well. Definitely tell me next time you're gonna be in town for a HOBO, and I'll do the best I can to be there! GL at WHOBO!!! :) :) :) :) :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Tallman is trash! But I still love him.

<3 halfman

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I could house deva and chip for thursday night. How ever it depends on if rockettrainer has space for us 3 in his car (he's our ride)

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
so flip is teaming with GREATNESS!!! apparently...facken gnes...for whobo..

so good news =],i need a teammate for whobo

prefferably a: character that has at least 1 powerful smash or can gimp marth.i got a system etc..

anyway ill just wait =]

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
doublepostforfun
im not trying to make fun of hylian but when he accidentally sd at 0% on corneria i was interested in how the match would go...

then when i saw gaw get combod by the big gun on corneria it was the greatest moment of my life..

that stage is legit
notreallyatallthough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom