• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoRn

Smash Apprentice
OMFG I HATE MY LOCAL THREAD. no one talks about smash....stuff gets old.... so uh how bout them steelers...?

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Yeauuuhhhhzzz

That **** was so fun. So many epic and halrious moments that had nothing to do with the tournament.

The Taxi back to the airport with Hanson, myself, Nynja, Santi, Dojo, AND lee in it? LOL TOO GOOD.

We have to go to Genesis together :p.
LOL, done and done.

After the entire weekend wrapped up, I would have to say that my favorite parts of the weekend involved us shooting the **** over lunch, dinner, fourthmeal, bumming around in 7-Eleven, walking around, or trying to go to sleep while we mutter homosexual comments to M2K. I mean, I loved the competition too and I'm a thousand times better than I was even two weeks ago, but the companionship was definitely something I rank ahead of everything else.

The mother****ing South was the mother****ing LIFE of the party in Philly. We're already the best region in the world because of the quality of people alone.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
SO true. A ton of people were bummed and complaining while we just laughed and had a ****ing good time the entire time we were there.

Santi lead all of CoT4 through philly to Chibo's house LOL it was amazing.

What happened to those pictures they took of the South while in line? Santi get those up :).
LOL, I got ***** ALL WEEKEND BY EVERYBODY WHO WAS ANYBODY AT CHIBO'S, and I sucked *** in tournament, I and I still had one of the best times of my life. I tried my best, which is all I could ask of myself, and I was surrounded by amazing people and talent homegrown in the South. Sounds like a great time to me.

Also, one of the quotes of the weekend:

There were two random cute girls in the street who saw a giant mob of us Smashers heading to Chibo's. Santi and the rest of us Southern kids were up ahead at the pack.

"So, what are you guys exactly?" asked the girls.

Santi looks back at 40 nerdy bros armed with knapsacks, GameCube controllers, Jack Johnson CDs and Dane Cook DVDs.

"We're auditioning for America's Top 100 Bachelors."

Or something to that effect.

****ing brilliant.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
That pretty much made Santi my favorite person of all time.

We were leading people back to chibos, and heard a gunshot noise after Santi told people to stop, so we started walking fast. Santi stops these two girls walking in the opposite direction of us and asks them if they heard the gunshot.

Santi: "Hey..was..was that a gunshot?!?"

Girls: "I think it was just a firecracker.."

Santi: "Are you sure? It really sounded like a gunshot..."

Girls "..."

Santi turns around to the crowd of 50+ people: "IT'S OK THEY SAID IT WASN'T A GUNSHOT"

At this point I'm lauging my *** off.

Girls: "So...what are all of you doing anyways?"

Santi looks around for like 2 seconds at the crowd of smashers: "We're Americas top 100 bachelors"

LOLOLOLOL Santi is sooooo amazing.
LOL, I forgot about that gunshot mess.

Santi, why are you such a smooth operator? I thought I was a charmer. =)

heytallman

CTALL
Man, all you guys' conversations make me wanna go to an OoS tournament, they sound like such awesome experiences.

Also, for those of you that remember that video called "There Will Be Brawl" that came out so long ago, episode 2 is finally out. I just watched it, it's very interesting. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/there-will-be-brawl/547-Episode-Two is a link to where you can see it.

Gnes

Smash Master
Genesis will be amazing....it will be Gnes's first OoS tourney...hopefully hell do well

For the guys not going to beaumont on friday night...we should do something :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Gnes, I'm going to your house whether you like it or not! Also, I have a recording setup, so you can record vids of you ****** me if you want. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
There is a massive fest going down in buttmont(friday). No parents which means we can have naked men over all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or girls, if your ********........

. If anybody wants to go with me(i can hold 6) plz bring 6$ and contact me so i can give you a ride to buttmont. razer/me are going 100% fo sho

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
**** Buttmountain. You guys should come to Baton Rouge for our tournament on Friday. : D
i want to but i like buttmont and its far closer

oh guys, i ask that all of you fill out this survey. it takes less than 10min and its kinda fun to read peoples results. please be serious about it

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=221870

please follow the format that others already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom